Signature Motors USA

(4.6) 6 Reviews

4200 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

Great service

by from Orlando fl |

I was looking for a car, so I decided to stop by over there. I brought a Camry and my sister brought an Honda. We never regret going there. They had a good price. Good customer service. Looking for a car this is the place to go. You will not regret

Great Experience!!

by from Orlando, Fl |

I had a great experience at this dealership! They made things fast and work hard to make the customer happy. They truly approve pretty much everyone or at least give their all to try! I appreciate all their efforts and I am fully satisfied with my vehicle. Thank you Kyle and OB!!:)

My experience

by from orlando, fl |

I was impressed with the humble and professional services of this dealer. Though I had been in the dealer for a little over a few hours, it was all worth it. They made the process easier and gave me hope. I was able to leave with the car the same day. i give my thanks to kyle and obie. I purchased my car in 2010, I stilll own this vehicle and have recommended a family member to this dealer and was happy to hear that they shared the same experience :D.

My experience

by from orlando, fl |

mr Tesfai Alem

by from Davenport, fl |

I bought a Toyota scion form this dealer and they very professional. refinancing was easy and I was driving my car next day. the staff is very friendly and pricing is very reasonable.

New Car

by from Orlando, Fl |

Just bought a car recently, I love the car and it was a very reasonable price. If looking for a nice used car with little miles this is the place to go.