Dreyer & Reinbold BMW & MINI

Service 866-886-3891

A Center of Excellence Dealer

joe asmar

by from Fishers,In |

my advice to you is not to take your car over there for service they are the worst in customer service and in service it self.facility is nice but not customer service.

Great Dealership

by from Owensboro, KY |

Dean and the entire staff are first class, love my BMW and couldn't be happier with the entire process.

Internet sales

by from Louisville, KY |

We bought a used MINI from D&R last year. This year, we emailed them, about a used one listed on Cars.com and received a prompt email back on the vehicle and its availabilty. The dealer (same salesman as last year!) called to give us more details and to discuss the necessary options we wanted on any new or used MINI. Last purchase was straight forward and hassle free. Had an issue with Indiana taxing authorities who charge more than our home state and would not issue a refund for the overpayment. Facilities are typical MINI, youngish, and "hip." We spend little time there, except to discuss the purchase and to pick up the car a week or so later.

Be sure to call 1st. Didn't have what was listed.

by from indianapolis, in |

Went in on a Saturday morning to take a look at a Kia Sedona that they had listed on cars.com and had listed on craigslist the day before. Was told that the van was sold several days ago. When I commented that it went up on craigslist yesterday I was told, " we have a new manager." Very poor service and dishonesty in posting something that they sold days ago.

Impeccable service! * Dominic Martin *

by from Fishers, Indiana |

I went to Dreyer to buy a used car. I was treated with dignity respect. Being a woman and one who could not afford a BMW, I find that to be highly admirable. While waiting, I met the manager for the MINI Cooper store and shared a less than pleasurable experience that a friend had. He assured me that If sent my friend there, he'd receive royal treatment. Given the experience with Dominic, I totally believe Bill Compton. These men are two high end salesmen!!! Dominic has won several awards and it shows. I love my 2008 Ford Focus and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Dreyer & Reinbold. I can't say the same thing for Butler Hyundai, Andy Mohr in Fishers or Butler Nissan. They have forever lost my family's business!!! Since purchasing my car, which Dreyer & Reinbold gave me a no worry 1 month/1,000 miles warranty, I have an electrical issue, but anticipate zero problems and fully expect to be treated in the same manner as I was with Dominic Martin & Bill Compton and the finance expert, who's name eludes me.

Purchased used Mini Cooper S Convvertible

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Dealer worked vey hard to get the payments that was required and made every effort to make sure that the purchase was a great experience.

Great Customer Service at MINI

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The MINI dealer offered great customer service throughout the process of ordering my 2013 MINI Hardtop S. I worked with Jerry beginning when I came in for my test drive. He was very friendly and helpful while ordering the car as well. He told me what was really needed on the car and what options were really unneeded unless I would basically be racing the car. I really liked that he was honest and didn't just try to get me to spend as much as possible. I would definitely recommend buying a MINI from the dealer.

Great Experience

by from Fishers, IN |

Dominic Martin made the whole purchase process the most relaxed and comfortable experience that I have ever had buying a car. His ?no pressure? and honest approach is greatly appreciated. I felt like I was working with a friend and not somebody who was just trying to get me to sign the check. His efforts to work with my tight schedule were greatly appreciated. He has also shown fantastic after-sale follow up by checking in to make sure that I am happy with my purchase and by answering all of my additional questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Dominic to anybody looking to purchase a car.

Great Experience

by from Fishers, IN |

Friendly Folks

by from indianapolis, in |

Very helpful, not pushy, really listened too my desires. Love my new car