Gorman-McCracken Volkswagen Mazda

(4.8) 9 Reviews

800 E State Highway 31, Longview, TX 75604

Great Service and not doing the work w/o contact

by from Longview, Texas |

I have always had good luck with the service and it not falling apart in 2 weeks. Larry is a very nice person.

GREAT SERVICE!!!

by from longview,tx |

the salesman James Maxie was GREAT!! The finance guys also. They all were very courteous. They took the time to make sure all my needs were met

Quality Oil Changes Facility Clean

by from Kilgore, TX |

Hours open for service, washing the car, and the Ladies were very professional and updated me on Progress of Service. Facility Clean while waiting.

Great Service

by from Longview |

After some back & forth the service manager agreed to what I needed done. Larry in service was helpful & Kevin gave me good directions to find u. THX

Awesome service, wonderful people

by from Longview, Texas |

The salesman was very good with us. Reggie King did all he could to get us into something that would be great for our family. He definitely went out of his way for us and will be forever appreciated.

great sales

by from Longview tx |

care and consideration from the salesman and the finace guys; they took the time, although it was late to explain things to our understanding

go nowhere else! see Matt

by from Linden |

I Was There To look At A Certified Used Car And Left Driving A Brand New One! 50 Mpg And Not A Hybrid!

Very Happy!

by from Longview, TX |

Went in and Andy was very informative and polite all through out the whole process. I went in looking for a truck and although it wasn't EVERYTHING I was looking for they helped me find something I was happy with that I could afford. They offered us drinks while we waited and Angie is a goddess. She is a very very nice women who knows what shes doing and is very nice. I have never been treated with so much respect at a dealership before and I know for a fact that I will be returning to Gorman for another purchase. They are upfront about everything and are not the type of people who just want your money, They want you to be happy with your purchase and they have accomplished that goal with me, They went above and beyond the call of duty and I would recommend this dealership to anyone before any other dealership. Very pleased.

Great dealer, far away from Dallas

by from Dallas |

I have been engaged in purchasing a SUV from this dealer. I called in, and they were prompt to send the pictures, and details of the car directly to me. since I live in Dallas, they wanted to accomodate all details before I went to their location which is 2 and a half hours away. Their online sales staff is very nice and try to help as much as possible. I asked them to verify if they can replace the leather seats in the car for a different collor, andthey are attempting to honor the request. Very impressed.