Grapevine Ford Lincoln

801 East Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051

New 972-782-4569
Used 972-782-4558
Service 877-294-9601

Please see our website at grapevineford.com for special sale pricing on all New vehicles

Ford Fusion-Used

by from Grapevine, TX |

I recently purchased a used Ford Fusion from Grapevine Ford. The overall experience was wonderful! My sales manager was Gus Arakelian and there is not a better person to work with! He was up-front, personal, and extremely helpful. I would recommend Grapevine Ford and especially Gus to anyone shopping for a used vehicle. The entire process was done quickly and thoroughly and I drove away within a few hours of entering with an awesome vehicle and a feeling of complete trust. This is our second vehicle from Grapevine Ford and we love them!

Great dealer , awesome service

by from Lipan Texas |

This dealership was great. My salesman Toby was upfront no bull . Would go back and do it again . See you guys in a few years .

Grapevine Ford Fleet Service Advisor Kevin Magee

by from Keller, TX |

Since I moved to the area several years ago I have utilize 2 - 3 different Ford dealerships for service. Kevin Magee at Grapevine Ford is by far the best I have ever dealt with. He is always professional and goes above board to ensure the vehicle is serviced properly and ready when promised.

Service Dept.

by from Bedford, TX. |

I can always count on Kevin Magee to provide excellent service when getting my vehicle serviced or repaired

Service - excellence - Kevin Magee

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently had my Escape in for service. The young man that helped me was wonderful. Couldn't have had a better experience

Commercial Service

by from DFW, Texas |

I have been using Kevin Magee for my commercial fleet for years and he has always taken care of me.

Great Service

by from Dallas, tx |

Friendly people that worked with me to get me what I wanted. Great place to buy a truck.

Service Work

by from Grapevine, TX |

I purchased my new 2012 Ford Escape from Grapevine Ford in September 2011. I have been getting all my service work done at Grapevine Ford. My service tech, Aaron McBride is the best. Very knowledge and will let you know immediately if something shows up different than what was expected so you will be aware of the cost up front. I have never been there that service was not good. Very reliable, knowledgable, professional. I highly recommending that you contact Aaron McBride to be your service tech.

Great Customer Service

by from Euless, TX |

Friday afternoon I noticed I had a nail in my tire and it was 6:30 before I arrived at the dealership. Without any hesitation, Aaron McBride said, "No problem, we will have your new tire on today" This meant the world to me since I had to travel the next morning early with my son's baseball team. At 7:03 I was driving out of the service bay with my new tire on and a big smile on my face. Thank you Aaron for your stellar customer service.

I Love My Grapevine Ford Lincoln Dealership!

by from Grapevine, Texas |

I use Aaron McBride in the Service Department Scheduling. He is very conscientious, knowledgeable, respectful and why I keep coming back to GFL. We try and keep our business in Grapevine and have bought our Ford's in Grapevine for 20 years. I have a 2014 Ford Escape and I love it. I especially love the SYNC and Bluetooth features. I love the GFL dealership because it is close to my home and I can come and get it washed, vacuumed or serviced anytime they are open. The people are really courteous, knowledgeable, and I feel, have my best interests in mind while I am there. The Mustang Café has great food and it is a nice place to hang out if you do have some work while getting your car or truck serviced. The club chairs and very comfortable and there is plenty of space for people to come and go. There is also a children's play room. It looks like a nice place to work. Ask for Aaron McBride, he will take good care of you.

Grapevine Ford Lincoln Stands Alone As The Best!

by from Grapevine, Texas |

I am a regular customer at the Grapevine Ford Lincoln dealership because my husband travels a lot and GFL offers me services like washing and vacuuming my 2014 Escape, whenever I need or want to just stop by. We try to keep our business local and have bought our Fords here in Grapevine for 20 years. I love the GFL remodel and the Mustang Café has excellent food, a place to work, big screen TVs, tables to eat or just relax while you wait. It is very easy to drive your car in for any service and your Service Technician comes to you when you car is ready. I actually enjoy coming to GFL to service my new Escape and the people are professional, friendly, and get you in and out as fast as possible. I always ask for Aaron McBride in the Service Department Scheduling; he always treats me with such respect and I appreciate that very much.