Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-871-2039
Used 888-897-1483
Service 888-837-5118

Part of the NY Auto Giant

Great attention and marvelous cars!

by from Freeport, NY |

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder from here that runs smoothly and works like new. The service was great and they attended me very well. I went to several other places which weren't nearly as good. Most of those other ones didn't pay attention to my requests and offered me dirty cars. I recommend this dealership to anyone because of the easiness, the great cars and the clean facilities.

Best Dealership ever!

by from Deer Park, NY |

Jason Lopez and Christina Devita made my first leasing experience a great one! Thank you so much!!! This has been my go to dealership for years and will continue to be the only dealership I use.

differcult find

by from Ronkonkoma NY |

Joe K Salesman Jay had his work cutout for him but came through with the vehicle I wanted,it came all the way from Virginia. He was very helpful and professional. The other dealerships where not as helpful, didn't even offer a test drive. Jay came highly recommended by my son who also leased his vehicle the week before. My overall experience was excellent.

Satisfied

by from Huntington, NY |

This dealer visit was far more pleasant than our past experiences. Steve was excellent, and we appreciated that he worked to meet our needs unlike other pushy car salesmen. We were also able to workout monthly payments that fit into our budget. Our experience was great, minus the delay on adding our leather seats and automatic starter system. Our "I OWE YOU" is lasting longer than what was promised. Overall, I think anyone looking to visit this showroom will be satisfied.

Excellant purchase experience

by from Bay Shore, NY |

I purchased a Dodge Journey for my wife from Atlantic Chrysler Dodge. It was a very pleasant experience. The salesman, Ted Dekams, was very friendly and able to quickly find a vehicle that suited my wife's needs and in my price range. Christina in financial was also a pleasure to do business with. Also, Jake Caruso was exceptional. He was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to make my wife feel comfortable in the Service Dept. I have also been taking my Doge Grand Caravan to this service dept. for several years. I usually deal with Rich and he has always been very friendly, knowledgeable and honest.

Everything was excellent

by from West Islip, NY |

I was at your dealership today to look a first look at buying a used car. Stephanie Engasser was salesperson. Stephanie made me see that it was a better choice for me to buy a used car. Stephanie was so nice, polite, and helpful. I have been to other dealers and no other salesperson was a nice and helpful as Stephanie. Excellent job

My wife and are are very happy.

by from Farmingdale |

We were very fortunate running into two great guys who helped us tremendously. George David and Jason Lopez. George was our salesperson. He worked very hard to get us a good deal with loads of equipment. Jason became part of the team when George was tied up in a sales class and with other customers. These people ended up getting our Patriot from another dealer because my wife was not happy with the colors available at their shop. If their service is as good as their sales staff we will be more than satisfied.

Honest, Friendly, Comfortable

by from Brooklyn, NY |

At first I was nervous to meet with yet another car dealer, as many other car dealers I have met with were not helpful, judgmental, didn't care about my budget and didn't seem to be willing to be flexible to try to make a deal. But with Maryann all those fears went away. She was so patient, kind and willing to explore all options to get me to a price that I was comfortable with. She was flexible and creative in exploring our options and worked with me to get a great deal on a car that I LOVE ! She even took the time to speak to my brother on the phone to answer all of his questions, as my brother was trying to help me through the process. She even brought us over cheeseburgers to eat since we were starving. Maryann treats you like your friend or family member and I just really feel that she looks out for her customers! I HIGHLY recommend seeing Maryann. Overall, such a pleasant experience. Thanks Maryann!!!

Fantastic service. Maryann rocondino

by from Brooklyn Ny |

Maryann was fantastic. Highly recommend. She is why we traveled from Brooklyn to purchase our car. Very happy.

Smooth and quick transaction

by from New York, Brooklyn |

George David was excellent in knowledge of product and human psychology. Manager Alex went extra mile for sealing the deal. Easy to say: pleasure dealing with this dealership.

HORRIBLE customer service

by from Long Island, NY |

I spoke to two women through their online chat feature. The first one left the chat without allowing me to finish asking questions about the model listed and the second one, Courtney, was extremely rude and condescending. She claimed that the price listed was a misprint and that it was so obvious that I should have realized that too. If I, someone who has NO experience in sales should know that it was a misprint, how in the world would someone who is TRAINED in this not notice that it was a misprint too? The fact that it was a misprint is one thing that could be understood, although annoying. However, all she had to say was, "I am so sorry but the price was listed incorrectly," not, "we both know that was a misprint". Honestly, this is the WORST customer service I have experienced at a dealership. THE WORST. A horrible representation of the Jeep brand.