Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

8801 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-252-6049
Used 888-844-6249
Service 888-255-8175

Welcome to the Family. Driven By You.

My third Hyundai from this dealership

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought my first two Hyundais here when it was owned by a different company and was very happy with them. Larry H Miller bought the dealership and made it even better. All of their staff have great attitudes and are genuiniely eager to make sure customers recieve the best care possible. It also doesn't hurt that they gave me a very fair deal on both my trade-in and my new car - plus 10 year 100k warranty is amazing.

December 5, 2013

Joseph - Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business and are happy we can provide you with a great staff and genuine experience. -Steve Styren, General Manager

My last stop

by from Spokane Washington |

Kudos to the family of LH Miller Hyundai. Like other people I know, it was my last stop in reducing my monthly payment on my auto loan.I set a goal and I was able to realize it thanks to Eli,Esther and Jamal.They listened me and worked hard to find me the right car at the right price.Sincere smiles from happy employees,it is not your typical dealership.Totally recommended.

March 3, 2015

Richard, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could help you meet your goal and provide you with a great experience. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Awesome Service Department!

by from Spokane, WA |

Great service on my van at LHM Hyundai. Very clean service department, polite and courteous service writers. Great experience all around. You can't beat their $75 maintenance deal for the oil changes, tire rotations and car washes! My van is spotless when I leave! Thank you!

February 26, 2015

Helen, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience all around! Steve Styren, General Manager.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

by from Spokane, WA |

Very nice car. Reasonable price. Nice people. Well kept service department.

January 20, 2015

Joe, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Awesome place

by from Clarkson , Wa |

I just bought my very first brand new car from here. I can not say enough about how great I was treated. They really take the time to make sure you are happy. I will now only buy from them. Best buying experience of my life.

January 20, 2015

Kym, thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could provide you with such an awesome experience. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Super

by from Colville, WA |

All the personnel were outstanding. Mykle Modrell, Laith Elaimy, Deven Coffey, Eric Morgan, and Jared Cord were especially knowledgeable about our new car, financing, legal information and service that LHM provides. I understand that buying a car is time consuming and I am a very impatient person when I buy anything. It was a very busy time when we purchased the car and I do not fault anyone or the dealership for our long wait. Buying at this dealership was informative and satisfying. We will highly recommend Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane.

January 20, 2015

Mel, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Shay was great!

by from Spokane WA |

Shay was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was thorough in his presentation. He was not pushy and helped us find the right car. Mykle also assisted us. He was great as well.

October 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that Shay and Mykle could make your experience here great. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great sales at Larry Miller Hyundai

by from Spokane WA |

Deven Coffee was a pleasure to work with and knew his product better than any other dealer we visited. I will reccomend Deven and Larry Miller to all my friends and family

October 2, 2014

Greg, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here great! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Spokane Wa |

This is our second new car in a year. Both where purchased for the fine team at Larry H Miller Hyundai. If you need a car without the hassle and horrible salesman act, We encourage you to visit Shay and the team at Larry H Miller.

September 24, 2014

Patrick, thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could make your experience here great! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Shay Reed is the best!!!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Shayne Reed was very ethical, modest, patient salesman I have ever dealt with. He walked me through the car buying g process with a smile all the way. He worked very hard and made the almost impossible happen by getting me a car. I recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated honestly and welcome in a very daunting task of buying a car. Thank You Shayne and the rest of the team. I am very appreciative!

September 17, 2014

Amy, thank you for your review. I am so glad that Shayne could make your experience so wonderful. We will pass your thanks on to him! Steve Styren, General Manager.

owner

by from spokane,wa |

I was very plesed with the sales person and all concerned. Thank You =James Fischer

September 10, 2014

James, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could make your experience here 5 stars. Steve Styren, General Manager.