Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Hyundai of Tyler

3120 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

New 866-806-5374
Used 888-804-2995
Service 888-861-0180

Your Friend in the Car Business!

Exemplary!

by from Tyler, TX |

The General Manager down to the salesmen were exemplary. I'll return to this dealership for my next car.

February 28, 2014

Back in January you purchased a vehicle from us and left a 5 star review. We would like to thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank You, The Allen Samuels Bunch

Terrible high pressure sharks

by from Mineola, texas |

High pressure tag team sales. Finance guy and GM talk down to you. Went across the street and bought Nissan at better price and better equipped. This was the worst car dealership I've ever been in.

Know one called or e-mail me.

by from Sulphur Springs,tx |

I was looking for a crossfire to buy, and still looking. I wanting to buy not just look. You would not give me the time of day.

May 12, 2014

We apologies for the miscommunication. We did have some turnover in our Internet dept. and unfortunately yourself and a few others fell threw the cracks. There is no excuse for this error and we take full responsibility. You will be getting a call shortly from the Internet manager Robert Pursley.

nice people, bad results

by from tyler, tx |

Simply don't feel like a priority at this dealership. Although they are very polite about it, they just never get around to repairing the vehicle. We're under warranty so we have to go here. Last time it took a week and turns out it sat over three days because they didn't call the warranty company to followup, and it came back scratched. They've worked that kink out though. The wash service is an absolute joke. It just leaves the car with swirls of clean swipes but mostly muddy. This is the third time like that. This time around they kept it a week again. Three part just never made it onto the truck each day and they wouldn't have it mailed.

May 6, 2014

My name is Bill Fee and I am the Service Director here. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. If you would do me a favor and call me at 903-561-2404 I would like to hear more from so so we can provide better customer service in the future. Thank You.

Excellent

by from Tyler, TX |

Langston sold us our trucks last year and was a GREAT salesman. We will definantly be back to see him for another truck!! THANK YOU!!! --Posted as a service per authority of the business, review written by customer.

March 7, 2014

Recently you purchased a vehicle from us and left a 5 star review. We would like to thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank You, The Allen Samuels Bunch

Great Experience

by from Tyler, Texas |

Just bought the car of my dreams! This is a down to earth good bunch. Thank you to Mark Warren and his team!

March 3, 2014

Back in October you purchased a vehicle from us and left a 5 star review. We would like to thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank You, The Allen Samuels Bunch

Bait and Switch

by from Houston |

BAIT AND SWITCHGO AHEADTRY TO BUY THIS VEHICLE FOR INTERNET PRICES. 2012 JEEP SAHARA - VIN 1C4GJWBG3CL172955 I triedThen they told me it also has a lift kit just added to it - and bigger wheels and tires. Then they told us the internet price was wrong!! REALLY.. The manager said e could find one just like that for me, without the lift kit..in 24hrs he would call back Guess whatNO CALL!!!

July 8, 2014

Sorry for the failure to respond! We would like to try this again and help you with your search.