Bill Oliverio Premier

Bill Oliverio Premier

3000 Greentree Rd, Carnegie, PA 15106

Used 888-784-8027

Family owned since 1970

Great experience, will recommend.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

No pressure from the dealers, got a great deal on my car, and to top it all off they went beyond what I expected in dealing with the minor issues with the car - small scratches, dents, etc. The best part about that is I was able to drop my car off at the dealership and use their loaner car for the day. So convenient to not worry about a ride to work. Tom was very helpful in answering any questions I had and making sure everything was done to my liking.

Great Sales, Great Deal!

by from Carnegie, PA |

We received wonderful customer service. There was no pressure put on us to purchase the vehicle, and the salesmen were so nice to my children. I felt very comfortable in making the decision to purchase the vehicle, and would definitely return in the future. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching to purchase a car.

Nothing but the best!!! Very kind and great people

by from Pittsburgh |

Very kind people and work with you on it all the way. Bought a Nissian Altima and it was very clean and car runs great. The service here is amazing and can't say enough good things about how great the people are there. Wouldn't go anywhere else to buy a car again. Definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

Great Service!

by from Pittsburgh PA |

Great overall service! I viewed the car online and went for a test drive the next day. The employees were great and answered all my questions. As soon as I purchased my Pontiac G6, they helped me set up xm radio and Onstar. I have had this car for 2 weeks now and so far I have loved every minute of it. I highly recommend Oliverio Premier Auto Sales and would buy from them again.

Couldn't be more pleased!

by from Indiana, PA |

This was our first experience with Oliverio and it definitely won't be our last. Stan was very accommodating and even called to make sure we were finding our way okay as we were driving from a good distance away. John, the Sales Manager, was one of the most pleasant people we've ever worked with. It's not often you walk out from purchasing a vehicle and say "that was fun!". We forgot something in our trade-in and they shipped it to us, and emailed to make sure that we received it. We highly recommend that you give them a try the next time you're in the market for a new vehicle.

Typical Used Cars Salesmen

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My sister purchased a vehicle from this last on 6/29 with bad brakes that need repaired and an AC unit that already needs charged. Upon calling and explaining to the sales staff her issue they offered to fix these but they would only discount the brake repair 33% to 50% depending on the condition. They said they would repair the AC at full price and no discount. Be warned these guys only car about the $$$ and not the quality of the vehicles on the lot.

Bill Oliverio Premier responded to this review

July 5, 2013

Mr. Sullivan, I feel you may be have been told the story incorrectly. After speaking with your sister I told her that we had just inspected the vehicle within the past two weeks and that the brakes then were 3/4 new and if she would like we would re-inspect the vehicle to make sure there was no brake issue. If needed, we would replace any defective parts at no charge to her. With the a/c issue we told her if there was a problem we would fix it at no charge, and we told her that before she purchased the vehicle. If you have any questions please call me. Thank you. John Udischas, General Manager

No pressure salesmen.made buying experience easy

by from Collier Township |

Searching for a reliable car Was made relaxing for a change. the salesman I was dealing with was honest with his answers. If he didn't know the answer to a question he had no hesitation to get the correct one for me. the finance process was fast and I told the manager I would be there at 5:00pm and all the paperwork was ready to go. I was driving the car home at 5:30pm. Guaranteed to buy my next car their.

excellent service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Excellent service. Great people. Fast and easy purchase.

good cars/great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA. |

easy as it gets here, just good polite service, no pressure...good clean used cars...one stop shopping is what we needed, do it all here..just fast and easy....

Great Experience!

by from Pittsburgh |

Bought a used car from John and the purchase experience and follow up were great.

Bill Oliverio Premier responded to this review

February 20, 2013

Happy Customer, Thank you for the nice review. We are very much aware our facilities need upgrading and are in the process of doing just that. John Udischas

Excellent experience

by from Canonsburg. PA |

For a used car dealer the quality and selection was great ! The buying experience was also very good. The couple minor issues with my vehicle was taken care of right away.