Vandergriff Honda

1104 West I-20, Arlington, TX 76096

New 214-393-9295 New214-393-9295
Used 214-446-2952 Used214-446-2952
Service 855-315-9243 Service 855-315-9243

"Where you always get more!"

Great Car Buying Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

This is my fifth Honda and my recent purchase of the 2013 CRV was the best buying experience so far. I found the car I wanted online and and filled out the application. They called me back right away, and by that afternoon that exact car was washed and waiting for me when I arrived. Yuni Chon the GM and Jessica Ruggero made the trip from McKinney worth it. They were so helpful and I thought the finance department was top notch. I would recommend Vandergriff Honda to anyone.

Vandergriff Honda wants to sell cars!

by from Fort Worth |

I just finished buying my second pre owned car from Charles Bright and am so grateful for his help both times in finding the car I wanted. The first CRV was 4 years old and was totaled in the hailstorm on 3/17. The insurance company settled with me for $400 more than I paid in 2014! The second car is also a CRV and I believe I got as good a deal on this one. I'd have walked away from it if it weren't for Charles. He helped me believe we could find a price I could afford. And we did. Cheers to Charles for exceptional customer service and for staying in touch between sales.

May 5, 2016

Congratulations on your new CR-V! We are pleased to know that Charles was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Thank you for choosing Vandergriff Honda!

Impressed and Appreciative

by from McKinney, TX |

Harold Wright was my Salesman and did an awesome job. He genuinely cared about my situation and did everything he could to help. In the end, my situation did not allow for me to purchase a vehicle. When I am ready to buy a car again, I will be contacting Harold. Thank you for your assistance. It is appreciated!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We truly appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

Vandergriff Honda Customer for Life!

by from Arlington, TX |

I have purchased several vehicles from Vandergriff Honda. I continue to be impressed with the dealership's ability to have a staff that seems to love their jobs and are focused on their customers. I believe a good dealership starts at the top.... Yuni Chon seems to be an excellent leader. His staff like and respect him. He cares about his customers and the staff reflect that same attitude. My family is a big Honda family, and we will purchase more Hondas in the future. I've been so impressed with Vandergriff Honda that I intend to be a Vandergriff Honda customer for life!

April 8, 2016

We truly appreciate your positive feedback! Knowing that the service you received from our team encourages you to be a Honda customer for life is wonderful. We are thankful for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Yuni Chon General Manager

not professional

by from Grandes Prairie |

I went to purchase a vehicle the salesman was ver y nice and understanding. Thanks Joseph but the finance guys were not helpful after I repeatedly told them what I wanted they kept giving me what I didn't ask for. They were giving me almost double the monthly payment I wanted. The finance guy told me why don't u want a newer car why would you want to buy an older car instead of a newer one. Why can't you just take what I want and work with me not keep trying to convince me otherwise. I was there almost 3 hours for nothing. Even after they did this I went back..big mistake I was there to see the salesman like I agreed yesterday and was told he was gone. Only to see him in the office later after being sat down and ignored. I sat there while they all stood in the office talking or doing whatever. I don't like being ignored so I walked out. As soon as I did two of the salesmen come running after me. Like i told them i dont appreciate veing ignored. I will tale muy money and business where they actually want it.

March 4, 2016

Hello Brenda, I am sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our sales department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Your experience is not normal practice for us and we apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. If you would be willing to contact me, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Thank you, Yuni Chon General Manager (866) 739-2608.

Charles wright is the best!

by from Arlington, TX |

Mr. Charles Wright is the epitome or top notch! He is kind, patient, and informative!

Pre-owned pruchase

by from Ft Worth, Texas |

I have made two purchases from Vandergriff Honda Arlington. For my initially, I was referred to work with salesman Charles Bright, by my sister...who also purchased a pre-owned vehicle from him. My experience with making these purchase were quite pleasant. And his honesty and courtesy is commendable. This is the reason I returned to purchase a 2nd vehicle two years later. And I too recommend Vandergriff Honda pre-owned vehicles...via Charles Bright.

January 27, 2016

Brian, thanks for your continued business and loyalty! Enjoy your new purchase!

Great experience

by from Irving,tx |

We shopped three other dealers in the area and got nothing but runaround . Dungy was very upfront and honest. He listened to our needs and was very patient with us. They had a great selection of Pilots and we felt like we had a fair deal.

January 27, 2016

Sam, thanks for sharing and for choosing Vandergriff Honda!

Great staff, great selection

by from Arlington, TX |

The staff were very professional and went out of their way to accommodate me and my particular needs.

October 2, 2015

Kaye,thanks for taking the time to post a review about your experience! Our team had a pleasure working with you.

Car Hold

by from Dallas Tx, |

i wanted to purchase a car from this dealership but they wanted to sale me the car the had in stock i was almost convinced. But when i decided to take a look around elswhere I called the Sales Representative back informing him i was no longer interested in the car, he got upset and charged my credit card 1000 when prior to this we were talking and had agreed on a 500 hold on the card.and when i asked tp place my money back he said the only way was for me to come up there . To me it doesnt make sence how can you take someones money over the phone but not give it back . He turned out to be childish and unprofessional and currently i am still waiting to here from him this just happened yesterday

September 30, 2015

Hello Jimmy, I am sorry to learn of your experience in our sales department. If you would be willing to contacts me, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you, and address any unresolved issues. Thank you, Yuni Chon - General Manager (866) 739-2608.