Don Davis Ford Lincoln

New 888-861-9196
Used 888-866-3695
Service 866-414-2330

We've Got Your Perfect Match

Nice & hassle-free car buying experience

by from Euless, TX |

It has been a while since I purchased a new vehicle. I wasn't looking forward to it remembering the last experience but that all changed with my visit to Don Davis and Brayan as my salesperson. Purchasing my new 2015 Explorer was hassle free! Thanks Brayan & Robert!!

Another F-150

by from Burleson, Texas |

Want to say that Jacob was really friendly and worked hard to find what I wanted. I told him exactly what I expected on my 2015 F-150 and between him and Mark Plummer that got it. I traded my 2014 F-150 in and got more than I expected out of it and I bought it at Don Davis last year. This is my dealership that I will only deal with because they treat you like family not like your just someone off the street. This is my 4th vehicle that I've bought from them and every time I'm more amazed of how they treat you watching other salesman working with the customers and how friendly they are even though they may not be working with you they want to make sure that your comfortable and ask if you would like any to drink. Dustin the finance director worked so hard to get my payments down as low as he could and at a lower interest rate than what I had before. Thanks Dustin KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DON DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Rip off report

by from Mansfield, TX |

Took my wife's car in for simple recall check and a diagnosis. They ended up frying my battery and telling me I couldn't prove it was them. Tried to overcharge me hundreds for a $38.00 part which I repaired myself in 5.23 minutes. Avoid this place.

very professional

by from Grand Prairie, Tx |

I spoke with two managers and they were so nice and polite. They were willing and ready to work with me.

Outstanding

by from Burleson, Texas |

Customer service is king at Don Davis. I have been a customer for over 25 years. Mark Plumber (GM) always works extremely hard to get you exactly what you want at the best price. A true miracle worker. Even getting my extremely hard to please wife praises Mark and his staff. To her a car is just a piece of transportation, nothing special, and nothing to write home about. Never a comment...just gas in it and go. But this sale has changed her. She loves her new Fusion. She continues to praise the salesman, Bob Dean, because of the way he taught her how and why it works, and when to use it. She was lost with my touch screen on my F150. Now, thanks to Bob, I think she could teach me a lesson or two. A first came today. She took the time to call me to say that she stopped at the store and that when she returned to her new car, she stopped and said," is that really my car? It's beautiful!" and walked around it with a passion that I thought that I only had. Amazing! My wife is now a car nut like me! Thanks !

Awesome experience

by from Arlington TX |

I had a great and friendly service from start to finish! Thank you very much for working hard to try and meet my budget needs.

Avoid Shopping at Don Davis Ford

by from Arlington, TX |

Don Davis Ford listed a price on their internet at 17.9% below MSRP for a 2015 Expedition Limited EL. I shared a printout of the online offer with the salesman after we test drive the vehicle. He then shared it with his Sales Manager. After a few minutes, the sales manager walked up and said, "We F'd up". After an explanation of what happened, he said, "We'll work with you to make you a competitive deal". I was stunned. I fully expected the dealership to honor the deal or make it right, but that didn't happen. As a result of this experience, I would recommend avoiding the Don Davis auto group.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Decided to buy a newer used F250 Diesel to replace my 2007 F250 Diesel. Don Davis Ford, once again, exceeded my expectations regarding the purchase experience. This is my second purchase from Don Davis Ford/Lincoln and it will not be my last. From the beginning to the end of the process, each individual I had occasion to interact with treated me with respect and showed patience regarding my indecision as to the pending purchase. I specifically want to mention the following individuals: Sales Person: Mark Catherman - Mark is a very young individual and new to the business of selling cars, but showed great professionalism and dedication to making me feel important. As he is new to the business, he always checked to make sure what he told me was indeed correct. Jason Kramer: Sales Manager - Jason, and his co-worker, treated me with great respect and did everything they possibly could to ensure I felt I was receiving the best possible deal on the purchase. Dustin Hambrick and David Yeager: Finance - These two individuals were very pleasant to deal with and made the finance/terms part of the process as stress-free as possible. A final comment regarding Mr. Mark Plummer, the General Manager. Since I was a repeat customer, Mr. Plummer recognized me from my prior purchase and went out of his way several times to say hello to me over my two day buying process. While I am no more important that any other customer/potential customer, he always makes me feel special and very important. Rod

Satisfaction Guaranteed - Audrey Roundtree

by from Arlington, TX |

I went in just to test drive 2 models so that when I was ready to purchase, my mind would be made up and my purchase would go fast. I ended up driving off in a 2014 Ford Edge. Audrey Roundree was my sales associate and she is so knowledgeable and friendly. She knew everything about the vehicles that I test drove. She has followed up with me since my purchase to make sure that I understood everything about my vehicle. She found the exact vehicle that I was looking for. I couldn't pass it up. Everyone at Don Davis has been very pleasant.

"Service With a Smile"

by from Arlington TX |

Most amazing car buying experience ever, Jacob Gauthier met us with a smile, truly listened to what our interests were, was not high pressure, and was knowledgeable of the the inventory and their amenities and guided us to the exact MKZ we were looking for. Jacob introduced us to the General Manager, Mark Plummer who was also stellar in his approach and customer service, and made us feel right at home and it was if we were dealing with old family friends, our experience was in fact so pleasant, I decided to trade in my 2005 Ford F-150 For a new Texas Edition F-150. We all were wearing smiles that day. We highly recommend Don Davis Ford/Lincoln and will definitely be back.

biggest mistake

by from dallas, tx |

Never again will I purchase a vehicle from here again. I don't even have 3 months with my vehicle and it already messed up when I called to check the warranty on my vehicle they transferred me to 4 people and the last person didn't even look up my information she automatically told me I no longer had warranty on a vehicle purchased in mid June. I should have seen the signs no one came up to us when we were looking at the cars, when we retuned the next day to bring our vehicle home they didnt even have it washed nor vacuumed it had been sitting in the same spot were we left it. Also they never even bothered to call us when our license plates came in we had to call them! This is the worst customer service I have ever received.