ARC Auto Store

95 Design Dr, KCMO, MO 64116

Used 888-892-0418 Used 888-892-0418

More car for less money! We offer a variety of financing options no matter what your credit history might be.

AWESOME!!!

by from Newton, IA |

I went in and was top heavy on a loan and I was told by multiple dealerships that same day that it wouldn't. I went to ARC and they gave me the best news I heard in a long time. Within 4 hours then had all my paperwork done and I was on my way back home. These guys know what they are doing!

November 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it thoroughly!

Will buy from ARC again!

by from KC, MO |

We were looking for a quality used vehicle and came across a 2012 Nissan Rogue listed below NADA value at ARC. I was in communication with Brian McMullen for a little over a week discussing the vehicle and our credit situation. I didn't want to submit a credit app online because dealerships have a tendency to lie and say "yeah you're approved, come on down" and then tell you the opposite when you arrive. We decided to go down on black Friday, of all days to take a look at the vehicle. I had told Brian that we'd be there sometime mid-morning and when we showed up, the Rogue was pulled up front and running to get it warm so I could hop in for a test drive as soon as I got there. Driving it, I noticed it had a bit of a shimmy at highway speeds and I mentioned that to Brian. He had it taken back to the service department and they balanced the tires to get rid of the shimmy. The facility was clean and had a laid-back vibe. There was a play area for my two young sons to keep them busy. Brian took on the role of grandpa to the boys right away. We didn't have the best credit but we did have a down payment and a vehicle to trade in. Given the state of the trade in vehicle, we were glad to get $1000 out of it. They told us that they would do everything they could to get us a conventional loan, and they did! Brian was so confident that we'd get approved that he got tags on the Rogue for us while we were waiting on approval/paperwork. When I am in the market for another vehicle, I will look at ARC's selection first, before going to any other dealership.

Larry Rural Kansas

by from kansas |

Brian was very organized and I enjoyed working with him. No pressure type of salesman.

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

The quickest I have ever bought a car with the least amount of pain. Brian McMullen got us on a test drive and out the door in maybe a combination of 2 hours tops split between two days (only because my wife and I had to be somewhere on the first day)! It was highly recognizable that Brian had a great amount of experience. The customer service provided by Brian was beyond exceptional with him going out of his way to get us a lower price on the vehicle and then he dropped the vehicle off for us in Lee's Summit free of charge (totally unheard of these days)! Thank you Brian for exceeding the expectations that come with purchasing a vehicle.

Great buying experience

by from Overland Park, KS |

My car salesman (Tony) was a very nice low pressure sales person. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted without any problems. The finance process was easy and quick. The dealership is very nice and clean. I would buy another car at this place.

Great Place to Get a Deal

by from Kansas City, MO |

Brian helped me buy my first car and he was very patient. I didn't feel pressured to make any decision and the process was quick and simple. Also their inventory is all online which made shopping incredibly simple.

Amazing

by from Kansas City, MO |

I found a truck on their website that was everything I was looking for, for a really good price. When I was turned down for financing through them instead of telling me sorry and good luck Brian went above and beyond to assist me in getting a loan somewhere else so I could still purchase my truck. Once the loan was secure I was in and out of the office in less than an hour. Great group of guys!

Super nice people both before and after the salr

by from Kansas City, MO 64106 |

As a general rule I do not write reviews but the service both before and after the sale was truly world class. I bought a 2009 Nissan Cube and was fortunate enough to meet most of the staff during my purchase and follow up service visits. These people are very genuine and kind... I believe the ARC auto is the Nordstrom's of the car world.. Thanks

May 31, 2015

Thank YOU very much, we hope you continue to enjoy your Cube.

Awesome!

by from Belton,MO |

We went in to get a second family vehicle and everyone went out of the way to help us! We even had credit troubles in the past and they worked with multiple people to help us out!

May 30, 2015

We hope you're still enjoying your car and look forward to fulfilling your future car needs!

BEST IN KANSAS CITY

by from Blue Springs, MO |

My best buying experience ever. My salesman Victor was the best, was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. The overall experience was exceptional.. I contacted Victor on a Wednesday afternoon and before they closed I was walking out with my new car, keys in hand. The Finance Guy Robbie was great. He was understanding and worked hard to get me into a 2nd car loan. Rick the Service manager is the Best. The dealership made me feel very welcomed and appreciative of my business. I called my son and told him that the dealership and Victor were the best I had ever done business with. My son and his wife went there and bought a car too. I will only go to ARC to buy my cars and recommend to everyone. Pricing, Greeting, Honesty, Time spent, questions, Promises kept, Financing and Treatment. I give ARC Auto 10 stars on every important aspect when buying a car.

July 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review. It truly means allot to us.