Greenville Chrysler

5401 Interstate 30, Greenville, TX 75402

New 877-220-8292
Used 866-644-8396
Service 877-289-0365

Thousands of cars starting at $999!! Come see us today! Guaranteed Credit Approval

Great Inventory/Service

by from Frisco, TX |

I have been looking to buy a used car for some time now. Luckily I wasn?t in a hurry and could take my time searching for the right truck. I called several dealerships over the last few months and have looked at a ton of trucks. I finally narrowed my search down to a Ram 2500 Crew Cab. I drove to Greenville and am glad I did. They have serious inventory. Lonnie helped me find what I wanted. He knew a lot about the trucks. I was in and out of there in a few hours. Their finance department is awesome.

December 4, 2014

Thank you Ted for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that Lonnie was able to help you find the perfect RAM 2500. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

all good imo

by from Grand Prairie Tx. |

They contacted me more the once,but I have yet to get there due to distance.They appear to be good people trying to do a good job,imo.

Bad Customer Service

by from Garland, TX |

After weeks of no response this is the last email I sent them. THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING CARS. All the bad reviews are true. I would not recommend this dealership to anybody. Your deslership is very unprofessional. I've emailed you guys with no response on numerou occasions. This email is probably an automatic reply. I've called your dealership requesting information about the Mustang and the guy that answered said he would get back to me which he didn't. I requested a picture of the motor and I received no response. I recently purchased a 2015 Mustang and I don't want to put too many miles on it. I wanted to buy a 94-98 model to use as a daily driver. I found a dealership that actually responds to emails and requests. So thanks for nothing.

Charles and Lisa Case

by from Quinlan, TX |

We were treated with the upmohank you for taking the time to explain and make us feel comfortable.

December 4, 2014

Thank you Charles and Lisa for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience while purchasing your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Great Inventory/service

by from Frisco, TX |

Bought 2 New Vehicles. Very Happy

by from Sulphur Springs, TX |

I've bought multiple new and used vehicles from this dealership. The latest time was September 2014. I bought a new Ram truck and a Grand Cherokee for my wife. We are extremely happy with our buying experience with Greenville Chrysler which is why we have returned several times. In all, Ive purchased 5 vehicles from them and recommend them to everyone.

December 4, 2014

Thank you M. Mitchell for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that we have been able to help you find multiple vehicles for your family over the last few years. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

Easy Process

by from Caddo Mills, TX |

This was our fourth time to use Greenville Chrysler, and once again it was an excellent experience! They are honest, and shoot you straight. JW was very friendly and easy to deal with. He was very tentative to our wants and needs. Would highly recommend Greenville Chrysler.

December 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that JW was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your continued business!

Pat LS

by from Greenville TX |

This is the third new Dodge one-ton truck we have purchased from this dealer (Greenville Chrysler Dodge) & the service has always been GREAT every time. We have referred many friends to this dealer for new and used truck & car purchases. No one we have referred has had anything negative to say. The sales representative as well as the financing dept. have always been very good. We would not go to any other dealer for purchasing a car or truck, new or used.

December 4, 2014

Thank you Pat for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that we have been able to help you find the perfect vehicle several times now. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business and for sending your friends to come see us!

Fair Dealer!

by from Dallas, TX |

I called and spoke with Julien several times before going to the dealership. He was always available to answer my questions. When I got to the dealership he had the trucks we had talked about ready for me to see. He also showed me a few other options that were all IN MY PRICE RANGE. There was no slimy underhanded deals going on. I was able to get the Ram 1500 I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I look forward to doing business here in the future.

December 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that Julien was able to help you find the perfect truck. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!

not very good

by from longview,tx |

Unresponsive to emails......after talking to them for 3 days I was about to head 2 hours to go see car only to be called right before I left to be told.... Just so you know you will need a ride back or a trailer as vehicle does not run. Supposedly a simple radiator swap but dealership was not willing to repair before purchase.... Suspicious to me

December 5, 2014

Thank you John for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our store. We try very hard to provide great customer service so we are sorry that you had a hard time getting response via email. Please call our sales manager David Herald if there is anything we can do to help rectify the situation. We look forward to the opportunity to help you again in the future.

Several Choices- One Dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking to buy a Wrangler for my son. Wes gave me several choices to check out online. When we came in he had the jeeps ready for us to look at. I have spoken to several dealerships and this one had the most choices by far. It was the best one because it has so many choices in one place- we didn't have to drive all over North Texas! There wasn't a lot of back and forth when it came time to deal and they have great financing options.

December 4, 2014

Thank you JM for taking the time to review our dealership. So happy to hear that Wes was able to help you find the perfect Wrangler for your son. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business!