Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-871-2039
Used 888-897-1483
Service 888-837-5118

Part of the NY Auto Giant

Great attention and marvelous cars!

by from Freeport, NY |

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder from here that runs smoothly and works like new. The service was great and they attended me very well. I went to several other places which weren't nearly as good. Most of those other ones didn't pay attention to my requests and offered me dirty cars. I recommend this dealership to anyone because of the easiness, the great cars and the clean facilities.

PURCHASED JEEP @ 130 SUNRISE HWY WEST ISLIP POOR

by from WEST ISLIP, NEW YORK |

The Mechanic that worked on my car every chance he had, did more damage mechanically as well as financially to my pocket. Repeatedly had to return car at different occassions complained & managers denied any leakage from the bottom tank, my husband proved them wrong after time and time again they finally fixed the problem. Then they did another error putting my tierods in one said L for left and R for right so they had the tierods not only backwards but upside down caused my tires not able to turn the wheel at its full potential also caused my rims to be worn out, another mechanic wouldn't pass my inspection with this so I went back they adjusted it after many months driving causing my rims to be worn out, I asked to have new rims replaced due to their negligence, they refused they wanted me to leave my car for two days & to send my car out leaving me with no car. my neighbor was a mechanic & told me the damage is done, they shouldn't refurbish the rims they're suppose to give you new rims, but the dealers manager, refused so I won't go to the 130 Sunrise Hwy. in West iSLIP DEALERSHIP ANYMORE I'm done with them. always another problem for years, costing me $2,000- $3,000 each time. That West Islip should be closed down everyone I speak with has had nothing but problems and the customers that are ignorant with cars are there best customers since they know nothing about mechanic work. I always brought my car to a professional mechanic every time I had work done with them. one time my husband found gooey junk, in my oil tank just after an oil change was just completed by them, I asked my husband to just change it for me just to appease me, cause I didn't trust them & thats when he couldn't believe his eyes, he never saw anything like this before. Another time, my spare tire had a cover on it when I dropped my car off to be fixed when I picked my car up it was gone. I had to go in the back parking lot looking for it, they said there wasn't a cover on it, I insisted I had a cover, I finally found the cover way in the back parking lot. how convenient. very poor service for customers and they continued to give me the same jerky mechanic this was the last chance if I get a recall on my Jeep I'll take it to any other dealer except 130 Sunrise Hwy. in West Islip. again Headquarters should shut down this dealership lots of customers constantly returning their cars due to lots of problems they think that the more people that show up @ the dealers, it looks like its good business, but the truth is there is alot of problems in this dealership, if your smart go some where else. I will never buy another jeep after these experiences at west Islip. PEOPLE BEWARE & CAUTIOUS WITH YOUR CAR IT CAN COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHICH IS UNNECESSARY. Trust BAYSHORE SEARS AUTO they're MORE HONEST.

Great experience

by from Long Island, NY |

Charles was friendly, polite, knowledgable, and straight forward. Tom was swift. And the location is convenient. I recommend these guys for sure.

Poor Customer Service

by from Copiague, New York |

My vehicle has been serviced several times for the same problem. I was not kept updated as to the status of my vehicle and have had several calls to the dealership left unreturned! While the staff may be friendly, that means nothing when you are left on hold for longer than 10 minutes. It's sad that once you pay for a repair the service is over. I was not provided a loaner vehicle on two separate occasions as promised. I would not spend another penny at this dealership. It is clear why they have not scored the 9 or 10 for Good Customer Service because it doesn't exist... Well not at this place of business anyway!

Leasing made easy..

by from Bronx, NY |

Overall GREAT experience!!! Was working with a leasing agent, but deal didnt go through. I went to Atlantic Jeep to see if they could match what I was being offered and not only did they matched, they beat the offer. I knew what I wanted, I knew what I wanted or was willing to pay and they made it happen. No haggling and back and forth typical dealer stuff - it was clean, clear and to the point. Thanks to Stacy my Sales Coordinator, Kyle; Manager and John; Finance Manager - I would definately use and recommend this dealership again.

