Nissan / Infiniti of San Francisco

Service 866-600-6704

Penske Automotive - Your Car Company for Life

Awesome dealership!

by from San Francisco |

The staff was really friendly and took the time to an answer all my questions. Best customer service I have ever seen! If you are in the market for a new or used car, this is the dealership you want to go to!

WOW! DEALERSHIP

by from San Francisco |

Super friendly staff. Very impressed with the facility. Never been in a car dealership like this one . It was like walking into a Bloomindale's

Brad Scott

by from Orangevale, Ca. |

I would highly recommend this dealership for purchasing a used car. I commute from Sacramento to San Francisco and was able to find a car through the internet that this dealership had in stock for a great price.The sales staff was very helpful and professional and my subsequent follow-up visits for Service have been a great experience as well.

top notch service

by from Marin, Ca |

dropped my Infiniti G37 for serive last week and was very happy with the level of professionalism that was given to me! Daniel had me in and out in lless that 1 hour and I was shocked considering that I didnt have an appointment. The store is super nice and the customer lounge is like hanging at a nice coffee shop! Great job guys!

Great place to shop

by from Oakland, Ca |

My wife and I were in the market for new Nissan Altima after leasing one for the last 3 yrs. I cant believe what a nice place this dealership is, nothing like it! it is like walking into a nice department store or hotel and the staff has obviously been well trained. We leased another Altima and the overall transaction was great! Eventhough we live in the East Bay we will for sure bring our new Altima back for service just based on how amazing the store is and looks! thanks

Excellent Experience

by from Hayward, California |

It was time to buy a new car and my wife and I went car hunting online. We fell in love with one of their cars at their dealership. We called and stopped by the next day. Besides the car of interest, their prices on the other vehicles were reasonable and their staff were very friendly! We were very satisfied that all of our questions were answered clearly with no hesitation. The buying process was just as excellent. We left the dealership with a car, but most importantly with a smile on our faces.

I went to look at a used car and bought a new one!

by from San Francisco |

I live in San Francisco and the idea of buying a new car seemed unreal to me, since I park on the street. Although the selection was slim (because the place is somewhat small) the cars (used and new) are in impeccable shape and priced right at Blue Book Value. I don know how you can haggle with them because the prices they have are very reasonable. I ended up buying a Nissan Altima Coupe for a fab price (no I won tell you!). I never look forward o going to a dealer to play their games of buying a car. Nate was who I bought the car from and he is awesome and not so bad on the eyes either. This is by far the best place to buy a car. There was no assle weird waiting period where they go et me go talk to the boss to see what we can do It was comfortable, completely reasonable, and they actually get what the car buying experience should be (great). I can say enough about this place. Nate is the only person I would ever consider buying a car from (I am sure the others are just as good