Gmotorcars, Inc.

Used 866-417-8698

BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA - WE TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT. THAT'S OUR PROMISE

Great experience, no hassle

by from Crawfordsville, Indiana |

Bought a 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 from Gmotors, and the experience couldn't have gone any more smooth. I had looked online for quite some time with no luck until I came across this Tundra. I called the dealer to ask a few questions about the truck, my salesman, Joe, stayed on the line while he physically looked over the vehicle for me. Joe was very honest and upfront about any wear and tear on the truck. After deciding this was a real possibility for me, Joe had the truck detailed upon me making the 3 hr drive to look at it. He even replaced part of the front bumper which had a small dent in it at no extra cost. Joe had a guy come in and air brush some scratches out as well. The truck was freaking perfect! Took it for a test drive and noticed the aux port was not working, so Joe drove me to radio shack and bought me an aux cable that was designed to work for automobiles, which worked great. Love my truck! I would buy another vehicle from these guys in a heartbeat. They helped me find financing, and got me a better rate than I found anywhere else. Overall I give them a 10 out of 10!

July 20, 2013

Michael, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a kind note like this. It was our pleasure to serve you and satisfy your goal. We are not here to just sell cars, if it doesn't fit your needs then we didn't do our job. As an independent, it is important to build a reputation. We understand there are 1000's of dealers between Indiana and Illinois. We sincerely appreciate your choosing Gmotorcars and hope to see you in the future!

Great Experience!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Couldn't ask for an better experience. I purchased an 2007 Nissan Armada, have no regrets about it. Maggie was my salesperson she made the whole experience wonderful. First time financing a vehicle, but Maggie made me feel at ease and comfortable. She stayed with me to make sure I got the best finance deal. I can definitely see me buying another vehicle from them in the future.

Great customer service

by from Chicago ill |

Maggie was a great help, she was in contact with me the whole time. Took photos for me as well a helped me get a great deal on the truck i wanted. Definately worth my time. Highly recommend

THE ONLY PLACE FOR SALES AND SERVICE

by from Desplaines,il |

The only place I'll ever go for service and buying a car. They stand behind repairs and sales. They are expanding and getting better every day. dont even look at anybody else. Stop ,shop and buy!

2008 Ford Escape Hybrid

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid from Gmotorcars. The process was very simple and my salesman Joseph was very attentive to my needs. Joseph listened to everything I wanted and got my perfect car. Joseph made the whole process less stressful than my previous dealings with other dealers. It was the best car buying experience I ever had.Thank you Joseph!

Excellent buying experience

by from Chicago,IL |

I purchased a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid from Gmotorcars. The process was very simple and my salesman Joseph was very attentive to my needs. Joseph listened to everything I wanted and got my perfect car. Joseph made the whole process less stressful than my previous dealings with other dealers. It was the best car buying experience I ever had. Thank you Joseph!

Best car buying experience ?EVER?!!!!!!

