AutoNation Ford Arlington

1400 Interstate 20 W, Arlington, TX 76017

New 888-895-2610
Used 888-231-5261
Service 888-252-3798

Best experience purchase ever....

by from Arlington, TX |

Came in Bankston Ford of Arlington looking for new explore. Best experience I ever have even the manager Jeremy went out his reach to locate a white explore exactly my wife wanted. We'll come back when lease up.

Great service

by from Arlington, TX |

Fast.and courteous service was given to me as I had my first oil change for my new Ford Explorer.

Excellent internet sales experience

by from Collinsville, Tx |

William was great to work with. Was only able to locate the truck I wanted at Autonation Arlington. We scheduled a visit with William Burney. We met William and he answered all of our questions and made sure we were completely satisfied with the truck. We were extremely happy with the price. The internet service was excellent.

Superb Service!

by from Arlington TX |

Great overall experience with Donald Hamilton and Autonation Ford in Arlington. Went in knowing what we wanted and that is what we were shown and when we changed our minds Donald went with it and got us what we wanted for the price we wanted. The Finance department worked with us as well to get us the payments we wanted and still getting us the protection we needed. Thank you!

AutoNation

by from Arlington, TX |

Last Monday I bought my 3rd vehicle from Greg Plechus at AutoNation and I'm proud to say I will be a customer for life. He took care of everything prior to my arrival. I got everything I asked for and was totally comfortable during the entire transaction. I'm already thinking about my next purchase from him.

Great service Donald

by from carlsbad new mexico |

We told Donald what we would like to have and he showed us the right car thanks Donald

Old for New with no sales harrassment!

by from Arlington, TX |

I am an internet consumer and hate dealing with the non sense sales technics in a dealership! I had researched what I liked and Rick furnished me with what was available, which made this easy. They gave me close to what I was wanting for my trade plus reduced pricing along with Ford incentives I was able to turn in my 2009 Ford Flex with 73000 miles and got a 2014 Ford Flex with 15 miles for less payment then I was paying for the old one. A no brainer to me to help reduce monthly cost. I did lease which helps lower payments but have leased in past with no issues because I respect my vehicles.. I will return again with this NO HASSEL SALES TECHINIC and NO HARASSING PHONE CALLS FROM SALESMAN..... Perfect experience with AutonNation Ford of Arlington!!! Do your research and you will feel better about your purchase. They made money on me but I got what I wanted so both happy!!!!!

Highly recommend

by from Arlington tx |

My best car buying experience ever. It was absolutely a no-hassle, no-stress process. And the quickest I have experienced. I was offered more than I expected for may trade-in and even the dreaded financial office segment was quick and painless.

AutoNation Ford Arlington responded to this review

November 8, 2014

Heather, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. Thank you for this feedback!

Service center

by from Arlington, TX |

I really appreciated the flexibility, offer and greatful for the accommodation that was given to me during my wait while my 2013 Ford Edge was being serviced. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Lex Larison.

AutoNation Ford Arlington responded to this review

October 30, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need any help, please give us a call.

Overcame huge obstacle - Extremely Satisfied

by from Arlington, TX |

I was challenged with finding a used vehicle for the right price as I needed to cover up some negative equity. Jeanette at Autonation Ford (Arlington, TX) came through when other's could not. Not only did I find the right vehicle for the right price - I found one I simply Love!

Best car buying experience I have had.

by from Burleson Texas |

I bought a 2015 Fiesta, my salesman was Greg P. What an amazing experience hassle free and very professional. It was refreshing to see that there are still nice people out there that are very helpful and care, you are not just a number. I highly recommend this dealer and Greg.