Cleburne Ford

Service 888-747-6573

We're Here for You!

Customer

by from Cleburne, TX |

Awesome Dealership!!!! Really enjoyed buying our car from Cleburne Ford, and the service guys did a great job. Look forward in doing bussiness in the future with Cleburne Ford. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Great Salesman

by from Cleburne, TX |

F450 dually just what we wanted thanks they were the only dealership that had the one we wanted

March 3, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Thomas! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests! We look forward to your next visit!

Great Ervice

by from Cleburne, TX |

The service is always absolutely excellent. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I had my truck back serviced and ready within 30 minutes. Steve and his staff have always gone above and beyond. I have bought 8 vehicles there and will always continue.

Oil change and gear adjustment

by from Cleburne, TX |

2011 Platinum F-150 Service was good, I was asked if I had a ride. I was called to let me know when car was ready an hour before the time to pick it up.

March 3, 2015

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

2015 F-150 purchasing experience.

by from Cleburne, TX |

Great car buying experience there. No high pressure, just a genuine desire to meet my requirements, answer questions and give me information for making buying decisions.

Cleburne Service Dept.

by from Cleburne, TX |

I brought my 2012 Focus in for routine maintenance, the staff was very helpful and got me in and out in a timely manner. I will continue to bring it in for continuing maintenance as needed. This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Clebrune Ford and when ever I am thinking of replacing my Focus this will be my dealer of choice. Sincerely Linda

March 3, 2015

Linda, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Here at Cleburne Ford, we sincerely all hope to see you again! Take care!

Service Visit2/5/15

by from Cleburne, TX |

Service was accomplished even though major construction/renovations were taking place.

Great service

by from Cleburne, TX |

I have a 2014 Ford Escape, I came in to get the oil change, the service department was very helpful. They got me in and out quickly.

March 3, 2015

We appreciate your honest feedback, Donna. All of us here at Cleburne Ford truly value your business and hope to see you again!

Sabdra Bailey

by from Cleburne, TX |

I left my truck for a LOF and rotate and balance. My husband and I went to lunch and by the time we were done with lunch my truck was done and ready to go. The service advisor called us to notify us the vehicle was ready so we did not have to go home and then make another trip into town. They are very friendly and helpful at Cleburn Ford, I do not go to any other dealership. I have got my best friend who purchased her F150 at another dealer using Cleburn Ford's service department.

Great Prices, excellent customer service.

by from Cleburne, TX |

The best new car upgrade that I have experienced (thank you to Ford), and the best deal we have ever gotten on a new vehicle (thank you Cleburne Ford).