Great dealership, will refer to friends and family

by from Deer Park, New York |

Just bought our first Jeep this week. Our salesperson, Jason Morowski, was very friendly and attentive as we looked through the lot, and made sure we purchased exactly the vehicle we wanted and for the price we were ready to spend. Jason walked us through the entire process, even discovering issues and making arrangements to repair a chip on the windshield before we even noticed it! The dealership finance rep, John, was equally helpful, even stepping out to the lot as we prepared to drive away, offering his assistance in answering questions and demonstrating interesting features about the Jeep that we bought! We will definitely visit Atlantic first the next time we make an auto purchase!

great service

by from brentwood ny |

They contacted me the next day and were on top of everything I needed great service

Unaceptable Everything

by from Long Island, NY |

I went there shopping for an 09 Jeep Wrangler, bc of previous reviews read I heard about the good'ol bait n switch move. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, I called before my "scheduled" appointment (I was about 20min away) and spoke with marisol and asked if the truck was still available, I was told yes. Nevertheless I get there, they set me up with a used sales "specialist" then have the nerve to show me a completely different truck of course for more $. For the test drive, they asked me for my license and credit card which I found weird but went with it as long as nothing was charged to my c.card. Not happy with the "deal" they were offering I left that run down "dealer". On my way home I realized they did not give me my credit card back. I called and canceled it right away. I then waited for (2) days to see if I would get a call back about my credit card, and NEVER. Received a call saying they forgot to give me my C.Card back. I called and complained for principle of them not calling me to make me aware. So take my story and make your decision, personally, I didn't and will not recommend that place to anyone I personally know.

Most unprofessional people with the worst service!

by from new york |

I have had transmission issues with my 2006 Grand Cherokee since I bought it in '07. I had a transmission put in Jan. 2012. in 18 months I put less than 6,000 miles on my vehicle, and was told I need another transmission, and nobody wants to seem to help me. When I asked "Mike the Manager" how this could be normal and how many people he knows that have put 2 transmissions in their vehicle in only 6,000 I was met by a sarcastic "well now I know you". Professional huh??? When I asked to speak to someone more professional who could actually help me with my situation I was told " I'm the only one who would be able to do anything for you" After owning jeeps for many years and everyone in my family owning jeeps, and buying from Atlantic, I will never again purchase from any of the many Atlantic establishments on the island because I could only assume people as unintelligent and unprofessional are hired at all of the other Atlantic establishments. Beware if you purchase from them to have nothing but problems with the service department...

above average service

by from Lindenhurst |

This dealer made me feel welcomed,and like a family member very professional.

Good Dealership Gone BAD

by from West Islip, NY |

I have purchased Dodge trucks from this location and used them for service and repairs for 11 years. I returned to purchase and service multiple vehicles due to their quality of service and friendly staff. Under the new owners (Atlantic Jeep Chrysler) their courtesy, professionalism and quality of repair has drastically deteriorated. A routine scheduled oil change took 2-1/2 hrs to complete. An issue with the muffler system brought sarcastic replies to my questions about the warranty from "Harvey". After the repairs were finally made, my truck was returned with most of the original issues still not repaired. Additionally, the drivers side carpet had grease stains on it, the hood had grease and blood stains on it and bloody fingerprints were on the dash as well as drivers side door. I won't be back!

Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 27, 2013

RB2008RAM, Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. It is never out intension to have someone leave here feeling the way you did and we apologize for that happening. I would like to speak to you further as well as the Service Manager to get more details and see what we can do to correct this wrong. Please contact me directly, Danielle Godin, either by phone (631.422.0123) or by email (dgodin@atlanticautogroup.net) I look forward to hearing from you. Danielle Godin Customer Relations Manager