Grapevine Ford Lincoln

801 East Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 972-782-4569 New 972-782-4569
Used 972-782-4558 Used 972-782-4558
Service 855-512-8084 Service 855-512-8084

Please see our website for special sale pricing on all New vehicles

Ford Fusion-Used

by from Grapevine, TX |

I recently purchased a used Ford Fusion from Grapevine Ford. The overall experience was wonderful! My sales manager was Gus Arakelian and there is not a better person to work with! He was up-front, personal, and extremely helpful. I would recommend Grapevine Ford and especially Gus to anyone shopping for a used vehicle. The entire process was done quickly and thoroughly and I drove away within a few hours of entering with an awesome vehicle and a feeling of complete trust. This is our second vehicle from Grapevine Ford and we love them!

Shopping for an Escape to escaping Grapevine Ford!

by from Colleyville, TX |

Terrible, terrible experience---high pressure, inattentive to details, lack of sales experience and professionalism. There should be NEGATIVE star ratings!

January 21, 2016

Still Shopping: We are so sorry that you have had such a negative experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it will continue our valiant efforts towards improvement. We would love the opportunity to change your opinion and earn your trust back if you are still in the market. Please call our General Sales Manager, Tony Gonzales, or our Customer Loyalty Director, Sarah Lewis to discuss your experience in more detail and to also see if we can't possible assist you with the search of your perfect vehicle. Thank you and have a fantastic rest of your week.

Run as fast as you can...to a different dealer.

by from Grapvine |

I wish I could give a negative star. I negotiated a price and when the paperwork was presented the price was different then negotiated. They said that the price they told me 10 minutes prior was if I was trading in. I informed them up front that I would NOT be trading anything in. So all negotiations where with this in mind. I spoke to the manager, and found out that I had now met the most rude, condescending person of all time. I drove down the road and ended up getting a better deal then the originally negotiated price at a dealership that treated me right.

A Great Experience

by from DeSoto |

Buying a car or truck at a dealership is one of the worst experiences a person can have when spending their hard earned money. However, there are those rare moments when one is surprised to see a dealership where you can enjoy spending your hard earned money and getting the car or truck you want. I bought an F150 Lariat at Grapevine Ford on 11 Nov 15 and I must say, that I had one of those moments where buying a truck was a fun journey. My salesperson, Katie Jesulaitis (with smiles) was on her job that day, she was knowledgeable, witty, a good sense of humor, great personality and all the while staying focus on getting the deal done to sell the truck at a price that was fair for me and the dealership. ?Job well done?, as we would say in the Army. Ask for Katie if you are interested in buying a car or truck. She knows her stuff. The new car sales manager, Mark Figueroa is the man to get the number together and he did a great job getting the numbers where I wanted them to be. This was a great experience and to top it off, I meet with James Brown, ?I feel good like I knew I would?, the finance manager as we closed the deal, got all the paper work together and I was on my merry way with my new F150. The service I received at Grapevine Ford was beyond my expectation. It was exceptional and I must commend the staff and sales persons at this dealership for making my buying experience a pleasurable journey.

Unsatisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

After negotiating a deal I was presented a higher price by Tony Gonzales when it came to purchase the vehicle. If you can't keep your promise, do not expect to earn my trust.

September 3, 2015

Sir or Madam, We are so sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us and that we were not able to assist you with purchasing a vehicle at our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely use it as a training and learning opportunity. We would love the chance to change your mind and earn your trust back. Please contact our Customer Loyalty Director, Sarah Lewis, at 817-481-3531 to discuss further and to come to some sort of resolution. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your week.

Fantastic Service!

by from Keller, TX |

I love working with Grapevine Lincoln! Everyone is respectful, helpful and real. I feel a little spoiled when I bring my car in. Jeremy Doolen always take care of me.

September 3, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for letting us know how amazing your experience was with us! We really appreciate your business and look forward to your continued happiness with us. Thank you again and have a fantastic week!

Ford Mustang Search, Shopping and Purchase

by from Flower Mound, TX |

I went in to look at new cars and worked with Mark Figueroa in New Car Sales. I could not find the car I wanted for the price, so instead started to focus on a used version of the white Mustang my daughter wanted. He tried to help me out the first night, but did not have the right version I was seeking. His and the dealership's follow up was perfect, diligent, but not obnoxious. I got back to used car shopping after a month, and noticed that Grapevine Ford had a car that may be the right one. I called Mark and he took care of us, even though it was a used car, and did a great job, especially with showing us all the features on the car and making my daughter feel comfortable with the purchase of it. We were very pleased with the experience and glad we were able to end our search for the right car with Grapevine Ford and Mark.

Nice job Grapevine!

by from Tyler, Texas |

Worked with Matt at Grapevine. He was helpful over e-mail and the phone -- no harassing calls, just to the point questions and answers. If you've ever been in one of those "tell me what it will take" negotiations with a car dealer -- try these guys. They don't play that game. They help you get what you want and they are up front about it. I would send my mother to this dealership to buy a car. Wait, I already did. Go see them.

Great car buying experience!

by from Azle, Texas |

The customer service and car buying experience was excellent! I'll be purchasing more vehicles in the future from Grapevine Ford.

September 3, 2015

Josh: We sincerely appreciate this fantastic review about your experience with us. It was our pleasure being able to assist you in purchasing your vehicle and we hope you are loving it! Thank you again and have a fabulous week!

Grapevine Ford

by from Grapevine, TX |

Outstanding - thank you for taking care of the customers!!

September 3, 2015

drdr: Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please let us know how we can help you in the future and have a fabulous week!