Automotive Imports

Automotive Imports

1207 S Platte River Dr, Denver, CO 80223

Used 888-875-9701

Colorado's premier indoor dealership that charges no dealer handling fee's

Oustanding Customer Service

by from Denver |

Best dealer experience ever. Automotive Imports not only has super clean luxury autos, but they also have a great staff that treated us with respect and courtesy. My wife and found a great looking 2003 Acura MDX on their website and we setup a test drive for the next morning. It was obvious when we arrived that they take pride in how they treat their customers. Absolutely no pressure tactics from Ron the salesman who was upfront and honest about the car. I was happy to see that they recondition every vehicle before they offer them for sale. Not just basic maintenance but they even replaced the timing belt on this MDX even thought it was replaced just 50 thousand mile prior by the previous owner. When I asked one of the owners why the replaced it again, he told me because Colorado weather is so dry it just makes sense so the customer doesn't have to worry about it. We were very surprised by their facility which has a very relaxing atmosphere and clearly shows that they are passionate about cars. Once we settled on a price we relaxed in their customer lounge as the kids played free arcade games and enjoyed free sodas. Ron completed the paperwork in about 15 minutes and a few signatures later we drove off with a great vehicle and a free tank of gas. I will absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone I know who is looking for a great deal on well cared for vehicle.

Great Place to buy a car with INCREDIBLE VALUE

by from Denver, CO |

For most of 2014 I was searching for the new Ford Fusion that I wanted to so badly. I wanted the Energi so I could start using less gas. One evening I was searching for alternative cars I have seen on the street that interested, in particular the Volkwagen CC. I had seen it a few times an mistaken it for a Mercedes, which isn't the worst mistake if it looks that nice. I was searching the Denver area and came across Automotive Imports instance of the car I wanted. It had an incredible value, and to me that means, a relatively recent year, low miles, and good price. Finding this search was like getting getting a fine steak for the price of a hot dog. I had to go see this car the next day. So I did, called a head to make sure it was still there and test drove it. I had tested the Fusion and liked it, but this VW CC blew my mind. Automotive Imports' lot was full of cars that hold their value, and for an amazing price. Needless to say after trying the VW CC 2.0 Turbo (which is pretty much a cross between an Audi A4 or A6) made me forget about the Fusion without shedding a tear. I still need to get a pair of winter tires and rims to make this car a beast in the snow as well. The staff at Automotive Imports was great to work with, and I didn't get that big dealership feel that is so uncomfortable. They actually told me how they left the big dealership world to open a place and sell cars the right way. They have a great warranty program to offer as well.

Worst car dealership in Denver.

by from Denver,co |

This is by far the worst place I have ever been to in regards to shopping for a car. I found a vehicle I was interested in and spoke to Dave, whom I believe is one of the owners. While I was there, he seemed very uninterested in the questions I was asking or the concerns I had about purchasing. I wanted to look at a few more dealerships before I made a decision, so I asked for Dave's number and left. A few days later, I decided I wanted to buy the car and I left a message for Dave to call me back. I called 2 more times and I never got a call back. I sent an email to the dealership as well, which was never answered. It is not only rude, but completely unprofessional, to ignore interest of a possible customer. I cannot see this business lasting long if this is the way they run things. I would not this place to anyone and I had to look elsewhere for a car. Go elsewhere.

Buyers Beware!!

