Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Hyundai of Tyler

3120 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

New 866-806-5374
Used 888-804-2995
Service 888-861-0180

Your Friend in the Car Business!

Outstanding

by from Ben Wheeler, Tx |

To start off if you go to Allen Samuels, ask for Collin Wilson. He is a really nice young man and from what he told me had been there for approximately 3 yrs, so he is knowledgeable of his products. He was very respectful and managed my time very well. It was almost like clockwork as his process was very fluent. He pointed me in the right direction based off of what I told him I was looking for and it was perfect what he showed me. I can go on and on about this but point is he knows how to treat everyone and will give you a great buying experience! Definitely will buy my future vehicles here as well! As far as the dealership goes it is fairly clean and I can tell there has been many upgrades to improve the overall look. The service has definitely improved over the years but still looking for a little more out of that department. Other than that my experience was a great one and I continue to be a happy customer.

October 7, 2014

Thank You very much for your kind words. If we can do anything for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask. Michael Coyne Internet Manager 888-460-9168

Great Customer Service

by from Tyler, TX |

The Allen Samuels dealership and salesperson, Ashley, were OK!

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate it and and value your business.

feeling like family

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Mr. Cruz, my salesperson, was extremely helpful and courteous. He was outstanding!

Terrible customer service

by from Texas |

Looking to buy a challenger with checkbook in hand, no one was willing or knowledgeable enough to order one for me. I told them was I wanted and they were to get back with me but no one returned my calls. After 4 scheduled visits to the dealer I am still waiting for someone that can help me. The last sales person was down right rude.

Good Dealership

by from Fort Worth, TX |

he did really good and got were I needed to be monthly .

August 5, 2015

Matthew, Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Mixed review but happy to get Jeep back !

by from Gun Barrel City, Texas |

Made an appointment & brought the 2006 Jeep liberty in on July 10th for problem with right front wheel sensor that was causing esp/bas, abs, skid symbol light up. Checked with my service writer, Darin Porch, at noon & the car had not been seen yet. I was told that perhaps on Saturday. I called the next day about noon & still had not been seen. I was getting annoyed due to the fact I did make an appointment & expected the Jeep to be seen in a timely manner. I called the Service manager Bill Fee who called me back & got a tech. to check the Jeep. A part was ordered & I was impressed how Mr. Fee responded. On Monday I was informed that the wrong part had arrived. Another day of waiting & working on the Jeep. Another day & another. To be fair, this was a difficult electronic problem to find but I did let them know I was renting a car & requested a loaner car. They did not have any & used rental car services for their warranty customers. On the 10th day I called Mr. Porch about turning in the rental car & wanting to talk with the used car sales agent. I was tired of renting & willing to buy a used car from them. The used car agent called & took my information & told me he would call me right back. He never did & I went to another dealership & bought a used car from them. On July 23rd, the Jeep was fixed & I paid the bill. I thought the repair was done fairly priced but I do think a new policy involving loaner cars should be in place for unexpected repair delays.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the 4 star review. We appreciate it and and value your business.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

by from Shreveport, LA |

I let them run my credit, had a rating of over 800. Internet price was not representative of what final deal was. Called before driving in and price went up another $1000. No one returns calls. They obviously have more business than they need, since they didn't even call to apologize on welching on the price. Getting information from them is difficult, don't allow them to hang up on you to check on something and call you back in 5 to 15 minutes...you'll never hear from them

NOT SO GREAT SERVICE

by from San Antonio |

First time trying to purchase a vehicle online, I thought it would make it easier. Started of good negotiating a price then I was transferred to finance were my personal information was taken and lost. I was wondering why I had not received a call back on the next day when come to find out my credit was never ran and they don't know what happened to my information. So much for worry free!

Great People

by from Flint, TX |

Had issues with pricing at Dallas area and decided to try local. Had a way better experience and better knowledge here. Price was where I wanted to be at with minimal back and forth. Will be looking to come back in future for my kiddo's car next summer. Bought a 2014 Hyundai Elantra from David. Really nice and not pushy

Excellent Experience

by from Longview, Texas |

Found my dream car at Allen Samuels!!! And had GREAT customer service!! My salesman, not only helped me get the car i wanted but showed me the service center and the great things the shop does as well. Will be bringing my car to the service shop for oil changes and when its time for a new car, this will be the place I go!!!!

March 28, 2015

Thank you again for your business here. We pride ourselves as being professional sales and look forward to being your car provider for the years to come. Welcome to our family!

Great Dealership

by from Flint,TX |

This dealership is a great place to purchase a new vehicle. When I bought my Hyundai Accent the sales staff was AWESOME!!!! I was treated like a king and they always remembered my name even after the purchase. The Service department was excellent too. They just had a major upgrade and the quick lube got me in and out quickly. Great Job Allen samuels of Tyler!!! Keep it up and I will be a customer for life.

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your input. we appreciate it. Michael Coyne Internet Manager 888-460-9168