ARC Auto Store

ARC Auto Store

95 Design Dr, KCMO, MO 64116

Used 888-892-0418

More car for less money! We offer a variety of financing options no matter what your credit history might be.

great place for used cars

by from OVERLAND PARK,KS |

this is a great place to buy certified used cars.we have bought a few cars from them all at a great price great sales people to help you right when you get there..they also have good mecahincs that will find the problem with your car right away or if you just need a oil change they will do that to

ARC Auto Store responded to this review

October 23, 2012

Thank you for kind review and thank you for shopping with us and for your business. Remember, we provide customers, as well as others, good deals on vehicle service and repair.

Very Satisfied with Service

by from Easton, KS |

We recenlty purchased a Honda CR-V and the whole experience was great. Our saleman, Dino, was very low pressure, friendly, and professional. We would certainly recommend ARC and Dino in the future.

Really liked this dealership

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

This dealership has exceed our expectation. The staff really knows what they are doing and will work hard to please the costumer. My wife and I are very happy with our new used Corolla! We highly recommend this dealer. Thank you all at Arc Auto!

Satisfied purchase

by from Kansas |

I recently purchased a 2005 acura tl 6mt. A somewhat rare car. Asking price was 11k which was steep for me cause the condition was just average. After some talking the salesman double checked if the price was correct luckily for me it wasnt. After the new adjusted price and some paper work I was out the door in my new used car. This was the first car ive ever purchased. The process was fairly short and I feel satisfied with my purchase. I recommend checking this place out if they have a car in their inventory that catches your eyes.

Really like this dealershi;p.

by from Independence, MO |

Although there were many kinks to work out, we were very happy with the service we received. The kinks, I might add, were our own doing. A big 'thumbs up' to this outfit from us.

Good deal for the money

by from Kansas City, Mo |

I bought a car form them in May of this year for my son. We could not be happier with the purchase. They worked with us and even discounted the price a little in the end. Rik was great and kept in contact throughout the process, when we had some minor mechanical issue that were noted on the vehicle prior to purchase, they repaired without hesitation. I will be buying my daughter a car in the next few months, and I will definitely make ARC my first choice for the purchase of a good quality used car.

Lower prices, excellent customer service

by from Ft Leonard Wood |

ARC was dedicated in helping me find the exact car I was looking for and within my price range. They are professional, organized and worked with me from a distance to make that happen. They have great customer service, I'm glad I bought my car from them. Military friendly :-)

Nice inventory

by from Leawood,KS |

We bought a nice Toyota Corolla from ARC Auto.Great price.Great people

Best car buying experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Nothing but good things to say about ARC auto North. I purchased a 2008 Chevy Malibu back in 2011. Car still runs great. The car buying process was very easy, they did their best to find me the lowest interest rate which they did (considering my co-signer has pretty bad credit). & they even lowered the price of the vehicle in the end. Definitely doing business with them in the future.

Disappointed!

by from Kansas city |

After my wife came to go thru the application process, then with my information, they had her look at cars she was not approved for and had her hopes up for no reason and we sat for hours every night for one week after work. Our credit was hit 5 times each and hurt out score lost 20 points on our Experian & Equafax, 10 points on our Trans Union. (This was nerve Racking, they would not tell us what was wrong!) We ended up going to "Pete Franklin" and got 2 vehicles for under 3% interest each with our credit score over Trans Union 700 points each!

Good dealership that is honest

by from OP, KS |

Overall, this is a very fair and honest dealership. They buy good used cars and offer them at a fair price. The owner is very involved in the business and wants to treat customers well. The responsibility is on the buyer. These are not new cars, but ARC will offer all their cars at the price/quality/condition level that is better than most all other dealers. I purchased an 08 escape that was a great price and exactly as advertised. They completed repairs as negotiated and handled the deal well. I would buy from them again.