Classic Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 877-460-3571

Catch the country spirit at your hometown and mine ... Danny Hill

Exceptional Dealership Experience

by from Midlothian, TX |

I was looking to buy a GMC Sierra Crew 4x4. I found the one I wanted and it was at Classic Chevrolet in Granbury. I live 65 miles from this location. I was willing to drive because they had the truck I wanted. I was coming from another dealership where I purchased minivan for wife. It was an awful experience. I had to spend over 3 hours in this dealership and was totally dissatisfied with the overall experience starting with the salesman, customer service, and the finance department. With that said, my salesman at Classic was friendly, prepared, knowledgable, and didn't act like the typical used car salesman. The other salespeople were very nice as I walked through the sales floor. I drove the vehicle and liked it. We went in to do the paperwork and the salesman had all the documentation filled out so all I had to do was sign a few papers. I then waited about 5 minutes and he took me to the finance department to finish the paperwork. The finance person asked if I was interested in an extended warranty and I responded "no" and he left it at that. He did not try to pressure me to get one. We finished the paperwork in about 10 minutes and he explained the warranty info for my certified vehicle and we were done. I returned to the sales floor and was offered a drink and was waiting for my vehicle to be cleaned up for me to take home. In just a few minutes it was ready and I left. I spent a total of 1 hour at the dealership. And this wasn't even the best part of my experience. I drove the vehicle home and the next day I noticed a heavy cigarette smoke smell coming out of the air conditioner. I called my salesman and he said bring it in and you can return it or look at another truck. I looked at their inventory online and found another truck that I really liked. He got the truck ready and I drove down and bought the other truck. I had to go through the whole buying process again and still only spent 1 hour in the dealership. This was also in the middle of the day on a Saturday.

Purchased a new Acadia

by from Granbury, Texas |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our vehicle. Randy Edmonds was an awesome salesman to work with and constantly went out of his way to make sure that every detail was perfect and very knowledgeable about the vehicles as we went through the process of choosing which vehicle we wanted. Each step of the process was made easier for us as the staff were professional and very friendly. It was a calm and comfortable atmosphere where we did not feel pressured, which was important to us. I felt we were dealt with fairly and honestly. Randy also spent extra time with us, even after the dealership was closed for the day, to make sure we knew all about our new vehicle before we left. The only suggestion I would have is the staff responsible for prepping our vehicle for final departure, cleaning it up, did a better job. Our vehicle had water spots all over it and the spray they used on the tires was sprayed on the paint and not wiped off. They need to pay more attention to detail. Overall, our experience was excellent and we applaud the staff at Classic Chevrolet! Thank you for making this a great day for us!!!

Used 2013 Ford F-150 Platinum

by from Richfield, Utah |

I've been looking for a very specific Ford F-150 Platinum pickup for 2 months. I saw just what I was looking for at Classic which they had taken in trade for a new pickup. When I contacted Lee Joyce we worked out a deal to trade my used vehicle for the F-150. I was very pleased with Lee as a salesman. He is very professional & pays close attention to detail of all the aspects of a deal. He assisted with the financial arrangements, travel information, & most of all the sales event. The best part of the transaction was that he gave me more for my trade & charged less for the F-150 which saved me $1000s of dollars over what I had been offered at several other dealerships. I feel I got one nice truck & could not have done better without going to a new truck. Even though I had to travel 1200 miles to make the deal it was well worth it in savings. I would recommend Classic & Lee Joyce to anyone looking for a fine vehicle at a great price.

I am more than pleased with my experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I found the car on-line. Friendly but not overbearing sales agent. The car was everything he said it was over the phone. We traveled about 90 miles to test drive the car and it was worth the distance. The transaction was quick and easy.

Amazing

by from Little Elm, TX |

I found a 2008 Mini Clubman at the price I wanted bit I live an hour and a half away so I didn't want to drive all the way out there and not make a deal. I spoke with Lee Joyce and we worked out a deal over the phone! Gave me more for my trade than I had been offered at other dealerships so we could get my payments where I wanted. They bought my car sight unseen! I went out the next day and was out of the dealership in under an hour and a half! Best car buying experience ever. VERY great staff. Made you feel like family. I would recommend them to everyone! Do yourself a favor and ask for Lee Joyce. He's awesome!