Jack Key Kia

New 888-861-3038
Used 888-749-5913
Service 877-775-3811

Your #1 choice in Las Cruces

Worst experience I've ever had at a car place.

by from Las cruces,nm |

My husband took our car in to get the hood looked at since it was not opening. It took them over 3 hours just to inspect it. They told my husband what part he needed and sent him to parts to get a quote. They told him they had it in stock so whenever he wanted to get it fixed to being it back. So I took it back a few days later and they told me the part wasn't in stock and would take 3 days to get there. A few minutes later they tell me it will be 7 days unless I want to have it expressed shipped and it would be there the next day. I paid $30 to get it there for the next day (I was leaving town the day after) and after an hour of waiting (the time they told me it would take to have the car fixed) the service manager comes and tells me it's the wrong part and we actually need 3 different parts which are going to cost 3 times as much as I was originally quoted. I asked why they didn't diagnose it in the first place and they proceeded to change their story and say that we never asked for it to be diagnosed in the first place and we just decided what part we needed so this was my fault. One of their techs ended up backing up my story. I ended up going to the Lithia Dodge dealership to get my Kia fixed where they told me that I only needed the one part to fix it and they fixed it for a lot cheaper and much better attitudes. I will never do Buisness with jack key again.

angry email customer

by from el paso |

I called for a simple price quote, I have received at least 15 emails and 20 calls, I emailed the sales girl and requested that my information be deleted. I continued to receive calls. Another sales person called me, I told him my story and how I had requested no calls during work hours and no emails, he told me the first sales girl had been fired. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he said that they were all busy and one would call me later. I am still waiting. When I called the dealership I was told no one by that name worked there. Clearly sales and customer service are not working together. I hate the hard sell!

Couldn't have been more helpful, friendly or nice!

by from El Paso, TX |

They were most helpful in the pricing and other options for payments. They went out of their way to make it a pleasure in dealing with car buying. I highly recommend this Dealership for car purchases.

Very happy with my purchase today!

by from New Mexico |

Very happy with my purchase today!.financing was a breeze compared to other dealerships.they worked with me not against me. Thank you alfredo for a job well done. I will definitely send friends your way. It was worth the drive ftom el paso.

Mallory and David were VERY helpful.

by from New Mexico |

Mallory and David were VERY helpful. I was in and out for a trade in. I was taken care of very well!!!!!

I appreciate all the work and effort

by from New Mexico |

David did an excellent job on doing the financing part of the new 2013 Kia Optima. I appreciate all the work and effort he puts towards this deal.

Ps Thanks Dave for the gifts

by from New Mexico |

This was the best experience I have had buying a car yet the sales person Ray and Finance guy Dave were awesome they were not pushy helped us find exactly what we wanted and in a very timely manner. Thank you Jack Key for everything !! Ps Thanks Dave for the gifts

I want to thank everyone who was involved

by from New Mexico |

My experience with Jack Key motors has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. They have the best sales representavices (Suzanne) who are very helpful and can answer any questions that you have. I would highly recommend anyone buy a car there. I will defenetely be recommending all my friends and family to purchase their next car there. I want to thank everyone who was involved in my car purchase!

This is the second car I have purchased from Jack

by from New Mexico |

This is the second car I have purchased from Jack Key Kia. My first Optima was wrecked and they helped me get into a new one and it was just as easy as the first time. Paul, Joey, Dan and Jose are who you need to work with.

I came up from El Paso after several bad experienc

by from Las Cruces |

I came up from El Paso after several bad experiences with the Kia dealer there. I was welcomed by a easy going salesman who was very knowledgeable about the product, Mike Keys. After I found the vehicle I wanted Joey and Daniel made the paperwork and financing go very smoothly. I am going to go back to buy my next car for sure.