Automotive Imports

Automotive Imports

1207 S Platte River Dr, Denver, CO 80223

Used 888-875-9701

Colorado's premier indoor dealership that charges no dealer handling fee's

Oustanding Customer Service

by from Denver |

Best dealer experience ever. Automotive Imports not only has super clean luxury autos, but they also have a great staff that treated us with respect and courtesy. My wife and found a great looking 2003 Acura MDX on their website and we setup a test drive for the next morning. It was obvious when we arrived that they take pride in how they treat their customers. Absolutely no pressure tactics from Ron the salesman who was upfront and honest about the car. I was happy to see that they recondition every vehicle before they offer them for sale. Not just basic maintenance but they even replaced the timing belt on this MDX even thought it was replaced just 50 thousand mile prior by the previous owner. When I asked one of the owners why the replaced it again, he told me because Colorado weather is so dry it just makes sense so the customer doesn't have to worry about it. We were very surprised by their facility which has a very relaxing atmosphere and clearly shows that they are passionate about cars. Once we settled on a price we relaxed in their customer lounge as the kids played free arcade games and enjoyed free sodas. Ron completed the paperwork in about 15 minutes and a few signatures later we drove off with a great vehicle and a free tank of gas. I will absolutely recommend this dealer to anyone I know who is looking for a great deal on well cared for vehicle.

used cars

by from kiowa colo |

I found a car I liked on line, Tony called me made arrangements for me to drive, and was just really customer service very nice!!!

Fantastic dealership!

by from Greeley, CO |

This is how all dealerships should run! The people are friendly and professional. They gave me a great price for my trade in and made sure the car I purchased was in tip-top shape. Once I decided on a car the whole process was done in less than an hour! Thank you Dave, Kevin,Ron and Ruben!

Great Experience and Great deal!

by from Hudson, CO |

We purchased a 2010 BMW from Kevin at Automotive Imports in October. The car was a spectacular deal for the shape of the vehicle. The whole buying process took an hour. It was nice not having to sit all day an haggle. I am very happy and I would refer my friends and family to this dealership all day long!! Thanks guys!!

Solid small dealership

by from Denver, CO |

Went to go look at a 1999 Toyota Selica, everyone there was very knowledgeable and kind. I never felt like the car was being pushed onto me. Great experience overall and I will recommend it to friends. Did I mention they refer to their garage as a man-cave? Well it is with good reason. ;)

Great to deal with; Best used car service!

by from Evergreen, CO |

From the moment that I went to the dealership, Dave and Zach were just great to work with. These are the most honest car people that I have met. You can tell that everyone there are real car people. They love their work, and took great pleasure in showing me around. Their shop was fantastic with some really incredible collector cars. I've been back twice with my fiance so she could get two Audi's. I been back more just to look at the cars!

Great Guys and Great Service

by from Castle Rock, CO |

My husband and I came in to find an SUV and we were really impressed by every employee we met. They never tried to "sell" us on a car, they were just very laid back and very informative. We enjoyed working with them and will send people there in the future.

Honest People! Great Buying Experience! Thanks!!

by from Aurora, CO |

What a refreshing experience to find a small, independent dealership that is, A. Honest and straight-forward, B. Knowledgeable about their business and products, and C. Goes out of their way to make the customer comfortable, to provide escellent service, and to get you in and out as quickly as possible once you've decided to buy from them. I recently bought a wonderful 2006 Ford 4x4 from them, and they took great care of me from the start. They knew the vehicle's history and shared it frankly with me when I asked questions. I was able to take two test drives without the normal process of having a "ride-along" salesman trying to chat me up during the test drive, and they even drove me back to my workplace in the Denver Tech Center so that I could drop off the vehicle I drove to their dealership! Finally, a week or so after I made this purchase, a tin of cookies and a thank you note showed up at my office! All in all, these guys are the best I've dealt with in buying automobiles, and I will definitely be going back to them. To Automotive Imports - THANKS A MILLION!!

Great bunch of guys!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I had been shopping for a used car for nearly two months before I bought my car from Automotive Imports. These guys are really smart, informative, and considerate. I never once felt rushed or like they were being pushy. With their help, I was able to get my dream car within my budget, and they even made all the repairs my mechanic recommended. They have a really great selection of cars and certainly seem like a group of genuinely honest guys.

Great Dealership

by from Castle Rock,CO |

Dave was extremely knowledgeable about cars. He was very courteous and took as much time with me as I needed. The facilities are top notch and very clean. There was no sales pressure to make a purchase and the environment was most comfortable. Did not purchase the car but when in the market again I will surely go back to Automotive Imports

Great Expierence!

by from Denver, CO |

I bought a 2008 F250 at Automotive Imports, and genuinely enjoyed the buying experience. I loathe dealerships, and car buying, but this place was completely different. We had a flawless experience. They even have an awesome (free) arcade for the kiddos! Everyone there seemed to care about us and thought of ways to help us save money. We worked out a mutually beneficial deal, and we are very happy. Dave, Rubin, and Dave M(sales) were all very good to work with. THANK YOU!