Classic Toyota

1717 West Sw Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

New 877-298-3127 New 877-298-3127
Used 877-316-3947 Used 877-316-3947
Service 888-311-5480 Service 888-311-5480

We believe in the Platinum Rule! We strive to give you service over and above what you expect!

returning lease auto and purchasing new auto.

by from CANTON TEXAS |

DEALERSHIP: GREAT SALES PEOPLE; EXCELLENT (VERY HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE, COURTEOUS, AND CONCERNED.

Classic Toyota responded to this review

April 13, 2016

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Wilson for your great review! We are so happy that your experience at Classic Toyota met all of your expectations and that our sales team was able to find the perfect vehicle for you all. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and thank you for choosing to purchase from Classic Toyota!

First TIme Car Buyer

by from Tyler, TX |

THANK YOU LEO MARTINEZ FOR MAKING MY FIRST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE A GOOD ONE. I WAS SO AFRAID OF GOING OUT AND SHOPPING FOR A CAR BUT AFTER MY EXPERIENCE I WILL DEFIANTLY BE RETURNING TO CLASSIC TOYOTA IN TYLER

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Tyler |

I was in business for a used affordable car. Leo Martinez was my salesman. Had great personality didn't feel rushed or pressured. The buying process he made very simple and everybody was just very pleasant. I have defiantly recommended this dealership to all my friends and specially my sales man.

Simply the best experience and awesome salesman

by from tyler, tx |

I WALKED INTO CLASSIC TOYOTA IN TYLER AND TEST DROVE TJE TRUCK OF MY DREAMS.I SPOKE TO LEO MARTINEZ and he helped me every step of the way he bent backwards to ger me tje truck I wanted and the price and payments I wanted.Excelent customer service.I would recomend them 100%.

Great experience!

by from Wills Point, Tx |

Just stopped in while I was in Tyler, I was in the market but not in a hurry. Karen greeted me and took the time to just mill around the lot and look at a whole lot of cars. I am the type of buyer who does not really prefer one car over another and view them all as money lost. Karen was great and fun to work with, no pressure from her at all to purchase just worked within my budget and I purchased that night and got a GREAT DEAL! Very fun staff to work with.

Great customer service, pure excellence

by from Tyler, Tx. |

I bought my car from Classic Toyota at the beginning of the year and the whole experience was quick and very painless. Everyone there was knowledgeable and easy to deal with and I did not feel pressured into anything. My salesman Joseph Smith was very polite, honest and wanted to help anyway he could to find what I wanted. Thank you Joseph and Classic I love my 4 runner :)

great service, friendly people

by from Tyler tx |

We bought a very nice used Honda about a month ago. We parked it for that long before going on a trip to Houston. Our sales manager , When we left he said if we had any problems let him know, well we did have a couple things that needed repair I went in thinking I'll have trouble because it was over a month since the purchase . No such problem they were true to their word. I would not hesitate to recommend classic Toyota for your next vehicle purchase. Thank you classic .

New Car Purchase

by from Tyler, Texas |

I've dealt with Classic Toyota of Tyler for several years and have always gotten great care. The purchasing process was a very smooth experience. Mr. Jeff Blackmear and Woody Woodruff are very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Classic Toyota of Tyler!

Truthful Review

by from Tyler, TX |

Hello! I'm sure a few people are scrolling through the reviews and really do care about how a business is rated before they take action to visit or purchase from the business. I am here to tell you that "Classic Toyota of Tyler" is an amazing business for just about any vehicular needs. I was very surprised with all of the different services they offer other than just selling cars! Just remember, each business is different and if you go in expecting to be given free services\merchandise or to be treated like a GOD while YOU treat everyone else like peasants, this place is not for you. Actually you probably just need to leave Texas with that self-righteous attitude. I recently bought a SUV from this place and the professionalism was real. 100% all the way from the time I walked in, and till I left. The salesmen\women were not lurking in the parking lot like sharks who rush and overwhelm customers when they arrive. Unlike most of the other dealerships here in Tyler. After choosing the vehicle I wanted, the process was very simplified with the paperwork and legalities. Took maybe 45 minutes from the time I got there till I left a happy customer in my new SUV. Which is great compared to the 4 hours I wasted earlier that day at "Peltier." All I have to say is that this dealership is my first pick when any of my vehicle needs come to mind.

Nice facility

by from Jacksonville, Texas |

I've bought two vehicles here. The first time not a good experience . The second one Classic got it right this time. I commend salesperson Cameron Haliford and Carly Blackner who showed me all the features.