Park Cities Ford

Service 888-283-6396

we're dealin

Above and Beyond

by from Dallas, tx |

Billy Nash was awesome!!! He went above and beyond to make sure we were selected the vehicle that we would be most happy with. He made our car buying experience so simple and seamless. I would recommend him to any of our family or friends.

Park Cities Ford responded to this review

August 6, 2011

I appreciate any and all feedback it is the only way for us to truly know how we are doing. I will ensure that this gets to Mr. Nash and his immediate supervisors. We here at Park Cities Ford are glad that you received a sales experience that was above and beyond your expectation! Thank you sooo much for your business. Please remember that we value your friends and referrals and will strive to provide them with the same level of service. Thanks again Harold!

MY FIRST NEW LINCOLN PURCHASE WAS SUPERB!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I went to Park Cities Lincoln this past Saturday to purchase a new 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. They didnt have a Ruby Red with Charcoal interior model so they got one from another dealer and had it there by the time my paperwork was completed! My salesperson Patrick was exemplary as always as are Angela and Mike who made sure everything was going as it should. A very nice day and not hectic or aggravating as it is at times buying a new car. I must commend the Park Cities family for ensuring such a great experience and making my first purchase of a new Lincoln a pleasant and memorable one.

First new car in 20 years

by from Dallas, TX |

I hated dealerships and the buying process so much that I stopped buying new cars for 20 years. I got tired of my gas guzzling truck and decided to find something more economical. Found a car at Park Cities Ford in Dallas that I was interested in and went during my lunch to just look at it and maybe test drive. After driving the Fusion, I fell in love with the car. Very smooth drive and the hybrid version would mean that I wouldn't have to visit the gas station every 3 days like I did with my truck. The staff was very helpful and seemed genuinely interested in what I was looking for and worked to satisfy me in a very timely manner. After talking for a bit about the car and my options, I decided to go ahead and purchase the vehicle. Total time in the dealership, from "just looking" to driving away in the car was a little over 2 hours. Never have I spent that little time in a dealership. All in all a great experience with no regrets. I would recommend Park Cities Ford very highly.

Brand Protection

by from Dallas, TX |

I am a loyal Ford customer; my family?s needs have changed and we found ourselves looking for a vehicle outside of the Ford brand offerings. However, my interactions with one of Ford's employees - Jeremy Grant, validates my trust in the Ford brand. Once I am in the market to repace MY car I will look to Ford.

Easy breezy

by from Dallas Texas |

Everything was quick and easy. I made an offer, they accepted and even took care of some cosmetic issues for me!

TOTAL DISREGARD FOR CONSUMERS PURELY #s DRIVEN

by from Dallas, TX |

Flwp on earlier posting....Salesman informed me he would call me in next day or two. Never received a call. Thus, contacted Jeff Enwright on 08/05/2013 to get an update. Left vm. Was able to speak with Jeff at approx. 4:05pm. He said they do not have a car to sale me. When I asked what type of car(s) they are looking at for me and expressed my concern that I had not been afforded the opportunity to review existing used inventory to see what might work for me he then stated he is refusing to do business with me and to take my business elsewhere.

Internet Sales

by from Dallas, TX |

Relocated to Dallas for a job. Using my daughter's car while she is out of the country participating in an internship. Need a car for work so researched dealerships and felt comfortable with Internet salesman. He was responsive and helpful over email and the telephone. He found me a certified vehicle which met my budget and got me pre approved over the phone in one day. I scheduled time same afternoon to test drive car and seal the deal. Before scheduled appointment salesman emailed me to let me know that Finance Director whom brokered my deal had all the paperwork in his office and had left for the day. Thus, he would get all my ppwk in the morning for me to come in and close deal. Great, right? Well I didn't wait until the next day to test drive car I made arrangements for a test drive that evening to make sure vehicle would work for me and in an effort to keep the ball rolling. I confirmed with salesman I wanted the car and would be in the following day after work, 4:30pm, to close the deal. Great, right? Well at about 3:45pm the following day I received a call and an email from salesman that the car had been sold!!!! Salesman was very apologetic and informed me latter action was out of his control and that he too was under the impression that car was already sold to me and contract had already been written up and approved for my review and signature. To say the least I was very upset. Met with sales manager and general manager today. Now, I am just waiting to see how this dealership will make this right. I will update post after I hear back from dealer.

Great Experience

by from DFW Area, TX |

From emailing at midnight thru Cars.com and an immediate response which I thought was an auto-response and found out the next day it was not, to the professional courtesy shown to some one who is anti-salesman, Richard Sanchez did a great job.

Internet department lists cars they don't have

by from DFW Texas |

I was looking for a specific car, which is listed on this site right now, as well as craigslist. I drove out of my way to see the car and they didn't have it on the lot. It was after hours and I figured it was just being detailed or it had already been sold. I emailed the pre-owned department and got a computer generated response that said the car was still available. I called the next day and talked to the pre-owned department and they stated that the car was sold and tried to sell me a prius. The polar opposite of the car I was looking for. The topper on all of this, this same car that I called about is being posted over and over on craigslist, 3 days after they told me it was sold. I called the 28th of January. Today is February the third, and the car has yet again been listed on craigslist.

BEST DEALERSHIP THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM BY FAR!

by from Palmer, Tx |

Best dealer that I have had the oppurtunity to purchase from. I have purchased many vehicles over the years from different dealers and Park Cities is by far the best I have dealt with. Travis Plumb was great. I was treated with the upmost respect and I didn't seem like just another customer. From sales to management to finance, I am very pleased and would highly recommend buying your next vehicle from Park Cities. The purchase process was quick and easy!!

Jorge!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

When I have a concern about my MKZ, I call Jorge in service department. He listens, he tells me what to expect, he friendly and professional. If the job takes longer that expected a loaner is provided. Corbin, who shares an office with Jorge has helped me in the past and he knowledgeable and professional also. I live in Fort Worth but I will continue to bring my car here. I impressed with the entire staff and services.

Park Cities Ford responded to this review

August 10, 2012

Excellent to hear! I am printing a copy of this right now to ensure their direct managers know that they are providing this level of service. We all here at Park Cities Ford Lincoln appreciate you selecting our Dealership to take your car to. Especially since you live all the way in Fort Worth. Enjoy driving your MKZ, and thank you for the feed back!! Have a great day!