Vandergriff Honda

Vandergriff Honda

1104 West I-20, Arlington, TX 76096

Service 888-780-8092

"Where you always get more!"

Learned a lot about my car for free!!!

by from Grand Prairie |

I called and talked to Mike about my 2005 Honda Accord radio problem. He took the time to explain what my issue was as a result of changing my car battery. Since I bought my car used a few months ago I didn't know about some of the features my car had. He invited me to stop by for quick visit with the assurance he would take care of me at no charge. When I stopped by he showed what to do and had me ready to go in just a few minutes. It was pretty neat seeing a cafe in a dealership and he even got me a Coke. I think I will do my service here with Mike in the future. Mike and I had a nice talk and compared prices of maintenance to other places. I was surprised that Vandergriff Honda prices are right there with everybody else. Great place and great people! Thanks Mike and I will see you next oil change.

Chris Gonzales

by from Arlington TX |

I visited the service dept. only to have a valet key replaced. While the key was being cut and programmed(at no cost to me), Chris checked ALL of the car's systems (at no cost). He found a defective seat-belt buckle that could keep the side airbag from inflating. Chris had already ordered one and will install it soon - both at no cost to me. He was attentive, informative and courteous.

Classy Coating

by from Arlington, TX |

I scheduled an appointment with Mike Symank to have the "premier polymer coating and detail" work done on my 2010 Honda CRV. Not only did they do a beautiful job on the coating, they also did a complete inspection of my vehicle, inside and out and gave me a printed record of the results. Mike was very professional, personable and efficient. He explained the work to be done and the time frame in which it would be completed. I was taken promptly at my appointment time and the work was done on time. Also, the check out process was quick and easy.

honda girl

by from arlington texas |

awesome buying. the car deal was quick. The car looked brand new.. even though it had 30 k miles on it

Experience with Used Honda CRV

by from IRVING, TX |

It was an overall good experience - the dealership had the best used Honda CRV options amongst the lot. The price was competitive and the financing options were also better.

Vandergriff Honda Exceeds Expectations

by from Arlington, TX |

Recently had a great experience at Vandergriff Honda. The service during the sale and after the sale is excellent. They make you truly feel like a valued customer.

Buyer of new 2012 honda civic

by from Desoto, tx |

I really liked this dealership and they were very helpful.

Wonderful service

by from Arlington, TX |

I was headed out of town and had an issue with a window. I called and said I was on my way. I was greeted at my car, offered a drink and within ten minutes my issue was resolved. I was very grateful for their quick service and attention. I will definitely return.

Online service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Returned my inquiry promptly and followed up several times after I told them what my parameters are. Very helpful and not pushy (hate pushy salespeople)