JRM Auto Brokers

1640 New Market Ave, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Used 888-614-8183

Great Used Cars

by from Edison,NJ |

Amazing people to buy cars from. I purchased my 2009 Honda Accord and it was perfect! They got me the best deal in town and they even gave me above what i got for my trade. Take a look at these guys and you wont want to go anywhere else.

Best Service Ever!

by from Warren, OH |

I have nothing but good things to say about JRM Auto brokers, their service, and the car I recently purchased from there. JRM Auto is a nice family owned car lot where they treat you like a person and not like a paycheck. They are the only car lot in the last 2 months that I had asked to hold a car for me for 24 hours who actually followed through and kept in touch with me. They price their cars very fairly, the one i bought was priced close to KBB value but KBB wouldnt have valued this car at that rate if they seen it in person, the price I paid in conjunction with the service not only made the car worth it but it made it a deal to me. I paid the agreed upon price for the car and they included tempraroy tags, got the title ready for me, and even through this tough time in New Jersey, they took the car to the gas station, waited in line and gave it to me with a full tank, and it was beautifully detailed inside and out. I drove here from Ohio, 7 hours one way, and I would gladly do it again.

Low pressure and quality cars

by from Bridgewater,NJ |

This was the easiest, lowest pressure vehicle purchase we have ever had. We found two vehicles that we really liked, and Joe let us decide which would meet our needs and budget without any pressure. We would not hesitate to buy at JRM Auto Brokers again for our future car needs.