Vandergriff Honda

1104 West I-20, Arlington, TX 76096

New 214-393-9295
Used 214-446-2952
Service 888-780-8092

"Where you always get more!"

Vandergriff Honda, Arlington, Tx

by from Arlington, Tx., 76013 |

I can't say enough about Howard Russell at Vandergriff Honda in Arlington by I20. I'm handicapped & wasn't feeling well the day I took my car in for some repairs & a maintinance checkup. It took longer than expected, but I couldn't get over how kind Howard was to me. He kepted me updated on the repair progress. Always made sure I was comfortable, but most of all, wouldn't let me take my car unless he was sure it was in perfect working order.Thank you Howard!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Arlington, Tx., 76013 |

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say on my last review for Howard Russell at Vandergriff Honda on I20 in Arlington,but I had been looking for a service person that I could use on a regular basis for a long time & it will diffinitely be Howard.I plan on buying another Honda in another yr. or two. You can bet I'll be asking Howard for his advise on what is the best for me, because I trust him....Phyllis P.

excellent service department!1

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I have a 2004 Honda Element which I did not buy at Vandergriff, but took it in for a few repairs. I was received by Mike Symank who was very kind. My car was repaired exactly how he said it would be, it was in a timely manner & the bill was exactly as it told me it would be. Such wonderful service & wonderful people!

Great people at Vandergriff Honda!

by from Mansfield, Tx |

I called and spoke to Mike Symank in regards to an issue I was experiencing with my tire pressure monitor. He invited me to come in and have my tires checked as a courtesy just to be on the safe side. No leaks but my tires were definitely low due to the recent temperature drops. It feels good knowing people still care about the well being of others in today's busy world. I also got a chance to see the brand new 2013 Honda Accord and speak to Patrick Jordan about it's features while I was waiting. I recommend Vandergriff Honda to all my friends and family. See Mike Symank for service needs and Patrick Jordan if looking for a car.

Awesome Service as Always!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

Took my wife's car in on a very busy Saturday without an appointment. Normally I schedule but I didn't realize how much she was running behind due to her every day routine. Mike Symank assured me he could work us in as long as we were flexible in picking up later in the day. No problem! When Mike called and discussed the immediate need for a new battery and front brakes I wasn't surprised. These folks are good. My wife told me after I dropped off earlier she slow started the car multiple times recently and the slight brake squealing heard. I feel even though the news is not always good, and may cost me a few dollars, the folks at Vandergriff Honda have my family's best interest and safety as a priority. I honestly appreciate that in automobile service and repair. I would definitely suggest Vandergriff Honda and Mike Symank if service is needed.

My day off from work

by from Arlington, Tx |

I needed to have my car service put it off as loong as I could finally called in spoke Tracy Shipman explain what I was needed he walked me through the process and then said we take you home and pick you when the repairs are done made my day that all I"m saying...

Tracy Shipman

by from Arlington, Texas |

Car was in for front brakes, compliance bushing and air cleaner element. Tracy took the time to educate me on tire brands, mileage and wear. Tracy explained every issue I brought up. At the end of the day the above mention work was complete, wipers were corrected, new tires on front, oil changed and a promise to correct the bad tint job performed by a different Honda dealership.

Learned a lot about my car for free!!!

by from Grand Prairie |

I called and talked to Mike about my 2005 Honda Accord radio problem. He took the time to explain what my issue was as a result of changing my car battery. Since I bought my car used a few months ago I didn't know about some of the features my car had. He invited me to stop by for quick visit with the assurance he would take care of me at no charge. When I stopped by he showed what to do and had me ready to go in just a few minutes. It was pretty neat seeing a cafe in a dealership and he even got me a Coke. I think I will do my service here with Mike in the future. Mike and I had a nice talk and compared prices of maintenance to other places. I was surprised that Vandergriff Honda prices are right there with everybody else. Great place and great people! Thanks Mike and I will see you next oil change.

Chris Gonzales

by from Arlington TX |

I visited the service dept. only to have a valet key replaced. While the key was being cut and programmed(at no cost to me), Chris checked ALL of the car's systems (at no cost). He found a defective seat-belt buckle that could keep the side airbag from inflating. Chris had already ordered one and will install it soon - both at no cost to me. He was attentive, informative and courteous.

Classy Coating

by from Arlington, TX |

I scheduled an appointment with Mike Symank to have the "premier polymer coating and detail" work done on my 2010 Honda CRV. Not only did they do a beautiful job on the coating, they also did a complete inspection of my vehicle, inside and out and gave me a printed record of the results. Mike was very professional, personable and efficient. He explained the work to be done and the time frame in which it would be completed. I was taken promptly at my appointment time and the work was done on time. Also, the check out process was quick and easy.