Classic Toyota

1717 West Sw Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

New 877-298-3127 New877-298-3127
Used 877-316-3947 Used877-316-3947
Service 888-311-5480 Service 888-311-5480

We believe in the Platinum Rule! We strive to give you service over and above what you expect!

returning lease auto and purchasing new auto.

by from CANTON TEXAS |

DEALERSHIP: GREAT SALES PEOPLE; EXCELLENT (VERY HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE, COURTEOUS, AND CONCERNED.

Classic Toyota responded to this review

April 13, 2016

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Wilson for your great review! We are so happy that your experience at Classic Toyota met all of your expectations and that our sales team was able to find the perfect vehicle for you all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and thank you for choosing to purchase from Classic Toyota!

great services

by from tyler, TX |

I bought my very first car and I decided to do so with Classic Toyota. My salesman was Mr. Cosme Loredo and he did a wonderful job! I had no credit and he helped me with my very first purchase. Cosme and the finance team were able to put me in a vehicle. I purchased a 2013 Ford focus and I love it !! I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a vehicle. I'M ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER !!

Great experience

by from Tyler, TX |

I purchased my 2nd vehicle from Classic Toyota a couple months back. I purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger . Everything went easy and smooth from start to end. My salesman was Mr. Cosme Loredo. He understood, listened, and helped me pick out my car. Thank you.

A++++ Service

by from Frankston, TX |

Came into the store just to look and was immediately greeted by Chris Mabry and left in my new but used car with the greatest feeling of satisfaction I've ever had in my 50 years buying cars. Thank you Chris!!!

excellent car purchase experience

by from tyler, tx |

I purchased a 2014 GMC sierra at Classic Toyota about a year ago from Mr. Cosme Loredo. it was the easiest and best car purchase experience I've ever experience. Cosme found me exactly what i was looking for and i couldn't ask for a better truck. I will continue to do business with Classic Toyota and continue buying from Mr. Loredo in the future. if you're in search for and incredible purchase you must go to classic Toyota and go see Cosme Loredo, he will treat you well throughout the entire process and find you exactly what you need.

2006 Tundra purchase

by from Mabank, TX |

Stopped in on a field trip - my wife wanted to see first hand the size of vehicle we thought we were interested in. Ended up driving out with a great vehicle. Shanna & Brent were exceptional to deal with. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Bought 2016 Tacoma Sport

by from Malakoff, TX |

I just bought a 2016 Tacoma Sport. Great buy and a really great truck. Classic has always treated me fairly and I really like this dealership.

The Service Good or Bad?

by from Leesville,Louisana |

I purchased a car from Classic Toyota Tyler the other day and the staff was amazing. Mike, Stuart and Danielle made the process a lot easier.

purchase

by from Tyler |

This is the second time in 2 years I traded a vehicle to purchase a new one. My experience with the sales' team was not positive. The sales person representing his superiors argued with me to convince me of the integrity of the sale price. Perhaps they are not aware most of the information are on the internet. Suggestion: Please study your trade in value and the new vehicle value before you negotiate. Please do not let a salesperson convince you. Stand firm on your knowledge and offer the best price you think is right. Other than sales the dealership is excellent. I am taking my Toyota Vehicles for service, body work and other needs for over 17 years. I found them praise worthy and recommend to family and friends.

Brent Hallford

by from Eldorado, Texas |

Brent is so great to work with! We have purchased 5 vehicles in a little over a year from Classic Toyota of Tyler. Not once have I been disappointed. They have going over and beyond on making us a great deal and getting them delivered almost across the state of Texas. Brent makes the entire process so easy, from the initial call, through the financing, and down to delivery. I could not ask for better people to deal with. I would, will and have recommended Brent and Classic Toyota to numerous people.