Dreyer & Reinbold BMW & MINI

Service 866-886-3891

A Center of Excellence Dealer

Dreyer & Reinbold of Indianapolis Is Horrible

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Hello, my name is Michael Smith, I was a customer at the B.M.W. Dreyer & Reinbold B.M.W., Service Center on August 12, 2014 however, I bought my car there for a diagnostic in which it came to an estimate of $ 16.472.40 which was ridiculous. I came into contact with a Service Manager name Joe Petolino, and he was very rude and un-professional. I bought my car from Indy Motors in which I have been a satisfied customer with them, apparently there was prior issue with them and B.M.W. and he discussed there personal and business matters with me in which I did take offense too and was not happy to hear Joe, bad mouth Indy Motors and Sumar who's the sales Mngr at Indy Motors. it was an awful experience and ugly customer service. I will never ever deal with B.M.W. or take my car to them nor buy any cars fro them. and to note, every since I have bought my car fron Indy motors, I haven't ever had any problems with my car. Dreyer & Reinbold jus tried to rip me off money, as they love to do .....then Joe, at B.M.W, had the nerves to get upset at me because I did not want him to fix the problems that he said was bad on my car...

joe asmar

by from Fishers,In |

my advice to you is not to take your car over there for service they are the worst in customer service and in service it self.facility is nice but not customer service.

Caution

by from Indy |

Purchased a new MINI and that was lovely but work done on the car was awful. While I was under warranty everything was fine because they are friendly and they "pay the bill" Once that warranty period had passed, their rates are crazy and no amount of friendless can overcome that.

Dishonest Service Department

by from Avon, IN |

Service Dept. gave many catastrophic warnings if about $2000 in repairs were not done immediately. Took the Mini to two other service facilities, one a German car specialist, another a general mechanic facility. Both said nothing was wrong with the Mini, no repairs needed. Go figger!