McAndrew Motors

McAndrew Motors

2880 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX 76011

Used 888-503-7314

The brands you want at the PRICE you deserve.

Great Service

by from Fort Worth, tx |

Got a fast response to a vehicle I liked. Test drove it and signed for it the next day. Mark really helped me out.

April 18, 2015

Glad to have been of service to you,please come back send your friends Thank you so much Mark

WORST experience ever buying a car.

by from Waxahachie |

This was actually the WORST experience I have EVER had buying a car. They would not work with me what so ever. They were very rude when I actually went up there to test drive. The salesman had somewhere to go even after I drove an hour to get there. Then I keep trying to call back saying I would buy it even though I was pretty disappointed in service. Called 3 days in a row. Never got 1 call back. Then guess what... my husband finally calls up there and they sold it. I would not waste a second dealing with people.

April 4, 2015

We are so sorry. When Jamie left she said she had a car dealer friend that would give her ALOT more for her trade in and that he was going to find her the vehicle at auction that she wanted. I said I thought that was good for her to get that much and that's what she should do.I remained at dealership until she left.Again we apologize to you.

Great experience

by from Austin, Tx |

Just recently purchased a vehicle from Mark. I found the vehicle online with all the upgrades and mileage that I wanted for the best price in the state. I setup the appointment and drove up with the wife. We kicked the tires for a little bit and after a final prep and OK from the wife. We purchased the vehicle and drove off the same day. I would buy from them again.

April 18, 2015

Thank you so much we love to see Happy Clients and do our best to make all experiences Great. Please come back and tell your Friends. Thanks Mark

RUN AWAY FAST!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

The inital phone call to these guys was OUTSTANDING.. although I had been car shopping all day with no light at the end of the tunnel I immediately hopped in the car and went right over after the salesman told me what I was looking for was no problem... and that is where the good stuff ends. The car they sold me had so many hidden problems it was insane.. the next day when I went back to finish the process my check engine light had come on only to be told.. "its just a gas cap.. no problem". Of course as you can guess... HUGE PROBLEMS followed. This place reeks of the typical sterotype of used cars salesmen... I am now looking for another car after just one year and I would not go back to these folks if they paid me to... it was just terrible.

April 18, 2015

We are Sorry that after 1 year you had to look for another car its very unusual that we didn't fix your problem.Again we apologize for the inconvience. Thanks Steve

Requested Info via Internet - Rude

by from Dallas, Tx |

Requested information via the internet, although they were prompt about contacting me upon explaining my credit wasn't perfect but I did have a co-signer the Salesman became rude and told me to fill out a credit application on the website. He never asked me to come look at a vehicle and fill out the application. He just rudely told me to go to their website and fill it out. He didn't know what kind of credit I had besides it wasn't perfect. But that's all he needed to here to rudely tell me to go to their website them quickly hung up the phone. I would not do business with this company even if they gave me a truck.

April 18, 2015

I have no answer for this if it happened that way we were in the Wrong and will Strive to do better.

Do they want to sell vehicles?

by from Dallas, tx |

I was looking forward to purchasing a car. However, after two emails and phone calls without a reply I eventually got someone on the line. Not only were they rude I was left on hold for forty minutes. I ha to hang up and call back. For a small dealership they sure do not have the values that normally go along with it.

April 18, 2015

40 minutes is a long time to hold I have asked everyone here to Please limits Hold calls to 1 Minute. Thanks

Dont Deal with Steve

by from Mansfield Tx |

I test drove, liked and got preapproved the listed SUV but Steve really has no interest in selling the SUV. Left 3 msgs never received call back had to reach out to other associates withing facility.

April 18, 2015

Steve was out of town the remainder of that week but that's No excuse. We apologize. Thank You

used 350z

by from houston tx |

Chris Fischer was great. Best used car buying experience. Thanks again. Bill Schulz

April 18, 2015

Bill you are Welcome......