Vandergriff Honda

1104 West I-20, Arlington, TX 76096

New 214-393-9295
Used 214-446-2952
Service 855-315-9243

"Where you always get more!"

Great Car Buying Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

This is my fifth Honda and my recent purchase of the 2013 CRV was the best buying experience so far. I found the car I wanted online and and filled out the application. They called me back right away, and by that afternoon that exact car was washed and waiting for me when I arrived. Yuni Chon the GM and Jessica Ruggero made the trip from McKinney worth it. They were so helpful and I thought the finance department was top notch. I would recommend Vandergriff Honda to anyone.

Great car buying experience!

by from Arlington, TX |

I bought my Civic SE today, Tristen and Roger took good care of me. Michael did the financing very quickly. Excellent car buying experience!

Salesman Devon Applewhite

by from Duncanville,Texas |

I was very pleased with Devon when I bought my car. He worked with me on price and getting just the car I wanted. He has called me several times making sure I was pleased with my car. I wanted to purchase side moldings to go on my car and he helped me with that.

July 1, 2015

Hi Nell and congrats on your new car! We are happy to hear Devon took good care of your during your visit!

great car buying experience

by from Fort Worth TX |

Awesome buying experience, very friendly workers , they made time fly while waiting.

July 25, 2015

Hello and thanks for sharing! Glad you had a smooth and painless car buying experience!

My Salesperson Jessica

by from Dallas, Tx |

I had purchased a 2015 Honda Accord at Vandergriff Honda and my salesperson was Jessica Ruggero and she was a perfect all the way top saleslady!!!! She was very warm and nice and did not one time pressure me and really help me with all her knowledge and made sure she answer all my questions about my new car. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends and she was more that a 10!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD ALWAYS DO BUSINESS WITH JESSICA IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the review John. We are pleased to hear that Jessica provided great service to you. We hope to see you soon.

WORST experience ever!

by from Arlington, TX |

My Husband and I received the worst customer service at Vandergriff Honda in Arlington, TX. I got to thinking though - I was about to write my experience I had this evening, but I changed my mind because I don't want to waste anymore time out of my night explaining what happened. I explained my experience about our sales associate Dingy to a manager named Matt, so I hope any future car buyers wont have to go through the experience we had to encounter. It was Terrible and we'll NEVER be back.

April 14, 2015

Hello Kendra, providing amazing customer service is one of our top priorities here at Vandergriff Honda, and I would like apologize that you did not get to experience this during your visit. If you would like, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your recent visit with you, and see what I can do to make it up to you. Thank you, Yuni Chon - General Manager (866) 739-2608.

Don't even waste your time

by from Arlington, TX |

Thankfully we did not purchase our vehicle from Vandergriff. Seeing as Vandergriff is the closest Honda dealer to our home we decided to do our service there, plus the previous owners of our vehicle faithfully used this place for all maintenance. We go in for an oil change and the new car sales people are after us. They claim they can get us in a new van for as much or less than what we are currently paying. We have some time to spare while waiting so we are shown a new van. Nothing much different from our 2011 besides a blind spot camera, push button start, and a touch screen display. The new car sales person tries to explain that our 2011 just isn't as safe as this brand new van. He continues to put down the 2011 model and makes it sound like it is some sort of mobile death trap. We say whatever and go inside to talk numbers and after an hour and a half of back and forth junk where he has his finance person come in to talk to us we are $50 above our current payment and nowhere near done with a deal. I demand my keys back from the finance person who reluctantly agrees to go find them. Our service department experience was horrible. We declined the $120 air filter change (do people actually pay that?) and after the service was done they try to say that the two week old wiper blades are worn and want to sell us new ones. I always feel that if you are going to be shady about the little things you are going to be shady over the larger ones and you will not be getting any of my business. I discovered when we got home that the information on the receipt wasn't even ours. Not our names, address, phone number, email address. It is all the previous owners information. I'm sure Tim is wondering why he is getting an email for service on the van he traded in last summer. Several days after the attempt to sell us a brand new car I got a call from a sales manager who gave me a little attitude when I said I wasn't interested in something that was almost identical to what I had. Why would I pay $10-15,000 more for a vehicle that isn't much different from what I have? He said "Humph, well there are some significant differences between this and what you have." I researched extensively before purchasing our vehicle and if I felt for a second that it wasn't safe I would never put my children in it. These sales people need to learn how to sell Honda and not try to push me into a new car purchase with a push button start (is it that hard to turn a key these days?), lane departure warning (I can't say this is a major issue I have while driving), blind spot camera (I always look before moving lanes and if I am not sure I don't go), and front collision warning (I do not dig in my purse or take my eyes off the road while driving because I am DRIVING). I tried reaching out to the general manager after posting a review online that one of his employees responded to. The first person who answered the phone said I doubt he will take your call, the operator said let me page him and sent me to another person who said I'll take your information but I don't know if he will get back to you. Is that really the customer service stand this place has? I'll pass. If the general manager isn't willing to answer my complaints and back his dealership I will gladly go back to the place where I purchased my vehicle and continue to give them my business.

