Mercedes-Benz of Plano

Used 866-881-9716
Service 877-821-0886

Dissapointed...

by from Little Elm, TX |

I had an appointment with a "Chris" at the Smart cars section of the car dealer. When I got there (on time), I had to wait for a long time because he was busy with another customer. While waiting, he sent me to their 4th floor to take a look at some of their Smart cars they had in stock, which I did. When I came back downstairs, he was still busy so, he got me another Salesperson to go do a test drive in the meantime. This other guy took my Driver's License and Insurance card to make copies. When he return, he said his client had just showed-up and couldn't do the test drive with me. At this point, I was starting to get frustrated because I had already waited for quite a while now. Finally "Chris" showed up and we went to do the test drive. For my dissapointment, the car didn't workout well for me. I'm 4'11". The Driver's seat would not go up so I couldn't see well. The steering was too high for me and couldn't be adjusted. The sunvisor was too small (it would not protect from the sun in the front or side of Driver's seat), the car doesn't come with a spare tire, the window view from the driver's mirror was very narrow. And to top it off, the car was overpriced for what it had to offer. In addition, the salesperson didn't even offer any discounts or deals. I don't think I'm going back to that dealer.

Rebecca was WONDERFUL. Ask for her in sales.

by from Carrollton, TX |

We walked in and was greeted by a bunch of guys just staring at us. No smile, No hello, nothing. Not welcoming. We turned around and there was Rebecca with a great bug smile and a Hello. We went right to her and bought the car. She was amazing. Skip the stupid looking male salesmen and go for Rebecca.

Great Service Buick Enclave

by from Dallas, Tx |

Great customer service, whole process was a quick and easy

2008 Acura TL

by from Plano, TX |

Bought my 2008 Acura TL from this dealer. I got it for the right price (KBB), I spent barely 30 minutes in negotiating, another 30 in paperwork. I totally recommend these guys. I worked with Norman Rivers. Norman even dropped the car off at my office on a weekday.

Service

by from Plano Texas |

I purchased a C300 from this dealership and from that standpoint, the customer service was awesome. The issues started when i needed service. The first issue happened during a service interval of A, B, C or D, cant remember but they said I needed a new battery at a cost of $500. ZI declined, took the car to Sears some days later to find that the battery was 1.5 years old and passed all test. Still using that battery today. The second issue was they stated the car would not pass the state inspection while in for a Service A due to the tires. The price quoted was so out of this world I declined. I went to my local tire shop and when they pulled the tires off they notoced the brake pads were almost metal to metal. They pulled me into the shop to review and we replaced them with mercedes parts at that time. Why wasnt this on my report from the schedule A???? I believe they change the oil and your done and get charged 500 or more and they try to sell you parts you dont need. I called the dealer and they apologized. Thats it!! really? Highly recommened going somewhere else.

Horrible Experience!

by from East, Texas |

Purchased a certified pre-owned e-class in June 2012. Vehicle has been in service centers over 28 days! Left dealership and before I got home glass shards were falling in my lap! By December, I had pointed out 13 areas in which MB Plano's Master Technicians failed to adequately certify this vehicle, misdiagnosed equipment failures, and ultimately falsely certify it per their rigorous certification process! I have missed work, been towed to dealerships, and basically looked at like a fool when I return to a service center complaining of the exact same issue that was not fixed on a previous attempt. I have tried to work with management and all they want to do is purchase my vehicle at trade in value! Beware of falsely certified vehicles! They will NOT work with me at all! I even had the Pre-Owned Sales Manager admit "they dropped the ball on this certification process!" But, I'm still sitting with a vehicle I do not trust! This is no way my fault and MB PLANO takes no responsibility in assisting me or taking up their Mantras about "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE AT OUR FAMILY OWNED DEALERSHIP!" I bought a luxury car with a prestigious warranty and name to only find out it is a piece of junk where I am ridiculed and embarrassed that I am in the repair shop monthly due to a Pre-Owned Certification oversight! No support! Think twice about what and where you purchase! Customer service IS NOT MB PLANO'S FORTE'!

Great service and cordiality

by from Plano, TX |

Flawless service, very kind and dedicated. I'm not giving 5 stars just becuase they had a problem with the loaner car, somthey can think how to coordinate better in the future, but overall it was excellent.

Like to Play Games!

by from Mansfield, TX |

With all the good reviews I've read about this dealership, I thought I would be getting good service; instead, these people lie to get you to come out there! I called beforehand to make sure they had the car available (Nissan 350Z) and Larry confirmed that they did. I drove from Mansfield to Plano (about forty-five minutes), and when I got there, the car was "being worked out in a deal"! I was so mad! If you're coming from far away, you're taking a chance with this dealership...

Prius

by from Crowley, Tx |

From the first email to the purchasing process I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of this sale. I felt like the dealership was honest and fair regarding my requests and delivery of my vehicle.

new car purchase

by from lewisville, tx |

excellent buying process. great prices. woulkd shop again