by from Palatine |

Had the best car buying experience ?EVER?, we truly mean EVER! from ?Gmotorcars? dealership. We?ve bought cars new and pre-owed from many dealerships over the past twenty years, but by far this past Saturday was it. I Ed showed up first in the morning and my wife Pat joined me later that afternoon and we talked about later how this was the best all around car buying experience, we are excited to share. First, starting with the management there, we called and spoke with Maggie on a Friday about the price on a vehicle we were interested in and scheduling time for a test drive, so accommodating, professional and friendly with a fast response back about a price concern from upper management. We?ve been researching for a couple of weeks for vehicles we were interested in, not ready to commit just yet, until the right one stood out. We spent a lot of time online looking and made a couple of calls and visits to few places that were not sincere or the vehicle was not the same as advertised. Second, ?Then it happen?, the first place on my list for another Saturday of looking was ?Gmotorcars? in Arlington Heights. One of the co-owner?s Joe was at the driveway of the car lot waiting to greet his customers, more like a gracious host of this business, non pressure attitude, straight forward talk we truly appreciated. A honest, respectful experience we?ve ever had, we had already read great things about Joe and Gmotorcars, per the on-line reviews, could not find anything negative, on the contrary it was so many great things being said about Joe which made us want to check out this business because of all the positive feedbacks. Thirdly, it?s true!!! the vehicle was more better than advertised in person, worth our time and gas visiting this dealership. Joe worked a fair deal for our trade-in and assisted in a good rate in financing with the same bank we actually bank with, we had went on our own and was denied, Joe reviewed this and found it was errors in there records. Joe was so knowledgeable with assisting swiftly through this mishap on the bank. It is truly a family atmosphere that make you know its not all about selling cars, its about being helpful and straight forward like family. Finally, oh yeah we feel we got an awesome SUV with a great buying experience, while making a friend in Joe. It feels good that it was a ?win-win? for both my family & Gmotorcars, that?s the way a car buying experience should be! . . . thanking the Lord for sending us to Joe and Gmotorcars! Before making any decision anywhere else on buying a vehicle, we highly recommend in visiting this store. Gmotorcars understand that selling or buying a car should be a good experience without all the nonsense and pressures, when important long term money decisions are at stake, they Care!

2012 Jetta TDI

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I bought a '12 VW Jetta TDI sight unseen from Maggie at gmotorcars. Price was fair, Maggie was beyond awesome in every aspect. She provided a level of customer service that deserves an award. My experience with this out of state purchase was smooth, honest and efficient. The car arrived shortly after papers were signed and returned and was exactly as described (which I expected since Maggie texted me numerous pictures for reassurance) I would gladly do business with gmotorcars again and would highly recommend Maggie to anyone.

They Stand Behind There Cars.

by from Shelby, Mi |

I purchased a 2000 K3500 truck in early March 2014. I live in Michigan and after searching the internet for over a month, I found the right truck at the right price. (actually about $3-$4K better then what I had seen anyplace else.) I convinced my wife to drive the 250 miles each way to go see it and we made the purchase. On the way back to Michigan, the truck jumped out of overdrive and stayed in 3rd gear. When I got home, I contacted my local mechanic and he worked with Henry at GMotorcars and tried to fix it. After 8 days, my local mechanic gave up and I contacted GMotorcars about fixing the transmission. We had a 90 day warranty but I was still skeptical about how things would work out. Much to my amazement, GMotorcars made arrangements to take my vehicle back to Arlington Heights to fix it. About a week later, Henry called me to let me know the transmission had been rebuilt. GMotorcars included a 12,000 mile/12 month warranty on the transmission and I now have it back. It drives great and I couldn't be happier. It was well worth the 500 mile round-trip to purchase this truck and in the future, I will look at GMotorcars first for any vehicle needs I have. A terrific company and great people to work with.

car buying review

by from des plaines, il 60016 |

very poor, not responsive, lack of knowledge for selling a used car, no follow up

July 3, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry that a agreement between you and us could not be established. If you remember, your Lease Return had a payoff that did not make since trading it in, we didn't want your negative equity to carry over, leasing a new one made more since and we tried to explain that to you. We will recommend what's right, even if it means not selling a car. I'm sorry you felt that this was our fault, but we truly do everything we can to sell a car and make a long term customer. That's our business and a Majority of People on our Review agree. Maybe in the future I can help you in a not so difficult position. We wish you the best and if theres anything I can do for you please let us know.

by from Arlington Heights IL |

I just bought my 2010 Toyota camry XLE. I want to thank to all of you for everything. Process was smooth and easy. I had looked for 3 weeks and went to several places. Most of them wasted my time. Their cars are nicely maintained and outstanding than other dealers'. They helped me from start to finish. I have seen the car online and visited there, and took a test drive. I loved it. They offered me a best price and helped me out to finance on my budget. I am SO THANKFUL! I am sure this car will last me many years.

July 20, 2013

Binderiya, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your time and effort to write this review. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to call us. We thank you for your purchase!