AutoNation Chevrolet Fort Lauderdale

1300 N. Federal Highway, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304

New 888-318-8293
Used 888-285-9431
Service 877-480-4741

What an EXCEPTIONAL experience!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

What an EXCEPTIONAL experience. This was the smoothest and fastest auto purchase I have ever made. The purchase was a surprise gift for my wife and the dealership made sure the car was delivered carefully and just like it was a real gift...The extra mile was times 10. Thank you and I will purchase again from you guys.

AutoNation Chevrolet Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

February 24, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience, and we hope your wife is enjoying her new car. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the positive review!

good experience

by from fort lauderdale, fl |

After going to 6 other dealers we ended up here and the car buying experience was great, stress free and no pressure on us. Although I still haven't heard from the finance guy on who is financing my car and that is annoying, I have to say the car salesman was great, his name is Joel and we also had Gaby helping over the phone. The managers were also great. I got the price I knew I could get and I m very happy with the 2014 chevy equinox I bought. I strongly recommend this dealer.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

by from Pompano Beach |

My service experience at AutoNation Chevy - Fort Lauderdale was EXACTLY what you would expect from a top notch dealer. I have visited the location twice in the past two weeks, both for repairs. The first was my fault (Flat Tire) and the second was due to an A/C hose. Both times I had the privilege of working with Tara as my Service Advisor. *If you want to be treated like royalty, seek out Tara. She is amazing!* She got my truck in and assessed, kept me thoroughly updated, and got me on my way expeditiously. Aside from Tara, the facilities at AutoNation are great. Clean and up to date waiting area, nice amenities, and super friendly/professional staff. One such staffer was Rebecca Hussle. She came around to everyone in the waiting area, spoke about repairs, and inquired whether anyone needed anything. First class service all the way. If you are looking for a Chevy home in Broward county, make sure to take the time to check out AutoNation Chevrolet - Fort Lauderdale. You will not be disappointed!

Great service.

by from Ft lauderdale. |

Very helpful and quick!! Very understanding and willing to go the extra mile. Going here is not as painful as going to your typical dealership.

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

My father and I went to Autonation Chevrolet to look at an SUV for him and a car for myself. We were greeted by John Childs, our sales associate, who then took a few moments to get an idea of what we were looking for. He juggled both of our wants and needs with great professionalism and expertise using his previous knowledge as a mechanic to explain all of the features and benefits. We are a "we'll sleep on it" kind of family, but John instilled confidence that we were making the right decision. I think what solidified our decision to buy our cars on the spot was the no "sales-gimmick" approach. We were never pressured, but rather eased into our choices. We were able to pick a car each from the great pre-owned collection. From the moment we drove in to the moment we drove out, the service was impeccable. Overall the most painless and simple car shopping experience I have ever had.

My service and sales experiences were outstanding

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

I just bought a new 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ. The sales manager, Anthony Lanzaro found the new "ideal vehicle" I had "built" on the web site and responded immediately to my emailed request for quote. The salesman, Brad Drake, worked magic in obtaining all possible incentives for me, showing a great deal of expertise in that area. As I drove the car to fill up with gas after the sale, Brad also showed me all the controls and helped register the OnStar system. Ezekiel "Zeke" Israel worked the financials and all required legal paperwork most efficiently and quickly. In summary, I knew exactly what I wanted, the dealership had exactly what I wanted and their team delivered in an outstanding fashion. I bought my previous vehicle from that dealership and serviced my vehicles there for ten years now. I have always had outstanding service there. I recommended this dealership to a friend and he bought his 2014 car there. I can recommend this dealership to all, with full confidence everyone will be satisfied.

Poor service

by from Sunrise,Fla. |

MY 2006 Chevy Cobalt was part of the GM ignition recall.A dozen or so people have died due to accidents from ignition shutting off while driving.I called your dealership in March and was told I needed to be put on a "waiting list" to be called when part came in.I totally understood this and figured there must be alot of people in this situation.It is now June 28 and after hearing nothing I called there and was told my name is nowhere to be found on this list and that I need to resubmit it and will be called in 4-6 weeks.To say Im disappointed would be a major understatement.I really wish I knew who I spoke to originally because this person obviously didnt care and just blew me off.My disillusionment with GM cars in general(this being the 2nd recall on this car since I had it) coupled with this bad experience has really soured me.Thanks for your time.

AutoNation Chevrolet Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Rich, we are sorry for your negative experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Fort Lauderdale, and the problems that arose; we aim for a much higher quality of service. Please contact our General Manager at (954) 446-8808 to ensure that your future dealings with us provide more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

The Best deal you will get in AUTONATION Chevrolet

by from New York, NY |

I am very hard person to be pleased BUT In AutoNation CHEVROLET of Fort Lauderdale you feel like you are in your home. What a great experience i had purchasing a new impala. I was very surprised to find Car Dealers like this anywhere in USA. GM of AuthoNation Mr Pete Small has a great teem of employees. Starting from Mr Darrell, Mrs Priscilla Novo thank you for phenomenal job, in Sales One and Only Mr Israel. Thank You All For Everything.

Outstanding service and ATTITUDE !!!

by from Ft Lauderdale |

Made me feel welcome and were interested in my satisfaction and repeat business.

Definitely recommend AutoNation Ft. Lauderdale

by from Ft Lauderdale |

My experienced with this dealership was the best I have ever had at a dealership. Went to look at a Corvette I had seen on the internet. They were very knowledgeable and friendly. They made me feel so comfortable and confident in them that I did purchase the Corvette. I love the car and will definitely be returning in the future. Rebecca Hussle was especially helpful with everything. I am thoroughly enjoying this vehicle and am very pleased I was fortunate enough to deal with such a good dealership. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

employee atitude

by from fort lauderdale fl |

every time I visit autonation I have the great pleasure of either speaking to or observing their customer service co-ordinator Rebecca Hussle-- her ability to relate to customers of all backgrounds on a one to one basis is remarkable.-she is genuine,concerned and wants the customers to have a positive experience while at the dealership --and they do!! this dealership is very lucky to have Rebecca as their voice to the public