Hiley Mazda  VW of Arlington

Service 866-838-5845

Picky People Pick Hiley

Unethical

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Bought a used Honda there last weekend. Was given the carfax showing no accidents. Also given paperwork showing their detailed multi point inspection. Next weekend find paperwork in the glovebox showing the vehicle had been in 2 accidents, one serious. When I brought this to their attention, they said I bought the car "as is". "As is" was a car with no accidents. The multi point inspection would have shown the extend of the damage from the accident. They had an ethical obligation to disclose that. But after talking to them on the phone, doing the right thing wasn't their priority. They want all the benefits without assuming any of the risks. Buyer beware!

Love my VW - Service no love loss!

by from Arlington, TX |

My new VW is a gem. However, the service received was much to be desired. The salesman was iimpatience and had to have another salesman assist with reviewing the car features. After completing the dealership survey, the manager did reach out and offered for another salesman to patiently and efficiently review the features. In spite of it all, I love my VW!

Hiley Mazda VW of Arlington responded to this review

December 2, 2011

First of all, thank you so much for your business. We aim to achieve only the greatest customer satisfaction. While we require each of our salespeople to go through a very intense training series directed by Volkswagen of America some of our staff has more experience than others. Our policy here is to offer a "lifetime delivery". That means that if for any reason you need someone to go over your vehicle features or owner's manual with you just give us a call, and we can schedule a time that is convenient for you to come by our dealership where an experienced salesperson will gladly explain anything that may have been unclear at the time of purchase. If you have any questions please call me at 817-575-6000. Matt Lero Director of Internet Sales Hiley Volkswagen of Arlington

Hiley VW Fan!!!

by from Texas |

It was a pleasure dealing with Ken Erwin online and the entire Hiley team! By far the best price in Texas (and yes, I checked - Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio...) and we came to an agreement with ease. The car was ready and waiting for us, the finance team was prepared and helpful and an overall excellent experience! Ken made us feel as if our business was valued at Hiley VW. That may sound a bit odd, but after dealing with other places in the area, it was a good feeling for us to finally find! If you are shopping for a VW and want fantastic customer service, great communication and the best price around, go to Hiley VW!!!