March 23, 2015

Hello Judy, it saddens me to hear of your recent negative experience in our sales and service departments. I would very much like to discuss your complaints with you, as any feedback is good feedback, and will help us grow as a dealership. I have been trying to reach you, but have been unsuccessful. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience, so that we can discuss your visit. Thank you, Yuni Chon - General Manager (866) 739-2608.

Service and Repair of a Door

by from Arlington, TX |

Ray Rendon was a good Service Advisor. He took my CRV in without an appointment and had it out by 1:00pm the same day.

July 31, 2015

Brian, Thanks for sharing your experience at Vandergriff Honda and we look forward to seeing you again!

Pass the Buck

by from Dallas TX |

It all started wonderful. They are all about getting you into a car but that's about where it ends. After buying my vehicle from this dealership I started to experience troubles out of a car that I haven't even had 60 days. After being brushed off and discouraged from having my vehicle serviced by the dealership I purchased my vehicle from while I was picking up my licenses plates to be told to take it to ford. Upon setting up an appointment with the service team driving an hour to get to the dealership all before having to be at work at 12. I pretty much told that my warranty that I purchased wouldn't cover the repair and the dealership wouldn't either. Service passed me to sales sales sent me to finance and NONE were of any assistance. I was never given a choice of what plan level I wanted and no one could do anything. How would I know that you sold me a car with a faulty wheel sensor after a simple test drive ? NOT impressed with the service it's all about a sell to them and once you sign the line the kick you to the wolves and can care less. The ONLY person I would ever deal with again is the service advisor Mike he is clearly the only person interested in helping the customer. The original service advisor that I spoke with the day before didn't even show up the next day after telling me he would be there to assist me after explaining what was going on. BAD service would never recommend them.

Worst car lot with the worst attitudes

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I called a sales rep from this dealership that a friend reffered me to I explain to her (Anna Lane) that I needed a vehicle, mine had started acting up. I provided her with all my info over the phone and she called me back Stated that I needed a co signer. I got the co signer then she called back to let me know I had been approved. My reasons for doing this by phone is to make sure my time is not being waisted along with someone elses . When I got there she showed me a beautiful 2011 Honda Accord which I was satisfied with after 22 days of riding in this car she called me back told me I needed to bring the car back because they should not have put me in a used var in the first place. I was so excited about the car at first so she told me they would have to put me in a brand new car we switched to a 2014 Honda Accord Lx So once again I am excited my very first new car to afraid from the first experience I was kind of hesitant about taking ownership of this vehicle. My payments went up about 100.00 dollars or little over with 3000.00 dollars down which was explained from the start I didn't have. So I decided to walk away from the sale and take my trade back so she comes out with this payment without the down payment which I sucked up and said OK. I asked her will this be the last time I had to come in and do this switched she replied yes. So 3 days after signing the paper work she calls back and told me I had to bring this car back. Omg my heart was crushed. So I called every place I could to find out if they could do this. I spoke to one of the managers named Michael he didn't want to hear what I had to say he hung up in my face. Then the GM called me Yuni Chong he was nice but still trying to get to bring back MY CAR I HAD A CONTRACT SIGNED FOR BACK. SO I finally gave up and said OK just have my trade ready o will pick it up. Then he called back and told me it was OK I just had to re sign a new contract payment went up to 700.00 dollars. Really? After fighting with it just signed the contract and I left. As long as I have breathe in my body I will never buy another vehicle from the ever again. Then not to mention they still owe me a full tank of gas. When plates came in I went to pick them up they tolde to take them to service and someone will put them on. I guess they picked the rudest person to do it. He had a real nasty attitude. I don't go there period for nothing and I WILL NOT REFER ANYONE THERE EITHER. JOE NORMAN THE FINACE MANAGER WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ACT AS IF HE CARED EVERYONE ELSE NEED TO LEARN FROM HIM JOE LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AFTER U LEAVE THERE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.

excellent

by from Arlington, Texas |

I went to Vandergriff Honda after leaving Hyundai Motors, and they sold me the best car ever. A highly trained, Used cars sales manager and friendly salesperson A.J. were awesome, they are very attentive so much I left a bible at the front desk. I am so glad that they truly believe in great customer service, and are ecstatic about serving their customers. I agree with them that the customer is always right, so I would highly recommended them to everyone looking, searching, and seeking a new car, especially after the labour day blow out special once in a lifetime deal they had this past labor day, this is by far the best auto dealership in texas, hands down.