Don Davis Ford Lincoln

Service 866-414-2330

We've Got Your Perfect Match

Willie Woodard and Danny Grady awesome job

by from Fort Worth Texas |

What can I say the only reason we come back is the customer service and seamless process both Willie Woodard and Danny Grady (finance manager ) give us each and everytime, thank you both for always being professional and at the same time personable kudos!!! The Dawson's

Great sales team

by from Bedford, TX |

I've always enjoyed listening to Jerry and Kevin, the car pro guys, on the radio. So I decided to use the VIP process with my recent truck purchase. Dealing with Don Davis Lincoln was fantastic. After using the certified dealer link, Mark the sales manager called to tell me about the vehicle I was interested in. He said I would not be disappointed. He was right. Dealing with Mark, and my salesman Keith was great. Even finishing the final paperwork with Dustin was pleasant. Everybody was super friendly and paid attention to my concerns. I look forward to purchasing from them in the future.

Very Shady Dealership

by from El Paso |

I was working on a deal and after I finalized my financing, they went and sold it without even the courtesy of a call. So shady, I would never deal with a dealership like this, and they said they were better than the shady dealer Stadium Auto but are no better!!!! I wish I would have never wasted my time, had my family all excited about a truck and could definitely afford it but it's because of sour deals like this that people are so weary about what dealer they use, well I definitely will never use these guys again!

New F-150

by from Burleson,TX |

New F-150 Can't say enough about this dealership. They are very nice and courteous they treat you like your family here. I bought a new F-150 and I requested that it had leather seats and a backup camera well the one I chose did have the leather seats but no backup camera I was told that they could put it in. They did and it was a after market camera that kinda concerned me because of where it was mounted I spoke to Mike and told him my concerns and told him that I was told something else. We spoke with Mark the GM and I was reassured that it would be taken care of within 2 days Mike called me and I took the truck back up there on Saturday and they replaced it with the manufactures camera now I don't have to worry whether the camera will get broken by one of my grandkids and I can just enjoy driving it. Audrey has to be one of the nicest sales people I've ever met. She has called me several times to make sure that every thing is ok and that I'm still enjoying my new truck. Most sales people sale you the vehicle and you never hear from them again but even after a month I go back to the dealership and Audrey still knows my name. That's what I call really getting to know someone and not just another face. This is my second pickup that I've bought through Don Davis the first was a 2008 F-150 that I bought from the used cars and this is my very first new 2014 F-150 pickup I've ever bought in my life. Don Davis has made a customer for life. I intend to purchase any other vehicles from now on through someone who treats you just like your family there and not just another face off the street. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!!!! Jerry Henderson

Go Here! You won't be sorry!

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys are fantastic! They find out what you need, what you like, what can afford, test drive, get ya approved, and your good to go! They don't play around! They get you in and out pretty fast! Great personalities and awesome customer service! You will NOT leave this place without a vehicle! Highly, highly recommend!

Far and Beyond service

by from Arlington, TX |

I stopped by Don Davis Ford just as curiosity for information on a lease but i received such a great service that i ended up being a proud owner of a brand new 2014 Ford Focus. Michael Walker from sales department went far and beyond in order to deliver the best customer service ever. He was so helpful, concerned, honest, and friendly salesman. Staff from Finance department were not different either. I had the same great service from Mr David Barragan all the way to the finance manager. My family and I were repeated customers at another Arlington dealership but now we will look forward to develop a long relationship with Don Davis Ford. Best auto buy experience ever. God bless you all!

Great Experience

by from Arlington, TX |

Great Experience Overall, my experience with Don Davis was excellent. My salesman, John-Michael was very friendly and up front about everything. Everyone that I came into contact with was eager and willing to help. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know who is looking for a vehicle.

2012 Impala Purchase

by from The Colony, TX |

Working with Ishmael, in sales, and Kathy, in finance, made this an enjoyable experience. Ishmael, in particular, was very friendly, forthright, and warm. He was very enjoyable and fun to be around. The price was right, and the car is very nice. Would go back again, in the future.

Great Job At Don Davis Ford

by from Haltom City, Texas |

We have been buying Fords from Don Davis for some 17 years, this makes vehicles 6 and 7. Willie was constantly attentive to our needs to make this another great buying experience, as was Jason the Used Car Manager, Business Manager David Barragan, and of course Mark Plummer!

Satisfied Customer!

by from Haltom City Tx |

My visit to Don Davis is quite a ways from Haltom City. I however was very satisfied with my Salesman, Antoine. He made sure that he did everything possible to get me the BEST! and he did. As well as David Barragan. They both were fabulous. Made me feel at home and their personalities were just amazing. Antoine made sure that everything was as I WANTED IT before I left and kept in contact with me at all times. Great Team! I will definately be coming back in the future for my NEW TOY!