Gary Lang Automotive Group

1107 S Route 31, McHenry, IL 60050

New 877-289-1712 New877-289-1712
Used 866-415-5651 Used866-415-5651
Service 888-735-2544 Service 888-735-2544

If it doesn't say Gary Lang on the back, you probably paid too much.

Great people at Gary Lang! Well done, thank you!

by from Deerfield, IL. |

I brought my car in for it's first service, and the Gary Lang people were the best! Natalie Trimarco was my service rep., and she was friendly, knowledgeable, and made everything go smoothly. I also met the mechanic, Mike, who was exceptional! He asked me additional questions about my concerns. Mike Forman, in the show room, showed me what was up coming from Cadillac. Overall, I always recommend Gary Lang for any purchase or service needed, because of the great staff! Thank you for having a team like Natalie, Mike, and Mike Forman. They're an asset for Gary Lang, and a pleasure to meet! P.S. The facility is beautiful! Thank you, John Dzak

February 20, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review, John! We're happy to hear our team delivered such a great experience for you and that we have earned your loyalty. We all enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again in the future for any car purchases or service work you need!

Outstanding Expeience!

by from Hampshire, IL |

My experience with Gary Lang Kia was amazing. My sister and I were coming from an appointment of mine and we decided to stop at Gary Lang Kia to just drive around and take a look. We knew we were in the market for a new SUV and were interested in the Kia Sorento. While we were driving around, we were stopped by a very enthuastic salesman. Luis Serrano was eager to help my sister and I find out more about the Kia Sorrento. We let Luis know that we were just looking and he respected that and provided us with his card for when we were ready. Later that week we made an appointment with Luis to test drive the Sorrento. He was kind enough to allow us to take the car and see if it was right for us. When we returned we discussed the details needed to purchase the Sorrento. It was extremely late by then and Luis suggested that we give him until the next day to work out the details and he would call us as soon as he could give us the numbers. The very next morning Luis called. With some negotiating, we arrived at an outstanding price. We agreed to pick up the Sorrento the next morning. When we arrived, Luis was ready with our paperwork. We met with several of the Gary Lang management team, including Derek Marquez, the Finance Manager who walked us through the incredible rate he was able to obtain for us. Jon Trotman, the Kia General Sales Manager who approved the great offer we were made on the Sorrento and Mike Schomer, the Customer Relationship Manager who provided us with a great options to consider rnegarding the Sorento. All of the Management were incredibly attentive to our needs while we waited for ounr new car to be detailed. Not only was the staff outstanding but the facility was immaculate and provided com plementary beverages in the waiting area. Once our car was ready, Luis guided us through a step by step process to get the Bluetooth system and the infotainment system set up as well as answered all of our questions. Luis was without a doubt the best car salesman I have had the pleasure of doing business with. I would highly recommend you visit Gary Lang Kia if you need a new vehicle. I usually do not write recommendations like this, but the experience I had was very well worth a mention. Car buying is usually a unpleasant experience but I honestly can say this was just the opposite. Thank you Gary Lang Kia.

Customer Service?????????

by from Elgin, IL |

I called because I saw a car on cars.com. Unfortunately it was sold.. of course!! So speaking to Jackie she made an appt. for me to see Tony B. at 1:45. I get there about 1:40 and some people make eye contact but no one said, "may I help you." So I looked around at some of the cars on the floor. Then.... tired of this great service, I asked one guy.. who was looking down on his cell phone.. I have an appt. with Tony. He asked me which Tony and I told him, Tony B. He said ok, let me get him for you. After waiting a few MORE minutes, no Tony. So I walked outside and looked around at the cars... still no TONY. There was also another customer walking around with no salesman with him either. So.... I left. I won't be back and don't bother calling me or emailing me. I called Jackie as she called and left me a message. l called her back, and told her what happened. She apologized, but I know it wasn't her fault. Get the salesmen to do their jobs!!!

Very pleased

by from Lake In The Hills, IL |

I had just purchased a Cadillac ATS out of state. The check engine light came ion during my drive home. I brought the vehicle to Gary Lang and they took care of the issue promptly and performed scheduled maintenance. The entire experience was very pleasurable.

Excellent Service!

by from Huntley, IL |

Chris Scholer, as usual, went above and beyond service needed! He is always courteous and knowledgeable. Chris is a pleasure to deal with!

May 28, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, John! We're happy to hear that Chris was able to ensure that you continue to have excellent experiences with us, and got your car taken care of in an efficient manner. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Gary Lang Auto Group

B Damon

by from Wonder Lake |

Great fast service. Good prices. Warranty work is a breeze.

May 28, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Bob! We're glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us, and we hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Gary Lang Auto Group

Lee Totman

by from Huntley, Illinois |

I've been buying new cars and only new cars since getting out of the Marine Corps 50 plus years ago. George Bell, my salesman, has proven to my wife and I, what a no hassle auto sale truly is. We didn't have to barter for price, including additional equipment I requested. George said what kind of money do we have to work with, and we went from there. The sale was one of the best we've ever experienced.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review, Lee Totman! We appreciate your time to share your experience in new car sales with George. Thank you for your service. It's our pleasure to provide you with one of the best you've experienced in new car, no hassle auto sales.

Super customer service

by from Cary, IL. |

Brian Housworth gets 5 stars in the Service Department, too. His personality and professional care is always outstanding. He explains and takes time to really understand the service problem, stays in contact through the process and makes sure the customer's needs are met. His outgoing personality makes him pleasant to deal with.

May 18, 2016

Thanks for your feedback on your experiences with Brian Housworth, Carol! We appreciate your time to leave us a review on your professional and friendly experiences in our service center. We look forward to more visits with you in the future.

Great Experience from start to finish

by from Genoa, IL |

My sales lady, Pam Zimansky, made my experience purchasing my auto a truly great experience. From the time I got there until the time I left with my car, Pam made sure I was well informed and made sure I was under no pressure. Pam was a pleasure to work with and would recommend her and the dealership to all that are looking purchase a new/used vehicle.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review, Gary! We appreciate your time to share your great experience buying a new car with Pam. It's great to hear that you felt well informed and could make your buying decision under no pressure. Thank you for your referral!

Wonderful team of people

by from Janesville, WI |

I went in to see Byron Giles for an appointment to check out and hopefully buy an Acura I had been eyeballing for about a week. I showed up about 20 minutes early for my appointment and Byron was already waiting for me. We immediately got into the car and took it for a test drive. Unfortunately I was unable to leave with that one, but he was determined to make sure I didn't waste my my time driving an hour out there. He worked his hind end off to help me leave with another car that was even brand new. It still fit everything I wanted in a car so I am incredibly satisfied with the whole experience. Without a doubt I am sending anyone I know looking for a car straight to Byron. I just wish I had nabbed a card lol

May 15, 2016

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, Andrew! We're so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience, and that Byron was so helpful and attentive throughout the process of purchasing your vehicle, and did everything he could to make sure that you left with a car that fit all of your requirements! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Gary Lang Automotive