Mall of Georgia Mazda

3546 Highway 20, Buford, GA 30519

Excellent experience!

by from Suwanee, GA |

Excellent car buying experience! The salesmen were so very helpful, and they made the an amazing experience! I will return if i need another car!

Upgraded to Car of my dreams - CX-5 2015

by from Suwanee Ga |

Salesman Bryan Nelson followed up on my interest in the CX-5 by making several calls to me at home and he was very helpful in listening to what I said I wanted and what I was willing to pay. He was very courteous and very knowledgeable. Got us in and out in ample time. Was very pleased with the service.

Best Experience Ever with Brandon!

by from Suwanee, GA |

It was a pleasure buying 2015 Mazda CX-5. Particularity, we were very impressed with Mr. Brandon Apon for his genuine professionalism. I would definitely give him 5 out of 5.

#zoomzoom

by from Atl, GA |

Very nice and friendly sales staff and financing department. I told them what I was looking for and how much I wanted to spend and they made it happen.

Outstanding knowledge, service & enjoyment

by from Atlanta,. GA |

I came to Mazda to simply shop & make plans for buying a car later. However, Nicole Bruce was very informed, & so easy to work with that I test-drove the Mazda-3. It was a good, smooth ride with all the premium amenities I want.. The Contract Offer was one I could not refuse, so I have bought myself a beautiful 2015 Mazda-3! Thank you, Nicole, for your courtesy & guidance. . It has been the first time I've had a good experience buying a car, & I'm peacefully satisfied. .

Very helpful!!!! Made things fast and easy!!!!

by from Blairsville Georgia |

We are from out of State and needed a lot of help. Dwayne was wonderful!!!! We are very happy to have found this dealership!!!! Just moved to Georgia from Homer Alaska

First Mazda

by from Buford, GA |

Great experience! Very friendly and welcoming staff. Answered all of my questions and helped me get into a new car.

Mall of Georgia Mazda

by from Buford, Ga |

I was looking for a 4 door vehicle for my family. I originally requested a price online and Chaz responded very quickly. He was very polite and convinced me to come in so we could discuss everything. Once i was there, he paired me with James L. He was very polite and patient with me. He listed to all my needs and picked out several different cars to ensure my satisfaction. He was very knowledgeable on the product and didn't mind my thousand questions. I have never received such great customer service at a car dealership. If it wasn't for James I probably would've left without buying a car. I will definitely refer all of my friends to Mall of Georgia Mazda and I will also continue to shop there. Thank you James for your great Customer Service, you made car shopping a great experience (rather than a tedious one)

ask for Matt Moley

by from buford Ga |

I was a very tough customer, saw Matt several times, he always follwed up worked extremely hard for me. Matt is a fine sales consultant and a fine person who works hard for the customer. Thanks Matt

Worth the drive to get there!

by from madison, GA |

We drove almost 2 hours to get to the dealership to view a car we saw online, we could find nothing closer that was worth looking at and this dealership had a huge range of cars. They called us to confirm an appointment and made sure the car was still available. It is a nice facility but, needs more parking for customers which, I'm told they are going to work on. We had a sales rep waiting for us, the car we wanted to look at was brought up and we went for a long ride. The car was perfect for us, and we decided to buy. The finance people were the friendliest and most knowledgeable I have ever dealt with. Everything went smooth and fast and this was a busy Labor Day weekend. They had the service people helping us with a bluetooth problem and they knew exactly what they were doing. I would recommend trying this dealership out when looking for a used car.