AutoNation Ford Arlington

1400 W Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76017

New 888-895-2610 New 888-895-2610
Used 888-231-5261 Used 888-231-5261
Service 888-252-3798 Service 888-252-3798

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Salesmen Service

by from St. Paul, Texas |

I recently purchased a used 2011 Tahoe from Akem. I have bought many cars in the past and never had a salesmen treat me and my family with like family the way Akem has done. Akem was very respectful to what our needs and wants were as we when through the entire buying process. The service during the sales and after the sale has been more than I could have ever asked for. All my new car needs will come from Akem. Thank you Akem for helping me with this car purchase. See you again soon.

Great experience from beginning to end

by from irving, texas |

I had some very special circumstances around my purchase. My salesman Ricky Jessup was very informative and accommodating. They have a customer for life in me.

Great service, very efficient

by from Mansfield, tx |

Very easy process!! Did not forever, financing was quick. Dan did a great job at making me feel welcome. Great experience!!

January 15, 2016

Sarah, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Great automobile buying experience

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Bought a new Ford Transit from Said the other day. Easiest automobile buying process I've ever experienced. Everyone was very courteous and polite. In and out quick (for buying a car at least) and happy with the entire process.

January 6, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Personal experience without all the big city hype.

by from Palestine, TX |

Most important, the one on one service provided without all the big city dealership hype. In spite of the small dealership feel there was plenty of inventory to choose from. Coming from out of town (2hr.) was able to make deal over phone, there were no changes or surprises upon riving at the dealership. Everything went as mapped out over the phone.

January 6, 2016

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Auto Nations, Arlington, TX

by from Arlington, TX |

Mr. Albert McGill is an honest salesperson at Auto Nation in Arlington , TX. He assisted me with a pleasant manner and was not "pushy". He is also patient with his customers. THANK YOU Mr. McGill for your wonderful service!

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Best deal in town!

by from Midlothian, Texas |

Clarence Turner has always been there for me and my family, as well as my friends who have had the opportunity to purchase a vehicle from him. He's a straight shooter and a good and honest salesperson. "He ain't heavy, he's my brother." Thanks Clarence for all you do!

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Good Service

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Because of a very small recall part, long story short - engine completely replaced at no cost - took few days to get new engine from factory - a few issues with car rental but in the end - car has new engine and had free car rental for entire time without car. Great customer service from Lex - kept me informed and got job done as rapidly as possible. According to service dept need a new set of tires - would have bought at dealership but too expensive - Ford should keep in mind losing business because no really good specials on new tires. As far as quality of repairs haven't had car back to drive long enough to see if engine working properly.

January 6, 2016

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one!

Ford truck

by from Leonard, tx |

Dealer and salesman was very accommodating with answering questions and helping me get the truck I was looking for

January 6, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Arlington Auto Nation

by from Arlington, Texas |

Really enjoyed dealing with these folks .Every time that I deal with them they remember my name

January 6, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.