AutoNation Ford Arlington

1400 Interstate 20 W, Arlington, TX 76017

New 888-895-2610
Used 888-231-5261
Service 888-252-3798

Best experience purchase ever....

by from Arlington, TX |

Came in Bankston Ford of Arlington looking for new explore. Best experience I ever have even the manager Jeremy went out his reach to locate a white explore exactly my wife wanted. We'll come back when lease up.

This is easily the best car buying experience ever

by from Oklahoma |

I live 5hrs away and did most everything over the phone or via email. Scott was very helpful, there was no pressure at all, and over all it was a very positive experience and probably the first time I didn't dread having to deal with the dealership. I would definitely buy another car with them.

Unsatisfied

by from anywhere, tx |

I felt like they pushed the pen in my hand to sign the contract & sold me extra stuff I didnt need.

Great service from sales dept!

by from Arlington, Texas |

Salesman was excellent. Had our vehicle ready when we arrived to test drive. Would recommend to friends.

Best buying experience ever!!!!

by from Fort Worth |

My wife, son and I went in there over the weekend to look at a used 04 Ford Expedition I had seen online. The vehicle looked even better in person,After a test drive and looking it over we decided to buy it. Ricky the salesman was very helpful and would use him again. I would used this dealership again.They go the extra mile to make sure the customer is happy.

June 26, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, John. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. It's good to know that Ricky provided on this promise -- safe travels out there!

2014 Ford F150

by from Arlington, Texas |

We had a very good experience with the salesman, the sales manager, They were helpful all through the experience.

June 20, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. The staff at AutoNation Ford Arlington always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

2014 Ford Flex purchased on June 4th 2014 for self

by from Arlington Texas |

Worked with internet salesman( Greg Plechus ). Greg did a great job working with me. Bought the car sight unseen while on business in Tenn. Greg got back to me each and everytime time I had a question. We(he) had all the paperwork done in advance / picked me up from the airport / drove to the dealership / drove away with the perfect Ford Flex within 45 minutes. Great salesman working with a great team !!!!!

New car buying a pleasant experience

by from Odessa, Tx. |

WE bought a new Ford edge from AutoNation arlington, tx. yesterday and the usual long process of buying a new car was made a more pleasant process. Dan Hendrix got us what we wanted and it didn't take all day to get it done, like some places.

Great to work with

by from springtown |

We went in with a car already in mind, and had the vin # When we arrived we were meet by the salesman Roderick Harrington. He asked us how he could help us. We told hi what we were looking for. He took us inside and said let me pull it up for you. after the test drive they took our trade in and had it checked out. wen they were done they came back and put our keys on the table . (they did not hold on to them,) just that was enough to make me want to wok with them They worked with us and got us into the car that we looked at. Very happy with this dealership. We did not have any repairs done, so I can not say any thing. very happy with my escape...........i have already given my sales man name to a few of my friends

Good experience

by from Cleburne, TX |

We actually had a good buying experience at the used car dept. Rick was very considerate and answered all our questions. He even took the time to take a picture with our 15 yr old daughter by the Grand Cherokee that we bought for her.

2014 FX4

by from Kennedale TX |

Was in the market to upgrade our existing F150 in model & year to a 2014 FX4 w/ the Eco Boost. Stopped by one afternoon just to find out if this is what I wanted. Time from stopping in, finding a salesman, finding a truck that had what I wanted & having a final price of the truck was just @ 2 hours. Due to work schedule talked the wife into taking our existing F150 in for appraisal & have her test drive the one I had looked at. Took longer than the 2 hours I had invested but she is who drove it home. She is in upper management @ her place of employment & can hold her own. Just the same as all should do you educate your self of what your vehicle is worth (Black book value / Kelly Blue Book trade in) we did & got the agreed price for the new truck as well as what our truck was valued at.

May 30, 2014

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Ford Arlington. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.