Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-871-2039
Used 888-897-1483
Service 888-837-5118

Part of the NY Auto Giant

Great attention and marvelous cars!

by from Freeport, NY |

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder from here that runs smoothly and works like new. The service was great and they attended me very well. I went to several other places which weren't nearly as good. Most of those other ones didn't pay attention to my requests and offered me dirty cars. I recommend this dealership to anyone because of the easiness, the great cars and the clean facilities.

great service

by from brentwood ny |

They contacted me the next day and were on top of everything I needed great service

Unaceptable Everything

by from Long Island, NY |

I went there shopping for an 09 Jeep Wrangler, bc of previous reviews read I heard about the good'ol bait n switch move. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, I called before my "scheduled" appointment (I was about 20min away) and spoke with marisol and asked if the truck was still available, I was told yes. Nevertheless I get there, they set me up with a used sales "specialist" then have the nerve to show me a completely different truck of course for more $. For the test drive, they asked me for my license and credit card which I found weird but went with it as long as nothing was charged to my c.card. Not happy with the "deal" they were offering I left that run down "dealer". On my way home I realized they did not give me my credit card back. I called and canceled it right away. I then waited for (2) days to see if I would get a call back about my credit card, and NEVER. Received a call saying they forgot to give me my C.Card back. I called and complained for principle of them not calling me to make me aware. So take my story and make your decision, personally, I didn't and will not recommend that place to anyone I personally know.

Most unprofessional people with the worst service!

by from new york |

I have had transmission issues with my 2006 Grand Cherokee since I bought it in '07. I had a transmission put in Jan. 2012. in 18 months I put less than 6,000 miles on my vehicle, and was told I need another transmission, and nobody wants to seem to help me. When I asked "Mike the Manager" how this could be normal and how many people he knows that have put 2 transmissions in their vehicle in only 6,000 I was met by a sarcastic "well now I know you". Professional huh??? When I asked to speak to someone more professional who could actually help me with my situation I was told " I'm the only one who would be able to do anything for you" After owning jeeps for many years and everyone in my family owning jeeps, and buying from Atlantic, I will never again purchase from any of the many Atlantic establishments on the island because I could only assume people as unintelligent and unprofessional are hired at all of the other Atlantic establishments. Beware if you purchase from them to have nothing but problems with the service department...

above average service

by from Lindenhurst |

This dealer made me feel welcomed,and like a family member very professional.

Good Dealership Gone BAD

by from West Islip, NY |

I have purchased Dodge trucks from this location and used them for service and repairs for 11 years. I returned to purchase and service multiple vehicles due to their quality of service and friendly staff. Under the new owners (Atlantic Jeep Chrysler) their courtesy, professionalism and quality of repair has drastically deteriorated. A routine scheduled oil change took 2-1/2 hrs to complete. An issue with the muffler system brought sarcastic replies to my questions about the warranty from "Harvey". After the repairs were finally made, my truck was returned with most of the original issues still not repaired. Additionally, the drivers side carpet had grease stains on it, the hood had grease and blood stains on it and bloody fingerprints were on the dash as well as drivers side door. I won't be back!

Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

March 27, 2013

RB2008RAM, Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. It is never out intension to have someone leave here feeling the way you did and we apologize for that happening. I would like to speak to you further as well as the Service Manager to get more details and see what we can do to correct this wrong. Please contact me directly, Danielle Godin, either by phone (631.422.0123) or by email (dgodin@atlanticautogroup.net) I look forward to hearing from you. Danielle Godin Customer Relations Manager

Worst dealer ever

by from West Islip, NY |

I purchased a new car from atlantic in september 2012. I have purchased 11 new cars/trucks and 5 new motorcycles in the past 22 years and was never treated so badly and lied to at a dealership. this goes for the managers, and service managers. My new car was damaged and not repaired correctly. The paint was chipped and they first said they would fix it but then refused. This was after going to them for my paint to be repaired 4 times. I witnessed their mechanics being told not to fix a new car that had chips in the paint saying the customer said it had scratches on a door, their service manager said "chips are not scratches so don't do anything to the car". Once they get you to sign the paperwork for a car they will do nothing if it needs something, and if they promise to fix something at purchase they will not fix it. I will never go back there. They lost a good customer because I am in the market for another new car now.

Life Changing Experience

by from Nesconset, New York |

I have gone to many dealers when trying to find the Dodge Durango that i was looking for. Nick Perrone was the most amazing professional and curtious sales man i have ever met. The Company ran like a well oiled machine and the transaction from start to finish was completely flawless. I wish i can give a better rating than 5.

AMAZING ALL AROUND!!!

by from Commack, NY |

My wife and I were in the market for a new Durango. We shopped around a bit, and even though Atlantic was a dealership not in our immediate "radius," we decided to try them, because their online inventory looked huge. Within seconds of walking in the door, Nick greeted us with a smile, asked us a few questions, and even though we knew what we wanted, he insisted on showing us the car, showing us standard features we didnt even know about, and didnt bother with numbers until he saw we were ready. When we worked the numbers, he not only DESTROYED other dealerships lowest numbers, he then worked harder to get it even lower for us. We drove the new car off the lot within hours. NOW, HERES WHERE IT GETS TRICKY... within 2 weeks, making a long story short, the truck was in a horrible accident and totaled. Nick not only contacted us, but the sales manager contacted us as well. They made sure family was alright first, not even mentioning a new car. When the time was right, we called back the manager who said he would work with us on getting the same exact deal when we came back in, just to give him a heads up when we were coming. When we did tell him, he set aside a salesperson just for us to make sure someone understood the importance of the issue (mind you Nick was home due to Hurricane Sandy trouble related issues). To my surprise, when I walked in, EVERY person in the dealership knew who I was. They all greeted me, said how sorry they were for the loss of the Durango, asked about the family, and smiled when they heard all was OK. To an even bigger surprise, the owner of the dealership, Mike, made it his mission to say hello to me, meet me, and make sure I was taken care of the right way. With this kind of service, I had no reason to not buy another Durango from them, but to also work out the purchase of a new Jeep Grand Cherokee as well. I traded in my vehicle and took delivery of 2 new vehicles the same night, one of which they drove to my house, following me home, so I wouldnt have to come back. This dealership is amazing, and personal touches are not to be ignored. I have been contacted numerous times to make sure I love each truck, make sure everything works alright, and to see if I had any questions or concerns. I would not hesitate to go back to Atlantic for a Dodge or Jeep, and I would most certainly visit any Atlantic dealership for any other car I was looking into. THANK YOU NICK, GARY, RICH L., AND YOUR CREW!