Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda

(5.0) 3 Reviews

800 E State Highway 31, Longview, TX 75604

go nowhere else! see Matt

by from Linden |

I Was There To look At A Certified Used Car And Left Driving A Brand New One! 50 Mpg And Not A Hybrid!

Very Happy!

by from Longview, TX |

Went in and Andy was very informative and polite all through out the whole process. I went in looking for a truck and although it wasn't EVERYTHING I was looking for they helped me find something I was happy with that I could afford. They offered us drinks while we waited and Angie is a goddess. She is a very very nice women who knows what shes doing and is very nice. I have never been treated with so much respect at a dealership before and I know for a fact that I will be returning to Gorman for another purchase. They are upfront about everything and are not the type of people who just want your money, They want you to be happy with your purchase and they have accomplished that goal with me, They went above and beyond the call of duty and I would recommend this dealership to anyone before any other dealership. Very pleased.

Great dealer, far away from Dallas

by from Dallas |

I have been engaged in purchasing a SUV from this dealer. I called in, and they were prompt to send the pictures, and details of the car directly to me. since I live in Dallas, they wanted to accomodate all details before I went to their location which is 2 and a half hours away. Their online sales staff is very nice and try to help as much as possible. I asked them to verify if they can replace the leather seats in the car for a different collor, andthey are attempting to honor the request. Very impressed.