Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

8801 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-252-6049
Used 888-844-6249
Service 888-255-8175

Welcome to the Family. Driven By You.

Erin is Wonderful!

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought a car this spring from Erin Lawhead. She was a delight to work with and made the experience enjoyable. I love my car!!

Service dept. is awesome.

by from Greenacres< WA |

The service dept. personel are awesome. The young man that waited on me was attentive to my several complaints regarding my Tuscon when I brought it in for a recall. He addressed the issues and aswered my questions and was willing to see if one of the issues could be dealt with. It was my decision to wait until I brought it in to be serviced to address the water at the rail below the driver's door after rain storms. Because I am not so happy with the Tuscon ( the 2013 lacks the ammentiies I found important and useful in my 2006 Tuscon) I was impressed that the young woman who is the business office ( I do not remember her name) too the time to come down and discuss my disatisfaction with the car. I need to clarify that I am totally responsible for not doing a better job of looking at the car and accept all responsbilty for my purchase. No one pressed me to buy purchase in anyway. I called the dealership told Jamal what I wanted and just bought with out doing any comparisons. The issues I have with the car don't have anyting to do with the way it drives or handles but with the what I so liked in the 2006 which are not in the 2013.

July 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that we could address the issues with your vehicle and answer all your questions. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Satisfied

by from Spokane, WA |

I am a completely satisfied customer. Purchased a 2014 Santa Fe Sport.

July 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience purchasing your Santa Fe Sport so wonderful. Let us know how we can serve you again. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Larry H. Miller is where to shop!

by from Spokane, Washington |

Cory was so helpful and a joy to purchase a car from! The sales manager, Jamal, and Mike from finance made the process easy as could be! They were very thorough with everything! Thank you!

June 20, 2014

Briana and Dakota, thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that we could help you purchase a car and make the experience enjoyable and easy. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great service

by from Spokane wa |

They did a great job

June 6, 2014

Samantha, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could do a great work for you. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great experience with scheduled service

by from Spokane, WA |

Thanks for another great experience with the serving of my 2013 Accent. The service manager and mechanic were very helpful with some additional repairs and recommendations.

April 14, 2014

Kevin, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with another great experience! Let us know how we can serve you again. Steve Styren, General Manager.

CONTINUES TO OFFER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Spokane |

When I drive into service and see Jarrod, I know everything is going to be excellent. Thanks.

April 5, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we could make your experience excellent. Let us know how we can serve you again! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Cory is the Best!

by from Spokane Wa |

Cory was amazing, he sent us the information on our Honda Pilot and we didn't really follow through. So he emailed us again and said, "I test drove this Honda Pilot and I really think you'd love it, come and try it out. So we did and Cory had everything ready for our day long test drive, we only have Mondays off together and that was Cory's day off, BUT he came in anyway to help us out. Well Cory was right, it was just what we were looking for in a vehicle and we bought it from him that night. He is an incredibly professional Sales Person and we totally are grateful for all he did! We love our Honda! Thanks Cory!

March 18, 2014

Dan and Terry, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad that Cory could help you find a vehicle that was great for you. Have fun driving your new Honda and let us know how we can serve you in the future. Steve Styren, Genearl Manager.

They listened and then helped

by from Spokane Valley, WA. |

The people were very helpful. Anthony was our sales person. He is just regular guy not a pushy salesman. We were very happy with the overall experience.

March 18, 2014

James, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that Anthony could help make your overall experience so great. Let us know how we can help in the future. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Superb Service

by from Medical Lake, WA |

Excellent service performed by a superb mechanic and as always washed and ready to go under the estimated completion time. Thanks Chad and team LHM Hyundai for a job well done!

January 22, 2014

Mike, thank you for your review. We are glad that we can provide you with excellent service! We will let Chad know you appreciated his help. Steven Styren, General Manager.

great service

by from priest river id |

Had a great salesperson, Jamal. We love our Hyundai! In the year we have owned it, we have taken it back for routine checkups and it is always a pleasant experience. The people in the service department are extremely nice and we love being shuttled while our car is being serviced.

January 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are so happy Jamal could make your purchasing experince so great and we are happy to hear you enjoy our shuttle service! We look forward to serving you again! -Steve Styren, General Manager