Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-871-2039
Used 888-897-1483
Service 888-837-5118

Part of the NY Auto Giant

Great attention and marvelous cars!

by from Freeport, NY |

I bought a Nissan Pathfinder from here that runs smoothly and works like new. The service was great and they attended me very well. I went to several other places which weren't nearly as good. Most of those other ones didn't pay attention to my requests and offered me dirty cars. I recommend this dealership to anyone because of the easiness, the great cars and the clean facilities.

Excellant purchase experience

by from Bay Shore, NY |

I purchased a Dodge Journey for my wife from Atlantic Chrysler Dodge. It was a very pleasant experience. The salesman, Ted Dekams, was very friendly and able to quickly find a vehicle that suited my wife's needs and in my price range. Christina in financial was also a pleasure to do business with. Also, Jake Caruso was exceptional. He was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to make my wife feel comfortable in the Service Dept. I have also been taking my Doge Grand Caravan to this service dept. for several years. I usually deal with Rich and he has always been very friendly, knowledgeable and honest.

Everything was excellent

by from West Islip, NY |

I was at your dealership today to look a first look at buying a used car. Stephanie Engasser was salesperson. Stephanie made me see that it was a better choice for me to buy a used car. Stephanie was so nice, polite, and helpful. I have been to other dealers and no other salesperson was a nice and helpful as Stephanie. Excellent job

My wife and are are very happy.

by from Farmingdale |

We were very fortunate running into two great guys who helped us tremendously. George David and Jason Lopez. George was our salesperson. He worked very hard to get us a good deal with loads of equipment. Jason became part of the team when George was tied up in a sales class and with other customers. These people ended up getting our Patriot from another dealer because my wife was not happy with the colors available at their shop. If their service is as good as their sales staff we will be more than satisfied.

Honest, Friendly, Comfortable

by from Brooklyn, NY |

At first I was nervous to meet with yet another car dealer, as many other car dealers I have met with were not helpful, judgmental, didn't care about my budget and didn't seem to be willing to be flexible to try to make a deal. But with Maryann all those fears went away. She was so patient, kind and willing to explore all options to get me to a price that I was comfortable with. She was flexible and creative in exploring our options and worked with me to get a great deal on a car that I LOVE ! She even took the time to speak to my brother on the phone to answer all of his questions, as my brother was trying to help me through the process. She even brought us over cheeseburgers to eat since we were starving. Maryann treats you like your friend or family member and I just really feel that she looks out for her customers! I HIGHLY recommend seeing Maryann. Overall, such a pleasant experience. Thanks Maryann!!!

Fantastic service. Maryann rocondino

by from Brooklyn Ny |

Maryann was fantastic. Highly recommend. She is why we traveled from Brooklyn to purchase our car. Very happy.

Smooth and quick transaction

by from New York, Brooklyn |

George David was excellent in knowledge of product and human psychology. Manager Alex went extra mile for sealing the deal. Easy to say: pleasure dealing with this dealership.

HORRIBLE customer service

by from Long Island, NY |

I spoke to two women through their online chat feature. The first one left the chat without allowing me to finish asking questions about the model listed and the second one, Courtney, was extremely rude and condescending. She claimed that the price listed was a misprint and that it was so obvious that I should have realized that too. If I, someone who has NO experience in sales should know that it was a misprint, how in the world would someone who is TRAINED in this not notice that it was a misprint too? The fact that it was a misprint is one thing that could be understood, although annoying. However, all she had to say was, "I am so sorry but the price was listed incorrectly," not, "we both know that was a misprint". Honestly, this is the WORST customer service I have experienced at a dealership. THE WORST. A horrible representation of the Jeep brand.

PURCHASED JEEP @ 130 SUNRISE HWY WEST ISLIP POOR

by from WEST ISLIP, NEW YORK |

The Mechanic that worked on my car every chance he had, did more damage mechanically as well as financially to my pocket. Repeatedly had to return car at different occassions complained & managers denied any leakage from the bottom tank, my husband proved them wrong after time and time again they finally fixed the problem. Then they did another error putting my tierods in one said L for left and R for right so they had the tierods not only backwards but upside down caused my tires not able to turn the wheel at its full potential also caused my rims to be worn out, another mechanic wouldn't pass my inspection with this so I went back they adjusted it after many months driving causing my rims to be worn out, I asked to have new rims replaced due to their negligence, they refused they wanted me to leave my car for two days & to send my car out leaving me with no car. my neighbor was a mechanic & told me the damage is done, they shouldn't refurbish the rims they're suppose to give you new rims, but the dealers manager, refused so I won't go to the 130 Sunrise Hwy. in West iSLIP DEALERSHIP ANYMORE I'm done with them. always another problem for years, costing me $2,000- $3,000 each time. That West Islip should be closed down everyone I speak with has had nothing but problems and the customers that are ignorant with cars are there best customers since they know nothing about mechanic work. I always brought my car to a professional mechanic every time I had work done with them. one time my husband found gooey junk, in my oil tank just after an oil change was just completed by them, I asked my husband to just change it for me just to appease me, cause I didn't trust them & thats when he couldn't believe his eyes, he never saw anything like this before. Another time, my spare tire had a cover on it when I dropped my car off to be fixed when I picked my car up it was gone. I had to go in the back parking lot looking for it, they said there wasn't a cover on it, I insisted I had a cover, I finally found the cover way in the back parking lot. how convenient. very poor service for customers and they continued to give me the same jerky mechanic this was the last chance if I get a recall on my Jeep I'll take it to any other dealer except 130 Sunrise Hwy. in West Islip. again Headquarters should shut down this dealership lots of customers constantly returning their cars due to lots of problems they think that the more people that show up @ the dealers, it looks like its good business, but the truth is there is alot of problems in this dealership, if your smart go some where else. I will never buy another jeep after these experiences at west Islip. PEOPLE BEWARE & CAUTIOUS WITH YOUR CAR IT CAN COST YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHICH IS UNNECESSARY. Trust BAYSHORE SEARS AUTO they're MORE HONEST.

Great experience

by from Long Island, NY |

Charles was friendly, polite, knowledgable, and straight forward. Tom was swift. And the location is convenient. I recommend these guys for sure.

Poor Customer Service

by from Copiague, New York |

My vehicle has been serviced several times for the same problem. I was not kept updated as to the status of my vehicle and have had several calls to the dealership left unreturned! While the staff may be friendly, that means nothing when you are left on hold for longer than 10 minutes. It's sad that once you pay for a repair the service is over. I was not provided a loaner vehicle on two separate occasions as promised. I would not spend another penny at this dealership. It is clear why they have not scored the 9 or 10 for Good Customer Service because it doesn't exist... Well not at this place of business anyway!