Gary Lang Automotive Group

1107 S Route 31, McHenry, IL 60050

New 877-289-1712
Used 866-415-5651
Service 888-735-2544

If it doesn't say Gary Lang on the back, you probably paid too much.

New Outback Owner

by from Rockford, IL |

I bought a new Outback from Julie Rush on Saturday. I was looking to buy a new Equinox but, my wife found the new Subaru Outback on their web page in a recently marked down section. We drove there from Rockford to look at the car and liked it. Julie got the deal done at the advertised price (which was the best in the county). I'm very happy with the deal and the car. I will go back when I need another vehicle.

Very rude

by from Mchenry il |

Brought my car in to get serviced, The staff was quite rude, it seemed like they did not want to help costumers out. They answered my questions without explaining or going in to detail expecting me to know the answers to my questions. As for my business I will be taking it elsewhere. I would not recommend this dealer at all.thanks for nothing

Gary Lang Automotive Group responded to this review

July 31, 2015

This is J.R., the Service Director at Gary Lang. Please contact me at 815-385-2100 X155 so I can find out what happened. I really appreciate your feedback.

My how they have changed, and for the better

by from McHenry, IL |

When I started using Gary Lang they were a little shop close to down town McHenry, and honestly the services was only set up to those paying for higher end vehicles. That was the 1990's and this is 2015. They have now become the premier service company in the area. I have grown up from my Geo Storm to my Buick and so has Gary Lang's service department. The facilities are great, the staff is wonderful and the timeliness and quality of the repairs are fantastic. I call ahead and they are ready for me, no wasting time. When they have a repair that will take longer they take care of me. I really love the service from Gary Lang. What a great shop!

Truck service

by from Mc.Henry IL. |

They took care of all my needs and kept me informed on the truck was doing.

Cust svc

by from marengo il |

Thank you so very much for your patience with helping me set up the UVO and your great customer service Cody M. ! You are Remarkable!

Cust Svc Rep

by from Marengo IL |

I am very impressed with Paul Frauen's attention to details (Paul explained everything to me from bumper to bumper including the engine which I knew nothing about), his honesty and patience (with the millions of questions I asked). Paul called me a couple days after I bought my car to thank me for the business and made sure I am set with my new ride. Excellent customer service! :)

Cust Svc Rep

by from Marengo Il |

I bought a Kia Soul from Gary Lang Auto along with the rust protection package. Nicole Schomer helped me collate everything very well from the time I dropped my car off to be worked on until I picked up my car. Nicole is professional and pleasant. Awesome Job!

Mark Osborn

by from Huntley, Illinois |

Polite, knowledgeable and informative Service Writer. Timely and efficient repairs at a decent price.

Gary Lang Automotive Group responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Can you please let us know what we need to do to get give stars? Your feedback indicates you're happy with us, but your rating does not. Thanks.

Schedued service

by from Huntley, Il |

Excellent on-time service as usual. I used the on-line scheduling tool and expected some sort of glitch, but everything went as planned.

Service personnel are excellent.

by from Hampshire, Illinois |

Service personnel at the dealership are extremely helpful and courteous. The service representative, Lloyd Tanner, was excellent.

Best Service In McHenry

by from Crystal Lake, Illinois |

I've bought my last three automobiles from Gary Lang. The first one because they had the car I wanted at the best price, the second two because of the friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating service. Chris Scholer is my service advisor and he always keeps my wife and I in the know on the progress of our service and takes every concern we have with the utmost care.