Cutrubus Cadillac

770 W. Riverdale Rd., Ogden, UT 84405

New 866-207-6491
Used 866-981-6251
Service 877-658-7635

Love this place, treat me like family!

by from Roy, Utah |

Heather Smout is the best! Always helpful, great personality, very knowledgeable...it is just great to come in here. You will get the best quality of service!

Great Friendly Service

by from Ogden, Utah |

The Cutrubus Automotive Team is family oriented and they go far beyond what is expected of any car dealership. Since living in Ogden, Utah since 2005, I have purchase all my vehicles from them and they have exceeded my expectations in customer service. I highly recommend this dealership.

Not happy at all

by from Ogden, utah |

I have had nothing but problems I bought my car in August they gave me a tire allowance and a new key I paid extra to get better tires and it took 3 weeks to get my tires in anger they told me it would take a week I called everyday after the week was up and I was told can I call you back and never got a call back same issue with my key except they tried to give me a key that only in locked the doors not one that would start my car like we agreed on.... My sister took my car in today to her my free tire rotation same thing you get anywhere you go and they charged her almost $20 when we were told when we got the tires that rotations are included I will never buy a car here again it has been nothing but problems it makes it difficult to do things when I work in salt lake so I try to make appointments for a reason then I get told tires aren't in, key is not in sorry can you come back another day!!!!!!! No I won't come back another day and no I will never buy a car there again and no I won't refer someone to buy a car there so they can go through the same problems

Breath of fresh air

by from Pleasant View,UT |

WOW thats all u can say about Cutrubus Cadillac. My son and saw a truck online and decided to go buy it. Well the keys. we did not even test drive the truck because the salesman could not find the key. What a blessing. The salsman and his manager both told us to wait a couple of days and they would get som keys. Thank goodness we did my sons t ruck was not totaled so he gets to keep it. THANKS for losing the keys. Seriously though you guys are awesome. We'll be back in a few years

Protective Mom

by from Evanston,WY |

Just wanted to thank your sales staff and managers for being so nice. You had the perfect car but as we told you we were just looking. Your advice from the manager to look at other lots first then come back was very refreshing. Its hard to watch my only child spend her hard earned money. Mike thanks again for the advice but she did buy a car from another dealer that day. I did tell the dealer how helpful you were. Thanks again Mike.

UNIMPRESSED!!!

by from South Weber, UT |

My wife and i have purchased two cadillacs here in thr last 18 months and both times were treated with fairness and respect this time however was not pleasant to say the least. It was different managers and the were both arrogant and very very unknowledgable of not only cadillacs but would not give us lease payments. I could go n all day but long story short Mr. Cutrubus you just lost lifelong customers. We will make the drive to slc from now on.

Luv CTVs

by from Sunset UT |

Came in last weekend and got the opportunity to look over a couple CTVs (2013 & 14) - Mr Sparks was extremely prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, & willing to discuss my purchasing options - It is my intention to pull the trigger on one of these fine vehicles as soon as I can pull together my down payment -

Very knowledgeable salesman!

by from Slaterville, Ut |

Last Saturday I arrived at Cutrubus Cadillac and was greeted by their salesman, Brad. I was looking at the Cadillac SRX. He was very knowledgeable about this vehicle. He was very friendly and told me straight. I am sad to say that I did not buy a Cadillac this date because I wanted to look at a few more cars. I am deciding between the SRX and another car. But if I decide to buy Cadillac will be buying it from Brad Sparks! Thanks Brad!

Knowledgeable Employees

by from South Weber, Utah |

I was in there last week just starting down the road of buying a new car, aka just looking. I had a Salesman by the name of Brad help me. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a few pointers when looking to buy a new car. While I am not ready to buy a Cadillac yet, I was given a lot of information on them and other makes that will help me decide on what new car works for me.

Nice People at Cutrubus

by from South Weber, Utah |

I went into Cutrubus to look at a used car for my son. Everyone I came into contact with was pleasurable. Brad was very helpful in answering all my questions.

Started Well, Ended Well

by from Roy, Utah |

Heather Smout was a pleasure to work with in sales.