Crown Motor Company

4818 Troup Hwy, Tyler, TX 75703

New 888-752-4329 New 888-752-4329
Used 888-726-6416 Used 888-726-6416
Service 888-697-5182 Service 888-697-5182

Crown Motor Company. Great people. Great service.

great place

by from Longview |

The crown Kia of Tyler is an awesome place. I just purchased a 2013 Kia soul and I love it....Travis and Aaron where awesome and so so helpful. The numbers they told me is exactly what it was when paper work printed nothing was hidden at all they went out of their way to help me and I appreciate it so much...

Very friendly!

by from Tyler, TX |

I worked with Lucas. he was able to find what I needed in my price range. Friendly and helpful.

excellent service!

by from Mineola |

I worked with Clay Walker and he was awesome. Very honest and knowledgeable while answering all of our questions. he made us very comfortable and it was truly a pleasant buying experience.

Great people, good service, fun atmosphere!

by from Tyler, TX |

Travis Tague was amazing! You will absolutely love dealing with him. I love my new car thank you Crown kia I I will definitely be back!

mislead about how the process of my trade in!!!!!

by from Tyler, TX |

After being told about the buy back program which we were informed of 2yrs. prior. We went in & got the a deal we could handle. Only to find out a couple weeks later that I had surrendered my previous vehicle as a voluntary repossession; which was gonna be on my record for the next 6yrs. Went back to the dealer ship to get answers; only to be told that it was only gonna be on my record for 6yrs! To be told that like it was nothing it what makes this that much more frustrating that people will do anything to anybody else's life to advance theirs financially at any cost!!! If they tell you that you'll be taking your car home & it'll be picked up later! STOP don't sign nothing, because you could be in my situation! BUYER BEWARE!!!

First oil change

by from Tyler, texas |

My appointment was at 10:30, twenty mins later,car is still in parking lot.what is the point if an appointment if they book so many they are running behind?

Couldn't buy a car with cash or outside financing

by from Fort Worth |

Drove all the way out to Tyler from Ft Worth based on what the rep told me about the car. 2 hour drive later I was being told they wouldn't sell me the car cash or with my own financing. Now to be fair that was on their listing, but they said they could beat my Bank's (Chase). They weren't even close. (my Bank 2.8% their bank 6%) Very disappointing!

Poor service & management

by from Kilgore Texas |

I purchased a 2012 VW Passat from Crown in 2012. They took care of all service work in a professional manor. However, they quit handling VW business and sewrvice work sometime around March 1st. My Passat broke down the evening of March 10th. I was forced to have it halued and logically sent it to Crown. The morning of March 11th i recieved a call from Crwon explaining they were no longer handling VW business. This forced me to pay for the Passat to be hauled to another dealer at my cost. Why didn't they conact current customers to let them know they were no longer in business. I recently shut down an OIlField business here in E TX and spent a day calling all customers. Is that too much to ask? I called to find out where my Passat was taken and have been put on multi minute (dead air) hold. Poor management folks.

What they say is what you get. Thank goodness!

by from Mineola, Tx |

The last time we tried to buy a new car (18 years ago) two different dealerships lost our business because what they told us in the parking lot looking at the car was NOT the numbers they gave us when we started the paperwork. So for 18 years we've only gotten used cars from family and friends we trusted. We were really nervous about trying to buy a new car again and we were ready to walk away at the hint of impropriety. But Rick Cassell and Christian Sturm really won us over. They were very open and honest with the numbers. They showed us different options within what we wanted for our budget. Their financing deal beat our credit union's! And when we went to sign the papers with Justin, he was very patient, let us read EVERY word, and explained anything whenever we had a question. It was a very easy, no pressure, transaction...and I love my new car....and I didn't have to drive to Dallas in search of a better deal. Their deal beat McKinney, Hurst, Mesquite, and two other dealerships we were looking at.

Unsatisfactory Service

by from Tyler, Texas |

I have a Kia Sorento with 15,000 miles and received my 3rd service. Picked up my car that I asked for service and tire rotation. No tire rotation performed. Oil hand print on hood, oil smudges on the insde console, and dripping oil on my floor. Called to complain. I counld not get through to Service or General manager except through voicemail that was full and could not leave a message. I did get a response when I filed a complaint with KIA. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE. No quality control or cusomer satisfaction review. Went back in for my Rebate for mileage and was met at the door by a service guy with pizza in his mouth and hand while he took care of me. Not impessed. Nothing seems to get their attention. Maybe this will.