Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City

(4.3) 6 Reviews

7018 Blackhorse Pike, West Atlantic City, NJ 08232

Wonderful Staff & Service

by from Brigantine, NJ |

Wonderful staff with outstanding costumer service. I would highly recommend it.

Prompt customer service

by from Ocean city NJ |

Called at noon because I needed to replace a tire. They checked if it was in stock and told me to come over right away. Everyone was extremely helpful answerig all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Took my car right back and made the change quickly and all this happened during a hailstorm and just hours before a blizzard that would have put me out of service for days. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Tina, Frank and the rest of the team!

Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City responded to this review

February 9, 2015

Joe, We thank you for such kind words. Our goal is to make every experience you have memorable. Please don't hesitate to contact us for ANY of your needs, no matter the weather!

Look out for them to change the price on you!!!!

by from Online |

Don't be surprised if you get quoted one price by a salesperson and then the base price mysterious goes up before you can finalize the deal!

Mercedes Benz of Atlantic City responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Hello! My name is Darnell and I am truly sorry to hear about the miscommunication on our behalf. I can guarantee you we hold ourselves accountable and this is far from a common practice with our establishment. My goal is to vastly improve your initial impression regardless if you have purchased elsewhere or not. Customer service comes first. Please feel free to give me a call at (609)645-9000 ext. 1216 or email me at greenidged@mbfoac.com. Nevertheless, I thank you for your feedback and I look forward to adding you to the extensive list of happy clients with impeccable, genuine services. I hope to hear from you soon.

DR JERRY M

by from Holland Pa |

Alex is a fair and knowledgable salesman. Service goes above and beyond

Customer Experience

by from Liverpool |

Oleg was the most welcoming representative I have dealt with from a customer perspective. All questions answered, offered alternatives, felt at ease the whole time. I will be back and recommend to everyone. You will not be dissappointed. FACT!

Customer service and experience

by from New York |

One of if not the best dealership I have ever been to. Very welcoming, hospitable and friendly. Highly recommended, A+++ seller. Will do business again. Oleg is the best!!!