Greenville Chrysler

5401 Interstate 30, Greenville, TX 75402

New 877-220-8292
Used 866-644-8396
Service 877-289-0365

Thousands of cars starting at $999!! Come see us today!

Excellent experience

by from Kerens, Tx |

2nd time buyer, Overall excellent experience picked up our trade in at our home and delivered new vehicle to our home. You can not ask for better service than that. Thank you Randy Greenhaw. Looking forward to our next deal.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are very happy to hear that Randy was able to take great care of you. Enjoy your new car and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Thank you again for your business!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

We just purchased our third vehicle from Greenville Chrysler and will definitely return for our next. We called ahead by a couple of days inquiring about two vehicles they listed online. They confirmed that they did have them in stock and we made an appointment to come and check them out on the weekend. Steve Han, our salesman, called me ahead to let me know that one of the vehicles had sold and wanted to know if I were still interested in coming in. We kept our appointment and I am glad that we did. Steve did not pressure us and was very attentive. We told him exactly what we were looking for and the amount we wanted to pay monthly and he showed us the cars in our price range. We probably test drove upward of 8-9 cars before we made our decision and he was very patient with us through the entire process. We got a car that we love for a fair price. Also, Keenan (finance) was very friendly and helpful. We were dreading the car buying process originally but Greenville Chrysler made it much more pleasant than we expected.

horrible

by from GP, TX |

i contacted dealer via website... got back a couple automated emails and that was all... after a week i decided so spend my money elsewhere... would advise anyone to start where i ended

buyer beware

by from Houston Texas |

They listed a cash truck on their website that we have been talking to a salesman about. We called this morning and it was still for sale. We live across state and came in to look at the truck and it was sold. YOU have to look for a salesman they will NOT come to you. The salesman would not come and another man tried to show us trucks we were not interested in. They advertise cheap cash vehicles to get you in the dealership then you waste your time because they have sold it already. We will NEVER visit this place again.

Hunting for jeep

by from Walterville oregon |

Was looking for jeep wrangler for wife, I saw there's online met the criteria as to what she wanted. I responded online and there Internet people were very helpful. We did not buy from this dealer but it certainly had nothing to do with how professional they were . Because they were extremely helpful friendly and courteous . Thanks reliable Mike

February 28, 2014

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry that we didn't have the right vehicle for you at this time, but our inventory does change all the time so definitely check back in the future. We are happy that we were able to help answer all of your questions. We look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future. Thank you again!

Great follow up

by from Tiny town oregon |

I have to say the follow up here is fantastic ! Apparently they believe in a team concept, and professional nice courteous friendly sales associates and managers . I would have bought here in a second had I not found a jeep closer to me with more features and the exact color my wife wanted. This dealer however followed up, and was proactive in giving me all the info and then some I requested. All while being courteous and non pushy ! Thank you Greenville Mike

February 28, 2014

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy that we were able to help answer all of your questions about or Jeep. We are happy to hear that you were able to find a vehicle closer to Oregon, but please let us know if we can do anything in the future to help you. Thank you again!

great people

by from dallas texas |

I love this dealership the people was so nice .i would go back.

February 28, 2014

Thank you Manuel for taking the time to review our dealership. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future to help you again. Thank you!

Buyer Beware!

by from greenville, tx |

The vehicle is wished to purchase was not there even after the salesman told me to come in and look at it. Agreed to look at another vehicle. I liked and was going to purchase it. Financing was to be through my bank. Their finance department attempted to con me out of my SSN. I would not give it to them. Told them over and over I would finance through my bank. Went to leave the dealership and the sales manager and finance manager both stated they did not need my business. They sell enough vehicles. So I went and paid cash for a new Ford F-150.

Great experience

by from Kaufman, TX |

The people at Greenville Chrysler Dodge are very easy to work with. They are up front and do not haggle or stretch out the buying process. I will definatley do bussiness with them again in the future.

January 29, 2014

Thank you Jody for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that we were able to find the perfect vehicle for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again.

OVER ALL SERVICE

by from Abilene Texas |

Sergio was the salesperson who closed the sale of a RAM3500. He was very professional. I was amazed by the whole Staff..... I had visited 3 dealers but the Greenville Chrysler Staff won my business and my respect... GO GREENVILLE CHRYSLER GO.... I AM SO PROUD TO BE A WELL PLEASED CUSTOMER.....

January 28, 2014

Thank you Earl for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Sergio took great care of you while visiting our store. Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

New purchase

by from Greenville, TX |

This was our best ever experience at a dealership. Our salesman, Ryan, was quick and courteous. He made the whole process painless. I won't hesitate to do business with them again!

January 28, 2014

Thank you David for taking the time to review our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that Ryan took great care of you guys. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!