Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

8801 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

New 888-252-6049
Used 888-844-6249
Service 888-255-8175

Welcome to the Family. Driven By You.

My third Hyundai from this dealership

by from Spokane, WA |

I bought my first two Hyundais here when it was owned by a different company and was very happy with them. Larry H Miller bought the dealership and made it even better. All of their staff have great attitudes and are genuiniely eager to make sure customers recieve the best care possible. It also doesn't hurt that they gave me a very fair deal on both my trade-in and my new car - plus 10 year 100k warranty is amazing.

December 5, 2013

Joseph - Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your business and are happy we can provide you with a great staff and genuine experience. -Steve Styren, General Manager

My first service experience.

by from Spokane |

Chris Braun did an excellent job in the way he catered to me and my schedule. The quality of the work was excellent. Before the Genesis I owned an Audi A8 so I've been accustomed to some pampering. Great job Chris. Jim Rhoades

June 15, 2015

Jim, thank you for your review! I am very glad that Chris could provide you with excellent service! We look forward to serving you again. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Friendly and professional staff

by from Spokane, WA |

I have never had a bad experience at Larry H Miller. Everyone one I come into contact with is friendly and welcoming and the dealership is always neat and clean. I had my vehicle in for a routine oil change, and even though I chose not to stay at the dealership while my vehicle was being serviced, it was completed in under an hour, even though I told the guys it didn't need to be attended to immediately. Always a pleasure seeing all of you!!

May 7, 2015

Tamara, thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could always provide you with friendly, efficient service! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Ashby Service Call

by from Spokane, WA |

Everything was fine. Always appreciate your service manager.

May 5, 2015

Jerry, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Oil change

by from Spokane, WA |

Service is always quick and reliable. I appreciate the ease of making appointments, leaving car for service and comfortable waiting room. There is also a more private room available if I need to make calls or work without distractions while waiting.

April 2, 2015

June, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with quick and reliable service. Steve Styren, General Manager.

My last stop

by from Spokane Washington |

Kudos to the family of LH Miller Hyundai. Like other people I know, it was my last stop in reducing my monthly payment on my auto loan.I set a goal and I was able to realize it thanks to Eli,Esther and Jamal.They listened me and worked hard to find me the right car at the right price.Sincere smiles from happy employees,it is not your typical dealership.Totally recommended.

March 3, 2015

Richard, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could help you meet your goal and provide you with a great experience. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Awesome Service Department!

by from Spokane, WA |

Great service on my van at LHM Hyundai. Very clean service department, polite and courteous service writers. Great experience all around. You can't beat their $75 maintenance deal for the oil changes, tire rotations and car washes! My van is spotless when I leave! Thank you!

February 26, 2015

Helen, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience all around! Steve Styren, General Manager.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

by from Spokane, WA |

Very nice car. Reasonable price. Nice people. Well kept service department.

January 20, 2015

Joe, thank you for your review! I am glad that we could provide you with a great experience! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Awesome place

by from Clarkson , Wa |

I just bought my very first brand new car from here. I can not say enough about how great I was treated. They really take the time to make sure you are happy. I will now only buy from them. Best buying experience of my life.

January 20, 2015

Kym, thank you for your review! I am so glad that we could provide you with such an awesome experience. Steve Styren, General Manager.

Super

by from Colville, WA |

All the personnel were outstanding. Mykle Modrell, Laith Elaimy, Deven Coffey, Eric Morgan, and Jared Cord were especially knowledgeable about our new car, financing, legal information and service that LHM provides. I understand that buying a car is time consuming and I am a very impatient person when I buy anything. It was a very busy time when we purchased the car and I do not fault anyone or the dealership for our long wait. Buying at this dealership was informative and satisfying. We will highly recommend Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane.

January 20, 2015

Mel, thank you for your review! I am very glad that we could provide you with an outstanding experience! Steve Styren, General Manager.

Shay was great!

by from Spokane WA |

Shay was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was thorough in his presentation. He was not pushy and helped us find the right car. Mykle also assisted us. He was great as well.

October 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that Shay and Mykle could make your experience here great. Steve Styren, General Manager.