Vandergriff Acura

1100 Interstate Highway 20 West, Arlington, TX 76017

New 866-374-8704
Used 866-374-8688
Service 877-242-0377

just purchased a pre owned volvo

by from dallas, Texas |

I had a great experince with Vandergriff Acura. My wife and i purschased a preown volvo that was a one owner, my wife had concerns and they took care of all of them plus installed new tires. They make a car buying experience great. My sales person was Bruce Linderman ask for him .

Great buying experience with Wade B.!

by from Keller, TX |

Wade B. provided excellent customer service in the selling process. He made it so easy and simple for you and the process went very smoothly. I would highly recommend him if you are thinking of buying your next car. Compared to other dealers in the DFW area, Vandergriff team and Wade were the best!

Good experience with Vandergriff

by from Ft. Worth, TX |

Our salesman, Jeff Carter, was easy to work with and made buying a new car less stressful than I anticipated. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and wasn't high pressure. I definitely recommend asking for him when shopping for a new car.

Purchase of pre-owned vehicle

by from Arlington, Texas |

I went to Vandergriff Acura to purchase a pre-owned car for my 16 year old. We worked with Ray Busher. I would highly recommend dealing with Ray. He made the process of buying my son's first car painless and fun.

Vandergriff Acura and Ray Busher can do anything!!

by from Kennedale, Texas |

When I visited vandergriff Acura I hoped to find "a car". Ray Busher helped me find "the car"! He asked questions and understood not just what I needed but also what I wanted. He met all my needs and got me in the perfect car! The car wasn't just perfect, it was perfect for me. And, he saved my budget by lowering my payments! He was honest and upfront with me. He worked hard to get me what I wanted. When I'm ready for a new car, Ray will be the only call I need to make. I will recommend him to all my friends! :)

Great service

by from Fort Worth |

Thank you Caleb wood and Gerard Shillow. They both provided me with great information. I bought a 2013 Acura MDX and I couldn't be happier, they took care of me. The managers were great and I also remember James Grogan from when I shopped at Goodson.. Great job guys!

2009 Lexus

by from Dallas |

Gerard did a great job with helping me today. I was Impressed with how the store operates, quick but also professional. Vandergriff Acura is a great store to buy from. Thank you for a good experience

Happy Customer

by from Ft. Worth |

I went in to purchase a 2012 pilot and Gerard did a fabulous job. Because of credit issue I couldn't purchase but Vandergriff Acura is a good place to do business! Thank you guys for trying to work with me

Excellent customer service

by from Ft. Worth |

Thank you Gerard and Vandergriff Acura. The staff was amazing from top the bottom, Gerard the salesman took great card of me and has a bright future, the manager john boscoe also was very helpful throughout the process and my finance guy Wesley was awesome! They also work quick over there. I highly recommend you visit them!

Great service

by from Fort Worth |

Excellent Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought an Acura a few weeks ago with the help of Wade Bragg Internet Sales Manager. No pressure, excellent customer service, knowledgeable and friendly. This was my first experience with Vandergriff Acura and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for quality service. :) Thanks Wade, Satisfied Customer!