Hiley Mazda  VW of Arlington

New 888-455-2199
Used 888-270-9913
Service 866-838-5845

Picky People Pick Hiley

Easy from start to finish

by from Dallas, Tx |

After months of test drives and multiple failed attempts to purchase a used vehicle, these guys were hands down the easiest process from start to finish. They answered promptly, called back when they said they would. The guy who helped me was low pressure and let us have the space we needed to decide to purchase the vehicle. When I picked up the car, they couldn't find the keys at first but the manager of the place checked in with us and was on top of it- everyone was incredibly friendly there. The only part of the purchase that bothered me was the financing office time. The person helping there put a lot of pressure to purchase the extended warranty and pretty much implied I would be buying a lemon in a used car- I'm an adult, i know what I'm buying when I buy a used car. He also hinted he could get me good deals on a new car which is not what I wanted and wasn't why I was there. He backed down, but that could stand a bit of toning down. Overall, kudos to that place for running a friendly, easy place.

Very Positive Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Upon making the decision to purchase a new car, I already knew what I wanted, so the most important aspect of the process for me was the relationship. Purchasing a new car, even in the best circumstances, can be stressful, and I firmly believe in taking time to make your decision. I reached out to several local dealers in the area, and received a prompt and friendly response from Ken Erwin, so I decided to head down to Hiley, even though they were further away from me than some other dealers. Ken was always professional, knowledgeable, and furthermore, he was willing to work with my hectic schedule. I didn't feel pressured to purchase immediately after taking a test drive, and was able to continue my communication with him via email until I was ready to take the next step. The car that I purchased had a small scratch, which they pointed out, and offered to fix. When I brought it in to have the scratch addressed, Richard McQuatters, the service advisor, maintained ongoing communication about the status of the repairs, again helping to maintain my own peace of mind, reduce my stress, and reiterate the fact that I chose the right dealership with whom to do business. I said it several times during the purchase process, and I will say it again... there are plenty of dealers out there who want business, so for me, the deciding factor was the relationship.

2013 vw jetta

by from NAPERVILLE ILLINOIS |

I AM FROM NPERVILLE ILLINOIS FOLLOWED JETTA OFFERINGS ON LINE FOR WEEKS. VISITED DEALERS TAKING 21/2 HOURS FLIGHT TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND MET SALE PERSON. WHO SEEMED FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS AND INTERESTED IN HELPING GET THE CAR I WAS AFTER. I PURCHASED HERE AND WHEN I CAME TO FINALIZE THE PAPERWORK IT WAS FAST, EASY AND I DROVE OFF IN THE CAR I WANTED....EXACTLY. I HOPE OTHERS TRY THIS PLACE . I THINK THEY WILL FIND IT DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE COME TO HATE. THANKS HILEY.

Unethical and lier

by from Arlington, TX |

Nov 28, 2013 Arlington TX. They have invalid add on Car.com for Toyota Camry 1999 model stock# V49824B at Arlington TX location. I called them yesterday at 10:30 am to check the availability of the car and their staff told me its available. At 11:00 am when I went to their showroom, I was told that this car was removed from the stock yesterday but you can see other cars like Mazda and VW. Now I wonder why a car dealer of brand new Mazda and VW would sell a 14 years old Toyota for just $3,488/- Is it just a dodgy way of attracting customers ?

Unprofessional

by from Sachse, Texas |

Didn't understand the vehicle I bought, I knew more about it than any of the sales staff. I was provide the wrong car fax and had it discovered by another dealer. Turns out I was lied to and the vehicle may have issues but they supposedly put their name on it. I can tell you their name won't be anywhere on the car as they don't stand behind their products and are close to the most shady dealer I have dealt with.

Unethical sales man

by from Arlington tx |

Very unethical to be lied to about how many previous owners the car really had like I didn't look up the carfax. Kevin the Internet manager lied straight to my face about how many previous owners there was and when I confronted him he tried covering it up buying the owner leased it then bought it three times which was a lie because these owners were in different cities and the carfax didn't say lease to own it said sold and bought in different cities. I even had another sells man look at the carfax and he told me it was three different owners. So that maybe me wonder what else he had lied to me about with the car. So I took my money and left they could not be trusted if they lie over small stuff. Buyers beware double check and get others advice and opinions.

Good experience

by from Dallas |

Very professional staff, very little "back and forth". I thought the asking price was fair. Ask for Nael.

Asked for a price quote online for a CX 5 Sport

by from Euless, TX |

received price very quickly and was told this model was in stock. We arrived at Hiley Mazda in Arlington and true enough they had my car. We were very surprised as the other dealer had sent us a quote and said they had this model available. Once we arrive to the other dealer, they tried to get us in purchasing a fully loaded model because they were out on the one we requested the model. Great experience! Hiley Mazda in Arlington staff were very friendly and honest!

Be extra careful shopping used cars at Hiley Mazda

by from Shreveport |

There were two issues that left me unimpressed with the folks at Hiley Mazda. The first was, they probably jump-started the car before letting me drive it (it was always left running while I was at the dealership). The second issue was the fact that the sales guy outright lied to me. They gave me one key, I asked about getting a second key. Was told that the Maxda3 wasn't chipped - I could get a spare cut anywhere, which turned out to be not true. E-mailed the sales guy - never heard back.

Unethical

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Bought a used Honda there last weekend. Was given the carfax showing no accidents. Also given paperwork showing their detailed multi point inspection. Next weekend find paperwork in the glovebox showing the vehicle had been in 2 accidents, one serious. When I brought this to their attention, they said I bought the car "as is". "As is" was a car with no accidents. The multi point inspection would have shown the extend of the damage from the accident. They had an ethical obligation to disclose that. But after talking to them on the phone, doing the right thing wasn't their priority. They want all the benefits without assuming any of the risks. Buyer beware!

Love my VW - Service no love loss!

by from Arlington, TX |

My new VW is a gem. However, the service received was much to be desired. The salesman was iimpatience and had to have another salesman assist with reviewing the car features. After completing the dealership survey, the manager did reach out and offered for another salesman to patiently and efficiently review the features. In spite of it all, I love my VW!

Hiley Mazda VW of Arlington responded to this review

December 2, 2011

First of all, thank you so much for your business. We aim to achieve only the greatest customer satisfaction. While we require each of our salespeople to go through a very intense training series directed by Volkswagen of America some of our staff has more experience than others. Our policy here is to offer a "lifetime delivery". That means that if for any reason you need someone to go over your vehicle features or owner's manual with you just give us a call, and we can schedule a time that is convenient for you to come by our dealership where an experienced salesperson will gladly explain anything that may have been unclear at the time of purchase. If you have any questions please call me at 817-575-6000. Matt Lero Director of Internet Sales Hiley Volkswagen of Arlington