Dreyer & Reinbold BMW & MINI

Service 866-886-3891

A Center of Excellence Dealer

Great Dealership

by from Owensboro, KY |

Dean and the entire staff are first class, love my BMW and couldn't be happier with the entire process.

Very professional lot. Impressed

by from Beech Grove, IN |

Jeff Street was an excellent sales representative at this location. There was someone to greet me at the door and escort me to the sales portion of the building.

Did not even return email or call me.

by from Mason ohio |

Dealer never returned an email or call about the 2014 chevy ss they have for sale.

Car not at southside dealership

by from Greenwood, IN |

Salesperson said they didn't have the car I requested info about. Tried to interest me in other vehicles on lot. Found out later that the vehicle was at the northside dealership & even though they are same company they are separate profit centers. In other words, to bring the car to the southside and sell it would cost more than buying it from northside. Lost interest.

Dreyer & Reinbold of Indianapolis Is Horrible

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Hello, my name is Michael Smith, I was a customer at the B.M.W. Dreyer & Reinbold B.M.W., Service Center on August 12, 2014 however, I bought my car there for a diagnostic in which it came to an estimate of $ 16.472.40 which was ridiculous. I came into contact with a Service Manager name Joe Petolino, and he was very rude and un-professional. I bought my car from Indy Motors in which I have been a satisfied customer with them, apparently there was prior issue with them and B.M.W. and he discussed there personal and business matters with me in which I did take offense too and was not happy to hear Joe, bad mouth Indy Motors and Sumar who's the sales Mngr at Indy Motors. it was an awful experience and ugly customer service. I will never ever deal with B.M.W. or take my car to them nor buy any cars fro them. and to note, every since I have bought my car fron Indy motors, I haven't ever had any problems with my car. Dreyer & Reinbold jus tried to rip me off money, as they love to do .....then Joe, at B.M.W, had the nerves to get upset at me because I did not want him to fix the problems that he said was bad on my car...

joe asmar

by from Fishers,In |

my advice to you is not to take your car over there for service they are the worst in customer service and in service it self.facility is nice but not customer service.

Internet sales

by from Louisville, KY |

We bought a used MINI from D&R last year. This year, we emailed them, about a used one listed on Cars.com and received a prompt email back on the vehicle and its availabilty. The dealer (same salesman as last year!) called to give us more details and to discuss the necessary options we wanted on any new or used MINI. Last purchase was straight forward and hassle free. Had an issue with Indiana taxing authorities who charge more than our home state and would not issue a refund for the overpayment. Facilities are typical MINI, youngish, and "hip." We spend little time there, except to discuss the purchase and to pick up the car a week or so later.

Be sure to call 1st. Didn't have what was listed.

by from indianapolis, in |

Went in on a Saturday morning to take a look at a Kia Sedona that they had listed on cars.com and had listed on craigslist the day before. Was told that the van was sold several days ago. When I commented that it went up on craigslist yesterday I was told, " we have a new manager." Very poor service and dishonesty in posting something that they sold days ago.

Impeccable service! * Dominic Martin *

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I went to Dreyer to buy a used car. I was treated with dignity respect. Being a woman and one who could not afford a BMW, I find that to be highly admirable. While waiting, I met the manager for the MINI Cooper store and shared a less than pleasurable experience that a friend had. He assured me that If sent my friend there, he'd receive royal treatment. Given the experience with Dominic, I totally believe Bill Compton. These men are two high end salesmen!!! Dominic has won several awards and it shows. I love my 2008 Ford Focus and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Dreyer & Reinbold. I can't say the same thing for Butler Hyundai, Andy Mohr in Fishers or Butler Nissan. They have forever lost my family's business!!! Since purchasing my car, which Dreyer & Reinbold gave me a no worry 1 month/1,000 miles warranty, I have an electrical issue, but anticipate zero problems and fully expect to be treated in the same manner as I was with Dominic Martin & Bill Compton and the finance expert, who's name eludes me.

Purchased used Mini Cooper S Convvertible

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Dealer worked vey hard to get the payments that was required and made every effort to make sure that the purchase was a great experience.

Great Customer Service at MINI

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The MINI dealer offered great customer service throughout the process of ordering my 2013 MINI Hardtop S. I worked with Jerry beginning when I came in for my test drive. He was very friendly and helpful while ordering the car as well. He told me what was really needed on the car and what options were really unneeded unless I would basically be racing the car. I really liked that he was honest and didn't just try to get me to spend as much as possible. I would definitely recommend buying a MINI from the dealer.