Mall of Georgia Mazda

3546 GA-20, Buford, GA 30519

Ask for Sarah Holmes

by from Buford, GA |

Throughout the entire process, working with Sarah has been really pleasant, enjoyable experience! Sarah has a wonderful personality and I have never been under any 'pressure". My experience with Sarah has been more like talking with a good friend. I would recommend any body looking for a car to see Sarah. I am grateful to have been working with Sarah! JIm Flechner

Great Buying Experience!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had a great buying experience with Fabian. Fabian went above and beyond in order to get me into the vehicle that I desired... After I'd been told "No" several times. I highly recommend coming to this dealership for your buying experience.

Sarah if the lady.

by from GaINESVILLE, ga |

A unique experience for not only myself but the entire family. Sarah greeted us in the parking lot. For us that meant a lot as we had already walked 2 other lots today and no one approached us. She was informed, great to speak with . Her know how of the business was more than adequate. Our entire experience was great. Thank all PS. Dan did a great job too.

Dan's the Man

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Thanks to Dan for helping seal my car deal. When all seemed lost, Dan DeHass made the deal happen and made sure that I was happy and I got the car that I wanted. He was honest and forth right and provided excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Dan and his team.

Dwayne is AWESOME!!!

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Dwayne was an excellent salesperson from start to finish. His knowledge of Mazda was far superior to any other dealership that I visited. He was enthusiastic and had passion for his job. He made sure my deal got done and I got the car for the price I wanted. Way to go Dwayne!!! Thanks for all your hard work. When you go to the Mall of Georgia Mazda, ask for Dwayne he will treat you right and he is a wonderful person.

had a great experience

by from Saluda sc |

buying a car here today was a great experience. james and arron was wonderful.

ASK FOR SARAH

by from Gainesville GA 30506 |

Sarah has been the greatest she has worked very hard to find the right vehicle for me over the last few weeks. It has been a pleasure to have someone so nice and friendly easy to talk with and a great listener.

Mazda 6 purchase with Dwayne

by from Cumming GA |

I was contacted by MoG Mazda after filling out a True Car page. I was first contacted by Natalie, who was professional and helpful. Upon arriving at the dealership, I was greeted and treated like a valued customer. I worked with Dwayne, who was knowledgeable about the car and did a nice job of explaining the features and taking me for a test drive. With the True Car information, the process of drawing up the price and trade in was simple and quick. Overall a great experience and I would recommend the car, the dealership, and the sales staff.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Moreland, Georgia |

From the moment we arrived, Dwayne earned our faith , trust and business. This was the most professional team I have experienced a purchase with. Our test drive was amazing, you actually get to drive the car at the Mazda Mall of Georgia. We challenged the finance team to match our preferred lending institution, Tracy beat them! Fantastic job and we are so happy with our brand new 2016 Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring. Thanks to a superior team at Mazda Mall of Georgia. Danny & Rose

Mazda does the job right!

by from Statham, GA |

It was amazing. I came in to have my car serviced and just happened to walk by the car I wanted and bought it that day. Staff were great and they worked with me to get my payments exactly where I wanted them. All around great place to buy a vehicle.