Bonham Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1522 W Sam Rayburn Dr, Bonham, TX 75418

New 866-867-9022
Used 866-893-2148
Service 877-878-5788

Over 2000 vehicles starting from $999 ! Dodge,Chrysler Jeep Ram,Cummins Diesel, Used Chevrolet,Ford,and more!

New Dodge Journey

by from Bonham, Tx |

Jeramie Hamilton (Beavis) did an outstanding job! No pressure, no reverse talk, no scams, just straight forward. He was determined to get us in a new vehicle and he did! Price was fair, trade in value was outstanding. Jeramie has the ability to not over talk and he knows how to close. Two aspects that make top salesman. Facility was great, nice and calm, not a lot of yelling and shenanigans. Mike did a great job in Finance.

Great Truck! Great Value!

by from Melissa, TX |

Rich and Chris were great to work with. I'm a professional sales person as well, so I understand what it takes to have great customer service while also trying to close the deal and put food on the table. They had the perfect mix of this mainly through honesty and just being upfront. I know I ended up with a great truck, Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x2, 5.7L Hemi, with a lot of bells and whistles for the price of a base model, at one of those other guys!! Unbelievable value. Will refer anyone to this dealership and to the Ram brand.

Buy here and regret nothing!

by from Garland, tx |

After extensive research both in dealerships and online they were the right price choice. After dealing with many of their staff it became clear it was the all around best choice. No pushy sales people, relaxed buying environment, and a great deal. They will help you get the vehicle you want and the right price even if they have to do some price comparing with you. Would recommend and would buy here again next time.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Carrollton, Texas |

Cory was very professional and helpful during the entire car buying process. The process was seamless and I was in and out of the dealership in a very short time. I would highly recommend this dealership and the finance department Mike Stanley and Salesman, Cory. Thanks!

Another great experience

by from Ector, Tx |

This was our 5th vehicle to buy from Bonham Chrysler and used the same salesman on 4 of them. Jeremy Hamilton is awesome. He is straight forward and won't beat around the bush with you. He will do whatever it takes to get you in that new car!! We had a great experience in fiance with Mike Stanley and once we were done, Dulcie Evans was awesome showing us all the features of our new Dodge Journey Crossroad. It's a home town business that we will continue to use.

Great experience in Bonham

by from Rockwall TX |

Bought my used vehicle from Pat Durham at Bonham's new north location. Loved the professional atmoshpere as well as the nice facility. Pat was awesome from the beginning and got me the deal I was wanting. I'm telling everyone I know where I got my new car. Go see Pat Durham at Bonham Chrysler!

Great truck buying experience

by from Gainesville Tx |

Wes was the best- we have bought a truck and minivan from him. We would highly recommended the dealership in Bonham!

Awesome Experience!

by from Dodd City Tx |

This dealership is very easy to work with and the people that work here are helpful and courteous, not pushy.. I appreciate being able to do business close to home and feel good about it!

Love my Renegade!

by from Bonham Texas |

Stopped in on Saturday to look at Jeeps, They had the Renegade I wanted on the showroom. Less than an hour later, the delivery specialist, Mrs. Evans, was making sure I was set up and ready to go. Such an awesome experience!

Great service, friendly employees,

by from Saltillo |

Keith Martin was our salesman. We told him by phone what we had in mind, he understood exactly what we needed. Next day he called us. We went to Bonham Chrysler and it was perfect. He is very professional and helpful that we were out in great time. I will buy from there again.

great dealers , nice and persuasive.

by from dallas tx |

this is a very nice clean dealership I would recomend it to my friens. great service. im buying a car next monday and I tested a car it was very nice