Classic Chevrolet

2501 William D. Tate, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 866-983-8406
Used 866-983-8405
Service 866-983-8417

#1 CHEVY DEALER IN THE NATION 8 YEARS IN A ROW!!

Great Experience and Great Deal!

by from Lewisville, Tx |

I just purchased a 2009 Certified preowned silverado and had a great Experience! Lynn Carter my salesman was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Buying a new truck should be a fun and exciting experience and at classic Chevy that's exactly what it is. From test drive to delivery I was in and out in 2 hours and got a great deal on a great truck! Thank you so much Lynn and the rest of the team for making my trucking buying experience what it should be. Yall Rock

Classic Chevrolet responded to this review

February 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review and kind words. We look forward to serving you in the years to come. Be careful out there and be sure to let us know if we can ever help you in any way. Sincerely, Lynn Carter - Sales & Eric Enriquez - Manager

Salesman, Vehicle no show

by from Haltom City, TX |

Salesman didn't show up for appointment. Alternate sales rep determined vehicle was in service dept next door so not available for viewing. Week ago today and still no call from salesman to followup.

Good dealer!

by from Frisco, TX |

Bought a car from the internet / used car group and finally found a dealer that was normal and I could trust. They don't hide stuff and are not pushy. Felt very good about buying from them and was treated nice and got a good deal. Later had the car checked by our own mechanic and everything was great. Would buy again from them even though I don't like Chevrolet's! LOL

Great buying experience

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Sales staff got me just what I wanted. The process was easy, great selection of vehicles to choose from. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Best used car buying experience ever

by from Granbury TX |

I've been buying used vehicles for 19 years and Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine was the best experience I've been through yet. I contacted the used car salesman via internet in the morning and told him I was interested in a 2009 chevy 2500 HD, but I wasn't sure if I could make it that day to look at it. He answered all my questions via email. I showed up at the dealership at 7:50 pm, 10 minutes before they closed. Mike Hicks greeted me ready to show the truck. We took a test drive and told him I could come back tomorrow to purchase the vehicle. He said no, "this is the business". Between Mike and Dallas working their magic, I left their dealership 45 minutes later with the truck I've been looking for. No haggling prices, no pressure, they gave me a fair price on my trade in. I'm extremely satisfied and I will return to Classic Chevrolet for my future vehicle purchases. Thank you again Mike and Dallas!

100% Satisfied , 100% Recomended

by from San jose , Costa Rica |

Last month I traveled from Costa Rica to Dallas, to pick up the Camaro that I already bought from these guys , I was very afraid because I never had done something like that. During the process I was guided by one of the salesman named Arnold Mercado, The guy was amazing, he sent me pictures and videos every time I asked, he was very courteous and professional, every question I had or any a need I had, he helped me Inclusive with things not related with the car buying like hotels, permissions ,car insurance , everything!!! Once I get There the car was as described , perfect!!!, mint Condition. We test the car and Arnold accompanied us everywhere, even as a tourist guide, It was amazing very responsible .He don't let us go until we were 100% satisfied with the car, inclusive when the car already is in Costa Rica he wrote to me to let him know if everything was ok with the car and all the paperwork. If you need a car from Classic Chevrolet pre-owned Arnold Mercado is your guy, especially if you are hispanic, I hope to deal again with this wonderful company.

Friendly salesmen

by from Flower Mound, TX |

We have never had such a pleasant experience buying a car.

Mr Larry Pike

by from Denton, TX |

Don Golden was very helpful. I use mini vans for work and have a platform that must fit inside. Don let me remove the seat and tinker. As it turned out the platform would not work in the model I was considering. Don was friendly, engaging and as I said very helpful. He helped slid the platform in side until we realized it would not work. In the future I would go to Don and Classic Chevy to find a car.

Fantastic Car Buying Experience

by from Rowlett, Texas |

I just purchased a 2012 Infiniti G37. My salesman, Mike Hicks, was awesome to deal with. He was very diligent about responding to my emails and phone calls. He had a great sense of humor and made my car buying experience a fun one - which was a first for me! Ron Mabry really sealed the deal for me when he offerred to purchase new floor mats because I was not happy with the condition of the existing ones. Our finance manager, Dallas, was also very friendly and fun to deal with. He worked with us to get us the best deal possible. Thank you guys for making this a truly fun and pleasant experience.

Good Service

by from Grapevine,TX |

I did take wrong decision on my pass and ruins my credit. The last year I was looking for the opportunity to fix it and after several denied , Classic Chevrolet give me the chance to do it, thanks a lot to all the mans who's help me to get that chance. Thanks again classic Chevrolet .

Ron was awesome

by from Dallas Texas |

Awesome I told Ron that i didn't want to be there all day I was only there for about 20 min in I was driving my new car off the lot Dallas was really funny just made time there great awesome team Dallas in Ron makes