DARCARS KIA Temple Hills

(2.8) 5 Reviews

4700 Branch Ave, Temple Hills, MD 20748

Terrible Experience

by from baltimore md |

went to purchase a 2009 kia sportage , when i got there the rear bumper was crakced and dented like it has been in an accident . The seats were stained up werent clean . The overall quality of the car was not good and i didnt even get offered to get the bumper replaced and/or get the car detailed before i got it .

Terrible experience !

by from Waldorf, MD |

We had a horrible experience at this dealership. The car we were interested in was over $3000 over priced and was not in excellent condition, as the dealership claimed. The passenger side of the vehicle was completely scratched up and the interior was stained and had not been cleaned whatsoever. We were told that the interior of the car would be detailed and it would look much nicer, but this is something that should be done BEFORE any dealership places a car on their lot to sell. They do not seem to be interested in selling their vehicles. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. We ended up purchasing a used vehicle from Passport BMW right down the road that same day and we were treated MUCH better and also got a wonderful deal.

TERIBLE SERVICE PROVIDER

by from Suitland, MD |

This was once a Lincoln dealership. They have since converted to a Kia dealership. I mention this because I had been taking my Lincoln LS there for over 5 years. Over the past year they have played, toyed and basically haggled me as my vehicle has not been repaired. The short of it is they misdiagnosed the problem and inconvenienced my family to excruciating heights especially during my deployment. They will take you to the woodshed when it comes to repairs; I recommend you go elsewhere. Go far, far away.

Great dealership to deal with

by from Millersville, MD |

Honest, courteous and professional along with an outstanding deal.

DARCAR KIA OF TEMPLE HILL

by from LAUREL MD |

I have been dealing with Darcar Kia Temple Hill for several years and I am pleased with the work and the friendliness of the employees at Darcars Kia,they are a great dealer to work with.