Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd., Burleson, TX 76028

New 888-684-4315
Used 888-901-2967
Service 877-852-5133

We will not be "UNDERSOLD" !

Great Dealer.

by from Burleson, Texas |

Have bought many cars/ trucks from lynn smith over the years. Always am treated well, will bend over backwards to make you happy. However I wish they sold something other than GM.

1 star too may...

by from Burleson, Tx |

Where do I even begin?? Saturday I walked into used car sales looking for a newer truck. I have a 4 month old daughter and I couldn't put her in a single cab. I was approached by Jim White. Actually I approached him. He did nothing but sit at his desk. I told him what I was looking for and that i had a slight issue. Our truck title was in probate due to the passing of my father. I asked if I needed to wait until it is out of probate before looking? He said, "No! We will take care of it! You can buy now. Don't worry about it.". So I went out to look and found the truck that was in my price range, and asked if he could bring it around. I ended up trading the single cab for this 2014 chevy silverado. The sales man, Jim white was criticizing my parenting when I was putting my daughter in a single cab truck. (Which is my husbands truck. I have a honda accord in which I put her in. I brought his truck to trade it in for that one day). Well, I saw that the seatbelt was broken along with some minor scratches on the truck in which they say they can fix. They said come back the following Monday at 9:30. We go inside and wait for about an hour for the finance department. We pay our truck off along with the highest platinum package that covers bumper to bumper IN FULL, cash. The title is in probate so we only got one set of keys and no paperwork at all. We sign and are on our way. Monday morning at 9:30 I arrive for my apt. Only to find that they are "too busy" and I would have to wait 4 HOURS with a baby or come back the next Monday. Which is pretty unacceptable in my book. Not able to wait that long I leave and take the Monday apt. at 9:30. The seatbelt is a safety hazard for my baby so I come back Monday and just ask them to fix that, not the scratches. They "fix" it and as I get all the way home I unbuckle her car seat and guess what? It was broken again. Aggravated I went back up there and demanded it be fixed. The service man said that they would have to order the part and keep my truck for 3 days and to come back Monday. So that's what I did. I call ahead bright and early to make sure we are still on. I call 4 times and finally at 4:30pm I still had not received a call back. I show up and demand they fix my truck. They said okay leave it there and they'll get to it Tuesday and I could get a loaner car which is perfect but after waiting for over 2 hours they tell me that since I'm an 18 year old mother they won't give me one so I was out of luck and someone needed to come pick me up. Again, UNACCEPTABLE. I leave infuriated. My husband leaves work early, goes up there, gets the loaner car for me. When They call for me to pick the truck up they said they couldn't see any scratches. When I arrived I pointed it out. Had to drive all the way back home and wait a few hours and drive all the way back. When I picked it up the seatbelt came apart AGAIN and the scratches were still noticeable. I was past my breaking point so I just left. I get a call from chasity at lynn smith saying that they still haven't gotten the title for the truck and said that the GM needs us to write an EXTRA $8,000.00 dollar check when they said they could "take care of it" in which they couldn't. I spoke with the GM John W. And he was very rude. He was talking over me and said that it was my fault and when I confronted him about his sales man, Jim White telling me a lie just to get a sale he replied with, " I tried to stop it, but it's not our problem.". The proceeded to get angry when I told him that I was in fact, not going to write another check. I demanded my money back and the truck back. I went up to Lynn Smith, spoke with Chasity. She gave me a check for the truck and gave me the keys to my single cab truck. I asked to speak with the GM regarding a paper I wanted him to sign stating that when they gave us out money and truck back, we owe them nothing and they owed us nothing. John the GM said that wasn't necessary. He was not willing to sign it.

Internet sales team were great!!

by from North west PA |

The dealership called me right back and answered all my questions. Would shop at this dealership again!!

A so so experience

by from Killeen |

Workers were helpful, they said theyd have to check on the engine because they thought something was wrong with it. Well they sure checked it alright, the shop they took it to did not tighten the head bolts so i blew a head gasket, my connecting rods broke , and some other small stuff...good workers bad car..

Lynn Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

February 15, 2012

Lynn Smith Chevrolet has no record and no information about this concern, customer has not contacted us about this concern, we don't sent vehicles out to other shops to diagnose problems either-we have no information about an engine issue in this time frame either.