Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Fort Pierce

5851 S US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

Used 855-707-2194 Used 855-707-2194

Deal I couldn't pass up

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Wasn't really looking to buy was just curious. Well they came up with a bottom line I couldn't pass up. No pressure to buy and they made it really easy. Only thing was the long wait for finance because of the number of people that were buying vehicles.

This penny-pincher found great price at Arrigo

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

I am a fanatical penny-pincher and shopped all around the state of Florida for the best deal with lots of phone calls, emails, daily searches of every online site possible, and repeat visits to dealers over a period of several months. Arrigo Jeep in Ft. Pierce was thousands less than others, with other dealers actually telling me I should go ahead and buy my car from Arrigo because they couldn't beat the price! And when I was heeing and hawing and scratching my chin on whether to buy or not, Arrigo never once pressured me or told me I would never find such a good price anywhere else.They had the lowest price in the State, but never pushed that point on me but rather just let me take my time and think it over. Then when we finally bought and were driving home we stopped with our brand new car at a grocery store and met a women with a brand new truck who said she had just bought it, and two other vehicles in recent years, from Arrigo Ft. Pierce because she, too, had found they had the absolute lowest prices. Our saleswoman, Yelena, was a sweetheart.....zero pressure or hassle, just kindness, friendship and support though the buying experience.

Auto Body Shop

by from Ft. Pierce, Fl |

I was sent to Arrigo Body Shop after a wreck. The personell were exceptional and professional. I was very well taken care of. Arrigo should be very proud of the body shop.