Team Taylor Auto Sales & Service, Inc.

(5.0) 3 Reviews

6799 Townline Road, Syracuse, NY 13211

Used 888-468-9151

Good experience

by from syracuse my |

I went in knowing I had bad credit. Using CAC was my fault..not the dealerships fault. My experience was excellent..Jud was my salesman...he was great and did what he could. If you are credit challenged...try them first before others..you wont regret it. I have my car 7 months later and its great..no problems at all

Do Not Buy from Team Taylor

by from Syracuse,ny |

They promise everything to make a deal and then don't keep there promise.they sell you a car that's is suppose to be ready to go and after a month, nothing but run around.They make you buy an extended warranty with the deal stating its a bank requirement .. Google it, it's a lie,mis representation .and the finance company they deal with has poor reviews and they both have numerous complaints against them and small claims lawsuits.team Taylor is not a member of the BBB,but has multiple complaints filed on them with the BBB.

Car buying experience

by from Hastings,NY |

My overall review with this dealership was fantastic. The sales team is very helpful and I didn't feel pressured or mislead at all. The facility is very friendly.