BMW Mini of Arlington

Service 888-302-9681

Click and Drive

Arlington Mini- BMW

by from Colleyville, TX |

First Class Dealership. No Pressure, Smart Salesman & Aggressive (helpful) Finance Manager who wants to get the deal done,

October 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Dave! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Poor Service & Bad Information

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Today, I picked up my car that had been in the shop for 20 days. First estimate was $2800 on a repair that had been done once before (when under warranty). After working with corporate, they offered a 20% discount on the services. Yesterday, I received a call that the new estimate was $3,500 (of course, it went up in line with the discount I was going to receive). When I picked up the car today, was then told that was a miscommunication and the $3,500 included the 20% off. $3,500 for a car that is barely valued above that now (2009). Up until 2 years ago, I loved my Mini and the service was always good. However, this recent trip and dealings has made me realize two things 1) Don't keep a car past the warranty and 2) Don't buy a MINI - they just aren't worth the hassle.

Beware! Horrbile service department.

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Do not go here. I took my BMW X5 in for the vanos recall, They tried to return it with check engine light on. When I sent it back they said the vanos solenoids needed replaced due to a aftermarket oil filter that was put on my car during my last oil change. It was a champion CF5607 (Another BMW dealership told me this filter is fine) so they refused to replace them even though they said the vanos bolts had broken off and left metal in the engine. They claimed BMW has a special filter with magnetic metal trapping abilities when its just a paper filter this the rest or them. After 3 weeks of fighting with them about fixing the damage they caused I went and picked it up and had it serviced elsewhere. I found several brackets and connectors broken or missing when I checked after returning home. This dealership will either blame your fuel choice or aftermarket parts on anything they can to try and charge you more. Horrible experience. Beware!

July 10, 2015

Scott, I am very sorry for not meeting your expectations. If you would like, please contact me to discuss this further. You can reach me at 817-524-5677. - Steve Massey, General Manager

don't waste your time or money

by from Fort worth, texas |

Service department was unbelievably horrible!!!! drive the extra distance to go somewhere else!

June 6, 2015

Callie, This is Steve and I am the General Manager. I am sorry to read about your problems and I would like to speak to you to try and resolve them. Can you please contact me when you have a moment? Steve Massey, General Manager 817-436-5710 smassey@group1auto.com

unethical dealer

by from Arlington texas |

I took my 18 year old on his first car buying experience at the dealership. The salesmen was dishonest about the options, tried to talk me out of another car that was a much better deal and was simply dishonest in his dealings. They ruined my sons first experience. They never called me back after realizing the error they made to make it right. I ended up buying the same car with better options lower mileage and a much better experience at another dealership. I live in Arlington and leased 6 cars and purchased 2 from them but they could care less. They lost an entire company and customer for life.

May 18, 2015

Samir, I am very sorry for what you experienced during your visit to our sales department. Please contact me at 817-436-5710. I would like a bit more information and the opportunity to resolve this. -Steve Massey, General Manager

Poor service and poor follow-through

by from Southlake, TX |

I purchased a 2014 BMW 535 last November and the ownership experience has been awful. The dealership is unable to fix routine maintenance issues and often cannot replicate common errors. Since July, the car has been in the shop five times for the same set of issues. The service department is awful and completely lacks a customer service orientation. Multiple emails to the General Manager have gone unanswered, as have emails to their corporate office Group One Automotive (group1auto.com/index.htm). Buyer beware. I don't think this is a BMW issue as much as its a BMW of Arlington/Group 1 Auto issue. Shop other dealers because this one does not stand by their product or their service.

December 13, 2014

I am very sorry for what you are dealing with. I would like to personally assist you and see what I can do to resolve this issue. Please contact me directly at BDamian@Group1Auto.com or at 817) 461-9222. I look forward to speaking with you. Brian Damian, Service Manager

martin vogt

by from lewisville, tx |

We just purchased our 3rd X5 from this dealership. Bonnie Shinsky has been the salesperson each time. After extensively researching the other local dealerships and negotiating a final price it was a no brainer to select this dealership. My one concern is the maintenance and future customer service. We have always dealt with Richard Fincher in the service dept. because he was responsive and very competent. I told him several times over the last 12 years that he and Bonnie were the reasons we kept coming back. Unfortunately I just learned that he has left the dealership. Hopefully he will be replaced by someone of equal competence.

October 15, 2014

Martin, thank you for your review. We hope we are able to continue to earn your customer satisfaction in our service department. If there is ever anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Horrible customer service with tire warranty

by from Arlington, Texas |

I purchased a new vehicle 4/23/14 along with a tire warranty that would cover and replace damaged tires. I had an appointment to get my run flat tire with a nail in it replaced 9/18/14 and dropped the vehicle off at 8 am, showed the service advisor a copy of the original signed tire warranty documents, opted to have a shuttle ride home, and was told the shuttle could bring me back to the dealership at about 1 pm when the vehicle was finished. At 1:40 pm , after not hearing from anyone thus far, I called the dealership to find out the status of my vehicle and was told they were waiting on an adjuster to approve the claim and until they did so, they could not put the tire on my vehicle. It turns out that there was a mistake and the third party tire warranty company never received the original paper work showing I had a tire warranty. I had to call the tire warranty company myself. They stated my claim wasn't waiting for an adjuster to approve, they were waiting on the dealership to send over my warranty contract. Nine hours after later I still had not gotten a tire or anyone who didn't want to blame someone else.

October 3, 2014

We are very sorry for what you experienced in our service department. If there is ever anything we can do to earn your business back, please let us know.

Great Information Session from Pedro

by from Dallas, Texas |

Interested in BMW X5 Diesel with 3rd row; Pedro Alicea walked me through all the information about the car, test drove, and answer all the questions that I need to know. Truly pleasant and professional; definitely recommended!

May 8, 2014

Murry, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear Pedro was able to provide you with great information on the BMW X5. When you are ready to take that next step, I hope you consider us for assistance. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Kerry Cardwell, General Manager

They fixed my issue

by from Mansfield |

I posted review earlier about fact that they had "punched" my car early as a sold car and my warranty had run out too early. It was a hassle but after complaining they sent my info to Moritz who had previously owned the dealership. They were very gracious about aping for my service and apologized for the mistake. I take back my previous negative review.

April 28, 2014

Thank you for working with us to resolve this issue. Again, we apologize for what you experienced, and we hope to continue earning your business. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Cheated on warranty

by from Mansfield, TX |

Bought a mini new with 7 miles on 4/26/22011. We took it for service today and no longer on warranty. They said it was placed in service on 11/29/2012 and maintenance warranty now expired. They state maybe it was"demo" as to why it was placed in service so early. They will not try to fix the issue. They never told me it was not a new car at purchase. Why would I expect otherwise with 7 miles. The original dealer was Moritz and they sold out to Group 1 and now called Mini of Arlington. I was told new dealer will not fix any problems done. by Moritz and Moritz won't either since it is no longer their dealership. Use caution before you buy here. I had bought 4 cars from Moritz and look how the new owners are treating me. I will not buy another Mini or BMW from them.

April 28, 2014