Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

8801 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-252-6049
Used 888-844-6249
Service 888-255-8175

Welcome to the Family. Driven By You.

Erin is Wonderful!

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought a car this spring from Erin Lawhead. She was a delight to work with and made the experience enjoyable. I love my car!!

Super

by from Colville, WA |

All the personnel were outstanding. Mykle Modrell, Laith Elaimy, Deven Coffey, Eric Morgan, and Jared Cord were especially knowledgeable about our new car, financing, legal information and service that LHM provides. I understand that buying a car is time consuming and I am a very impatient person when I buy anything. It was a very busy time when we purchased the car and I do not fault anyone or the dealership for our long wait. Buying at this dealership was informative and satisfying. We will highly recommend Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane.

Shay was great!

by from Spokane WA |

Shay was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was thorough in his presentation. He was not pushy and helped us find the right car. Mykle also assisted us. He was great as well.

October 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that Shay and Mykle could make your experience here great. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great sales at Larry Miller Hyundai

by from Spokane WA |

Deven Coffee was a pleasure to work with and knew his product better than any other dealer we visited. I will reccomend Deven and Larry Miller to all my friends and family

October 2, 2014

Greg, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here great! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Spokane Wa |

This is our second new car in a year. Both where purchased for the fine team at Larry H Miller Hyundai. If you need a car without the hassle and horrible salesman act, We encourage you to visit Shay and the team at Larry H Miller.

September 24, 2014

Patrick, thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience here great! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Shay Reed is the best!!!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Shayne Reed was very ethical, modest, patient salesman I have ever dealt with. He walked me through the car buying g process with a smile all the way. He worked very hard and made the almost impossible happen by getting me a car. I recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated honestly and welcome in a very daunting task of buying a car. Thank You Shayne and the rest of the team. I am very appreciative!

September 17, 2014

Amy, thank you for your review. I am so glad that Shayne could make your experience so wonderful. We will pass your thanks on to him! Steve Styren, General Manager.

owner

by from spokane,wa |

I was very plesed with the sales person and all concerned. Thank You =James Fischer

September 10, 2014

James, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here 5 stars. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Service dept. is awesome.

by from Greenacres< WA |

The service dept. personel are awesome. The young man that waited on me was attentive to my several complaints regarding my Tuscon when I brought it in for a recall. He addressed the issues and aswered my questions and was willing to see if one of the issues could be dealt with. It was my decision to wait until I brought it in to be serviced to address the water at the rail below the driver's door after rain storms. Because I am not so happy with the Tuscon ( the 2013 lacks the ammentiies I found important and useful in my 2006 Tuscon) I was impressed that the young woman who is the business office ( I do not remember her name) too the time to come down and discuss my disatisfaction with the car. I need to clarify that I am totally responsible for not doing a better job of looking at the car and accept all responsbilty for my purchase. No one pressed me to buy purchase in anyway. I called the dealership told Jamal what I wanted and just bought with out doing any comparisons. The issues I have with the car don't have anyting to do with the way it drives or handles but with the what I so liked in the 2006 which are not in the 2013.

July 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that we could address the issues with your vehicle and answer all your questions. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Satisfied

by from Spokane, WA |

I am a completely satisfied customer. Purchased a 2014 Santa Fe Sport.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience purchasing your Santa Fe Sport so wonderful. Let us know how we can serve you again. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Larry H. Miller is where to shop!

by from Spokane, Washington |

Cory was so helpful and a joy to purchase a car from! The sales manager, Jamal, and Mike from finance made the process easy as could be! They were very thorough with everything! Thank you!

June 20, 2014

Briana and Dakota, thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that we could help you purchase a car and make the experience enjoyable and easy. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great service

by from Spokane wa |

They did a great job

June 6, 2014

Samantha, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could do a great work for you. Steve Styren, General Manager.