Auto Express

(3.3) 3 Reviews

6313 Yadkin Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Easy to Get To. Easy to Deal With. Call Us TODAY!

Horrible service

by from Fayetteville NC |

They were quick on getting us a car. They helped so much when it came to that. But they sold us a car with so many problems and they fought us on getting are car fixed. When they went to fix our car they locked it up and refused us a rental car. I will not be doing business threw them again.

Awesome service

by from Fayetteville nc |

Great in all aspects! They make everything super simple and make experience easy.

Auto Express responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Thank you so much for those energetic words. Its my hope that we can continue this great relationship in the future to help fill all your automotive needs

Great experience!!!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Fantastic service, walked in and had a car in under 3 hours. I'm a service man and just moved here and they took care of me. Walked through every step with me and made sure I had everything I needed. Than a week later due to a battery error they took care of repairs and took care of a simple mistake with no hassles.

Auto Express responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Thank you for your straightforward appraisal. We try to take care of all our customers as if they were apart of our family. And they are, our Auto Express family.