Gary Lang Automotive Group

1107 S Route 31, McHenry, IL 60050

New 877-289-1712
Used 866-415-5651
Service 888-735-2544

If it doesn't say Gary Lang on the back, you probably paid too much.

New Outback Owner

by from Rockford, IL |

I bought a new Outback from Julie Rush on Saturday. I was looking to buy a new Equinox but, my wife found the new Subaru Outback on their web page in a recently marked down section. We drove there from Rockford to look at the car and liked it. Julie got the deal done at the advertised price (which was the best in the county). I'm very happy with the deal and the car. I will go back when I need another vehicle.

Great Service

by from Kaukauna, Wisconsin |

Great dealer to work with. Excellent service working with Bill Clark. If I have the chance I would diffinetly work with this company again

LOVE this place

by from Rockford IL |

We purchased a 2014 Silverado - We had some past credit issues however Ed, Cody and Dierk went above and beyond to help us get the financing in addition to a lower interest rate. Thanks guys for all your efforts! We will be back to get my Camaro when the truck is paid! :)

New Kia SOUL! from Gary lang

by from Barrington |

Last month we went to Gary lang to test drive a KIA SOUL. We had looked at them before so we were somewhat familiar with the vehicle. We were greeted by Nelson Garcia the salesman at KIA. We explained what we wanted to do and he immediately went and got several cars to test drive. We settled on the SOUL! which had far more nice features and quality than we expected. The decision was made iand in about an hour we had everything in line to sign. The vehicle was delivered clean and Nelson went through all the operational features, he even loaded my cell phone in the system. Very satisfied with everything.

new outback after 300K

by from woodstock, il |

had 300K on previous Subaru and it was working fine but time to check out 2015 model. my wife has significant medical requirements for seating/entrance/egress so she first has to sit in car and if not acceptable no deal is possible. Nelson Garcia was very accommodating showing us all alternatives in Subaru line and trim levels and it was determined that a 2015 premium trim outback would be the choice for us. we had seen all color choices but would have liked to view the "red" in the flesh but none seemed available. Nelson was not seeing anything on computer but remembered seeing a recent delivery which seemed to have a red Subaru on it. he drove it around and it was the color my wife wanted. to our surprise and ultimate joy it was a 2015 with exactly the level of trim we were requesting. nelson was able to put together the purchase package to our satisfaction and we drove out with that car that afternoon. I have purchased a car from gary lang before and found that service was always first rate and have no doubt that I will have a similar experience with this new vehicle although I don't plan to try and reach 300K.

Great Experience

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Optima SXL Turbo at Gary Lang and I couldn't be happier. My salesperson, Joshua Somers in internet sales was very helpful. Not only do I recommend Gary Lang but also Joshua if you are in the market for a Kia.

Great Service! Very pleased.

by from Crystal Lake |

I purchased a 2014 Kia Soul from David Brandt last week, and I love it. David was a great salesman and I will be back to purchase my next car. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Great Dealership!

Excellent service

by from Wonder Lake, IL |

I just bought a 2015 Subaru Forester from Joe Dicks. This is the 5th car my family has bought from Joe over the years and he is, hands down, the best salesman ever. He was very attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted and was looking for in a vehicle. I felt like he actually cared about what was best for me based on the information I provided him with and didn't just try to sell me just any car off the lot. He was so helpful and made the process of shopping for a new car extremely stress free and exciting. Also there was never any pressure from Joe to buy any of the cars he showed me. I am extremely happy with the car I picked thanks to all of Joe's help. I would also refer others to Joe Dicks if they were looking to get a vehicle and the next time I or anyone in my family gets another car, it's safe to say that we would definitely go back to work with Joe.

Great Service

by from Island Lake, IL |

Our purchase at Gary Lang Kia was extraordinary. Wesley Talbox (our sales person) was fantastic. He answered all our questions and concerns. He worked with my wife and I through every step of the purchase of our Kia Sportage. I would purchase my next vehicle from him anytime.

Great sales man

by from Algonquin il |

David is one of the best salesman I have ever had. the whole buying experience from Gary Lang was stressless pleasant, overall it was a great experience David took his time to make sure everything was taken care of we didn't leave without knowing how to work every little gadget inside the car it was awesome. I Ozzie Sanchez was a very nice finance manager he was a wizard at what he does he's better than Harry Potter. He really knows how to work the magic .

Great buying experience

by from Spring Grove, IL |

I walked into the dealership, and within half hour I had test driven the vehicle I was interested in ('14 Kia Rio) and gotten the bottom line price, as well as financing options. I bought the car that very day. My salesman, Josh, was very energetic and upbeat, and I was very happy with how honest he was with me and how well he knew the pricing of the car/market. Gary Lang's price beat local competitors by over $1k.