Phil Smith Chevrolet

1640 North State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313

Used 888-445-2982

THEY MAY WANT TO CHANGE THEIR MOTTO

by from florida |

My husband and I were interested in purchasing a vehicle from this dealer and after hours of negotiations, they made their final offer and we made ours. Our offer was $300 less than theirs, and they refused to take it. Their motto goes something like this... "We never lose a deal over price". They may want to change that. They've kept their $300 and but lost a good customer.

November 4, 2014

To Whom it May Concern, Please accept my most sincere apology for your poor experience. This experience does not align with Phil Smith Chevrolet's core values. I'd appreciate it if you contacted me at richg@psmithchevrolet.com so we can discuss this matter further and find a solution to make this right for you. Best, Rich Gehris General Manager

EXCELLENT!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

Best auto buying experience ever! After doing my homework and speaking to different auto dealers for almost 2 months they won me over after a 1 hour phone call with who I assumed was a salesman ended up being the owner. He had explained everything in detail. That evening I drove out there from Miami and in less than 2 hours I was driving home in my beautiful 2015 equinox. Kudos to Emilio, Jeff and Phillipe for EXCELLENCE AND PROFESSIONALISM. BLESSINGS!

I love my Phil Smith Cheverolet Family

by from Miami, Fl. |

Words cannot express how much I love my Phil Smith Chevrolet Family. They are hands down THE BEST Chevrolet dealership in the nation. Three years ago, I purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze and have received nothing less than excellent service. Luis Diaz was my sales representative. I have also referred others to him and Kurt Wolff. Both guys were professional, customer friendly, and patient in helping me and my family members find exactly what we were looking for in our new vehicles. They made the whole process a pleasure. John in finance was cool too. My mom, husband, sister, and I get our vehicles serviced here and Don Hanson is THE MAN!! I recently took my car to another dealer closer to home and my experience was horrible. They were rude and unprofessional, and tried to charge me for something that was covered under warranty. I called Don and he told me to bring my car to him. Don saved me and my pockets that day. He is very detailed in expalining what the service techs find during the diagnostic test and goes the extra mile in insuring that I am getting the best deal. This includes using my coupon and discount booklet or warranty. And I can't forget my service tech Marlon. I live in Miami but I don't mind traveling the distance to receive great service. I highly recommend Phil Smith Chevrolet!!!!!!

CAUTION!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE FOR BODY WORK

by from Lauderdale Lakes, Fl |

This is clearly the worst body shop, if not the world, the tri-county area. The worst professionalism and craftsmanship you will ever experience. They are a Chevrolet dealership that does not know how to install Chevrolet ?PARTS? properly. They installed not only my windshield wiper arms incorrectly; they install my side views mirrors wrong too. When I take my car back to them and pointed out it was incorrect installed, the woman says to me ?Oh, that?s easy to take care of?. If it is so easy to take care of, why wasn?t it done right the first time? This is just logical common sense. When I got it back from them, the side view mirrors look the exact same way they did when I dropped the car off. I know nothing about the sales department, but based on some of the reviews I have read, they will never get a dime from me ever again. The whole experience makes me never want to buy another Chevy ever again. No wonder the Japanese are dominating the car industry.

excellant & professional

by from Tamarac, Fl |

An excellent dealership with a very professional and low key sales team. Kurt Wolff was our salesman & Matt Newton assisted in finding me the exact vehicle I wanted. They made the whole process a pleasure. My husband has been getting his vehicles serviced here for many years & values the excellent service they provide as well. I would highly recommend Phil Smith Chevrolet..

Worst place ever

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

These people are the most dishonest salesmen in the world. Never go to this place if you want good customer service.

Worst place ever

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

Best Customer Service Ever

by from Sunrise, FL |

I was just blown away with the courteous and professional treatment I received from the salesman (Thomas Timpanaro). The time from start to finish was amazing. I purchased 2013 Chevy Equinox. I will difinitely return and make my next purchase here (Phil Smith).

NASTIEST PEOPLE, WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!

by from fort lauderdale, fl |

I took my car to replace my damaged back bumper. When I dropped the car we did the inspection and nothing extra was found. When I picked up my "fixed" car I noticed that the front bumper was loose, which was not like that before. I noticed some scratches and loose caps that indicates that it was recently removed. When complaining about it, the manager left for a while and came back with the paper that I signed when I dropped the car and in different blue ink a new line was added to the original inspection paper stating that the front bumper was loose. And of course, the manager defiantly with a extremely rude manner stated that they will not fix the damage for me. This is fraud and is very unethical. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER, STAY AWAY OF THESE PLACE.

March 25, 2013

We are disappointed to learn of your negative experience. As a preferred repair facility for several insurance companies we are required to meet the high standards they have set in place for repairs, quality and customer service. Your insurance company reviewed the entire vehicle before and after the repair was made and determined the damage to the front bumper was not related to the claim or repair facility. We do take our guest's experiences very serious, if you could please contact me at your convenience via phone at 954-733-6000 or charliem@philsmithmanage.com. Charlie

Terrific People @ Phil Smith Chevy!

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

I recently was involved in a car accident that totaled my 2005 Cobalt. I wasnt planning on looking for a new car right now and the other drivers insurance company made the experience even worse. I went to Phil Smith Chevrolet to look at a new Chevy Cruze and met with one of their sales reps, Tippy, and he was terrific. He answered every question I had and was very patient with me, he wasnt pushy and trying to get me to buy a car right then. I then went to look at two other brands and while all three cars I was considering were pretty evenly matched, I decided on the Cruze because of how I was treated at Phil Smith Chevrolet. When the day came to buy the car Tippy went over how everything worked and helped me set up my bluetooth while the finance guy got the paperwork together. From the time I arrived that morning to when I left was under 90 minutes. I cant thank the guys at Phil Smith Chevrolet enough. I will recommend them to every one I know!

March 9, 2013

Thank you for giving us such a nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience here and its nice to know Tippy took the steps to make sure you were making the right decision. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Congratulations on your new Cruze!