AutoNation Nissan Pembroke Pines

Used 888-865-6093
Service 888-293-9504

Smooth and Easy new-car purchase

by from Hialeah |

I highly recommend Autonation Nissan Pembroke pines after going through the car shopping process at another major dealership. Jesus Torres made my shopping easy and was 100% ready to walk me through the inventory. He talked to me about engine performance, parts, mileage, and gave me a test drive. After we found the right truck fit for my needs, he still transported a specific truck from another dealer to this one in order for me to have my favorite color for the truck, cayenne red, which really topped off my purchase. The staff at Autonation Nissan is very friendly and ready to help you find your specific car.

Great Experience!!!!!

by from Miami, FL |

I was helped by Noel Amaro, best salesman I have ever have the pleasure in dealing with and that says a lot. usually salesman are pushing rushing and upset if you don't leave that moment with a car but Noel was patient, found the right car for my wants and super positive. And now I am driving a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 and LOVING IT!! Took me couple of days to decide but once i did it was a quick process. The dealer gave me a fair offer for my trade and I left EXTREMELY HAPPY!! I would recommend this dealer and most of all Noel Amaro as your salesman....

They have what I was looking for

by from Miami |

I have the pleasure to do business with Jose Ramirez. No disappointed at all with the long drive. Excellent car, amazing attention to the client.

March 24, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Nissan Pembroke Pines. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Purchase of Nissan Altima

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

Everyone was professional, and the service was fantastic.

informative salesmen

by from plantation, fl |

I have bought several cars from this dealership. I am a repeat customer because I feel I'm well taken care of. Alan Yared is my salesman and I know he listens to my needs and concerns. Always willing to accomadate. I am in the process of buying a 2014 and will be contacting Alan shortly.

Love our new car!!!

by from Plantation, FL |

Excellent overall experience. My sales rep Robert Dwyer was great! Very helpful and there to answer all my questions. Love my new car and will be telling people where to go if they need one.

December 29, 2013

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of Robert and the team here at AutoNation! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.

Great purchasing experience all around!

by from Miami, fl |

I had a great purchasing experience at this store. Robert Barona provided me with all the information that I asked for prior to me coming into the store. He was very attentive and very helpful. When I was finally ready to come in I was assisted right away by sales associate Samuel. Did not have to sit around and wait. Samuel was great! He did not force the car that I chose on me whatsoever. He provided me with extensive amount of information on every single feature of the vehicle. He was very down to earth and easy to work with. Answered every question I had very professionally, and helped me get a great deal. Overall I am more than pleased with my experience at this dealer and with everyone's assistance as well. I will definitely recommend this dealer, and Samuel to everyone I know. I am extremely happy with my new car! Thank you!!! :)

December 29, 2013

Christy, We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Fourth vehicle purchase from Earl Marks at Nissan

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Just purchased my four vehicle from Earl at Pines Nissan. I believe that speaks volumes of the kind of service I receive when making a purchase from Earl. He takes the time to listen to what you are saying to ensure that he meets, and always, exceed your expectations during your purchase. And the great service continues as I always have my cars serviced there too and have always been satisfied with the service and timeliness of any work being done.

December 29, 2013

We are glad you chose us and thank you for your business. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Alina from Florida

by from Florida |

I thank Abby, the sales agent in charge of my purchase. Excellent, patient, professional, respectful and understanding. Nice experience.

December 29, 2013

Alina, We try to provide positive value to our customers so it makes us happy to know Abby was able to provide this to you.

Highly Recommend RJ

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I had an amazing experience with RJ Dwyer at the Pembroke Pines Nissan. I drove up from Coral Gables to work with him based on a recommendation. He was able to put me in a better vehicle than anticipated and facilitated the process such that he told me what day to show up to sign to get the best incentives and didn't waste my time. No haggling, no run around. He did the best he could for me and it was actually better than i was expecting. Love my new Murano. A good guy who I will go back to next time. Plus, I'm a total novice so I certainly could have been taken advantage of.

December 29, 2013

Meaghan, We appreciate your recommendation of RJ and our knowledgeable staff. We hope you enjoy your new car for many years to come.

Smooth Lease experience

by from Miami, FL |

It was by far the smoothest car leasing experience I've had. The sales rep Jenn was very informative and made sure I had all the tools and took my time to make the right decision.

December 29, 2013

Fabe, we appreciate your five star review!