AutoNation Ford Arlington

1400 W Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76017

New 888-895-2610
Used 888-231-5261
Service 888-252-3798

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great Salesmen Service

by from St. Paul, Texas |

I recently purchased a used 2011 Tahoe from Akem. I have bought many cars in the past and never had a salesmen treat me and my family with like family the way Akem has done. Akem was very respectful to what our needs and wants were as we when through the entire buying process. The service during the sales and after the sale has been more than I could have ever asked for. All my new car needs will come from Akem. Thank you Akem for helping me with this car purchase. See you again soon.

Home wrecking employees

by from Arlington, TX |

Anne Fazzari is a disgusting person! I found out that she has sent naked pictures of her self to a married man. They would meet in the stairway of the service department on several occasions. These are two employees that apparently have way to much time on their hands. Maybe why service is so bad there!!! Maybe focus on your customers and customer service! SMH

Thanks

by from Arlington, Tx |

Thanks for everything! The process went smooth and fast.

Great service

by from Arlington , Texas |

I loved the whole experience excellent service and very polite gentlemen. Especially Mr. Burney William and Mr. Robert Snell I would do it all over again .

Exceptional Service!

by from Arlington, Texas |

I recently Graduated with my Bachelor's Degree from UTA. My Graduation gift was my mom agreeing to help me to buy a new car. My older brother had recently purchased a new Ford from AutoNation Ford Arlington. He suggested that we visit this dealership and speak with the salesman he worked with. My mom and I called and made an appointment on Friday 8/21/15 for the next day Saturday 8/22/15 with Greg. He treated us like valued customers and really fought hard to help us get in a New Ford Focus S Model. The Finance department guys were AWESOME too!! Zach and Brad!! Thank you guys for making this purchase flawless and hiccup free! I LOVE this car and I cannot wait to buy another Ford from you in the next few years!!! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership!

My experience at Auto Nation Ford Arlington Tx.

by from Arlington Tx. |

I visited Auto Nation Ford on 7/10/15 and purchased The works pkg. which should've included a battery test and all fluids topped off, on 8/16/15 my car was hesitant to start so I had the battery tested by a AAA technician and the battery was bad the Tech also said that the coolant was very low and that it needed some coolant ASAP, on 8/17/15 i took my car to Auto Nation Ford and explained the problem to them, they were quick to jump to the conclusion that my radiator may have had a leak and that they knew that their techs had done the work, well after 2 1/2 hours it was determined that the techs DID NOT perform their job duties, when was given my keys back I had to ask them for the final outcome about my car because they weren't willing to give me the information freely. In the future i probably will consider purchasing another vehicle from Auto Nation Ford but I'm almost sure that i won't be taking my car back to Auto Nation Arlington for repairs because of the constant mistakes made by the technicians. On my previous bad experience they changed my oil and forgot to place my oil cap back on luckily I had just went across the street to the mall when I discovered a foul odor coming from under the hood so I took it back to the service center and they kept telling me that they saw the problem but it was very minor ( in other words they wouldn't tell me what the problem was) i had to find out from the tech who brought my car to me and he told me that he had accidentally left the oil cap off , i then told him that i wasn't upset with him I was more upset with the guy who wouldn't give me the information i needed to know about my car. So now i sit here thinking if a doctor makes a mistake while he's operating on a patient and the patient looses his/her life then what? so what happens if the techs at Auto Nation Ford keep making costly mistakes with my car?

AutoNation Ford Arlington responded to this review

August 27, 2015

Carla, thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with AutoNation Ford Arlington. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you'd be willing, please call our General Manager at (817) 200-4503 to ensure that your next visit with us provides more positive results. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Autonation is home

by from Arlington, TX |

autonation ford of arlington really went the extra mile to get me financed and they made sure it was on my terms I really appreciate that especially since my credit wasn't up to par but they got me done and I definitely plan on going back in a few months thanks Jeanette Whitaker for hookin me up and Zach for getting the bank to approve and Brian finance guy really added the icing to everything. in the words of the Arnold, "ILL BE BACK"

Pat Snell - New Car Salesman

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

This is the 2nd car that we have purchased from salesman Pat Snell. As was with our 1st purchase, this experience was great. From the first time I called to driving away with the car, everyone at the dealership was wonderful. The overall experience with Pat, the Sales Manager Cleve Blair, and the financial manager Brian Snell was nothing but enjoyable and professional. All options and vehicles were reviewed and discussed in detail, all questions answered in detail, and no pressure to pick any one vehicle or purchase option. Based on my preliminary research, the dealership was very fair on my trade as well as the new vehicle price. We are very satisfied. Thank you Pat.

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought a new car everyone was awesome and helpful. Buy all my cars here and will continue to.

AutoNation Ford Arlington responded to this review

July 15, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience!

2015 King Ranch Expedition

by from DeSoto, TX |

We understand that you are in business to serve customers and make money for your dealership and your employees. We came in ready to buy a car, and we simply wanted to know your price to see if it was what we wanted to pay. We liked the simple pricing protocol that you used. We feel that we got a good deal on the new car and fair value on our trade-in. We appreciate that you worked quickly to find the car we wanted. We plan to drive this car for a long time, but we will certainly encourage our friends to come see you in the meantime.

Great Deal!!! Thanks to Jake Andrews

by from Chicago, IL |

Welcome to Texas! We enjoyed an overwhelmingly great experience at AutoNation Ford in Arlington. My girlfriend recently relocated from Illinois to Texas, due to her job. Not long after her arrival, she realized she needed to retire her 14 year old vehicle. We went to AutoNation Ford in Arlington not really knowing what she was going to do. "Jake (from State Farm)" Andrews was the salesman that took very good care of her. At first, she thought about getting a newer used vehicle. Jake gave her a lot of options to consider. She ended up driving out in a new 2015 Ford Escape. The story doesn't end just yet. While there, a Ford Explorer Sport caught my eye. Jake got me a deal I couldn't refuse. Guess who was opening up those twin turbochargers on his return drive home to Chicago? Imagine that!!! Hahaha Jake spent a lot of time with us, making sure we were very happy with our new Fords and the great deals he put together. We were both very happy dealing with him. He was very personable, not anything like the slick car salesman one might stereotypically think about. If you are looking for a new Ford, or any used vehicle, do yourself a favor and go to AutoNation Ford in Arlington and ask for Jake Andrews. This guy is 5 Stars... he treats people right!