by from Castle Rock, CO |

Buyers beware!! My wife and I were expecting our first child and in the market for a fairly new and safe vehicle. Before shopping there, I looked at some reviews on Automotive Imports and the reviews show that they are a reputable dealership. (I should have search more online and found that they have had a lot of bad reviews as well). Our first visit to check out a 2009 Acura MDX that they just got in, the people there are nice, friendly and would like to help you out in any way. I was even amazed on how the shop looked and the selection of cars they have. We looked at the Acura MDX and my wife liked it. The owner came up to us and told us that they went through the whole car and put a lot of money into it and changed the timing belt. I mentioned that the front bumper didn't look right on matching up to the body lines and they agreed to fix that. We thought we were getting a great deal and the owner made it special by working things out with us. We purchased the car and with a warranty - they claimed it's their best and called it " A factory warranty". We were excited about the deal. So, we brought the car in and they can fix the bumper alignment, they took the car to their body shop and after a month on having the car the front bumper was still not looking right. The shop took the car in again and replaced the bumper with a new one. We finally received the car back and battery was dead. The technicians found a failed blue tooth module and took it out. I was told to make an appointment and they will replace the module with the warranty. Within a week or two the paint started to peel off the bumper. I called Automotive Imports and the owner wiped his hands clean and told me that they paid the body shop and I have to deal with them now and gave me the body shop's contact information. The body shop had the vehicle for another 2 months and painted the bumper again. Being frustrated on this issue with go back and forth with Automotive Imports and the body shop, I looked up the history on the vehicle and found that the car was from New York and was in a wreck. I was not told this at the time of the sale and Automotive Imports still brushing this under the rug. I took the car to Automotive Imports to get the module replaced and to check the issues we are having with the transmission. The "Factory Warranty" that we purchased will not cover it and Automotive Imports said our transmission is fine and even charged us for bringing in it. We are going over four months now with a bumper and bumper covers that have paint peeling, headlights that are scratched up from removing and installing the front bumper, no blue tooth module, transmission issues, a wrecked vehicle that we bought and an owner from Automotive Imports and body shop that would not return my call.

used cars

by from kiowa colo |

I found a car I liked on line, Tony called me made arrangements for me to drive, and was just really customer service very nice!!!

Fantastic dealership!

by from Greeley, CO |

This is how all dealerships should run! The people are friendly and professional. They gave me a great price for my trade in and made sure the car I purchased was in tip-top shape. Once I decided on a car the whole process was done in less than an hour! Thank you Dave, Kevin,Ron and Ruben!

Great Experience and Great deal!

by from Hudson, CO |

We purchased a 2010 BMW from Kevin at Automotive Imports in October. The car was a spectacular deal for the shape of the vehicle. The whole buying process took an hour. It was nice not having to sit all day an haggle. I am very happy and I would refer my friends and family to this dealership all day long!! Thanks guys!!

Solid small dealership

by from Denver, CO |

Went to go look at a 1999 Toyota Selica, everyone there was very knowledgeable and kind. I never felt like the car was being pushed onto me. Great experience overall and I will recommend it to friends. Did I mention they refer to their garage as a man-cave? Well it is with good reason. ;)

Great to deal with; Best used car service!

by from Evergreen, CO |

From the moment that I went to the dealership, Dave and Zach were just great to work with. These are the most honest car people that I have met. You can tell that everyone there are real car people. They love their work, and took great pleasure in showing me around. Their shop was fantastic with some really incredible collector cars. I've been back twice with my fiance so she could get two Audi's. I been back more just to look at the cars!

Great Guys and Great Service

by from Castle Rock, CO |

My husband and I came in to find an SUV and we were really impressed by every employee we met. They never tried to "sell" us on a car, they were just very laid back and very informative. We enjoyed working with them and will send people there in the future.

Honest People! Great Buying Experience! Thanks!!

by from Aurora, CO |

What a refreshing experience to find a small, independent dealership that is, A. Honest and straight-forward, B. Knowledgeable about their business and products, and C. Goes out of their way to make the customer comfortable, to provide escellent service, and to get you in and out as quickly as possible once you've decided to buy from them. I recently bought a wonderful 2006 Ford 4x4 from them, and they took great care of me from the start. They knew the vehicle's history and shared it frankly with me when I asked questions. I was able to take two test drives without the normal process of having a "ride-along" salesman trying to chat me up during the test drive, and they even drove me back to my workplace in the Denver Tech Center so that I could drop off the vehicle I drove to their dealership! Finally, a week or so after I made this purchase, a tin of cookies and a thank you note showed up at my office! All in all, these guys are the best I've dealt with in buying automobiles, and I will definitely be going back to them. To Automotive Imports - THANKS A MILLION!!