Durant Toyota

3131 Fort Worth Hwy., Weatherford, TX 76086

New 888-595-1017 New 888-595-1017
Used 877-814-9714 Used 877-814-9714
Service 888-901-3112 Service 888-901-3112

Only 15 minutes from Ft. Worth ... Drive a little to save a lot!

Salesman

by from Aledo, Texas |

The best experience I have had dealing with a salesman. Bradley Barwise went above and beyond in finding the right truck for me. He even followed me home with my trade in and helped me remove the toolbox and other accessories in 100 degree weather. He was professional, friendly, and did not make me feel pressured at all. I would highly recommend anyone dealing with Durant Toyota contact Bradley Barwise for a professional and honest Salesman.

August 11, 2015

Professional and friendly - we're happy to hear it, Kirk! Thank you for the great feedback about your recent truck purchase. We're glad to hear that Bradley was so helpful during and after your purchase. Thanks for choosing Durant Toyota!

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Mineral Wells, TX |

Adam Ramsey was an awesome salesman to work with. I was in contact with him before we even stepped foot into the dealership. He answered all my questions promptly. My husband and I were torn between a Rav 4 and a Corolla. Adam showed us both, and he let us test drive each. He didn't push us toward one or the other. He let us make the decision that fit our family best. He was patient with my husband, who wasn't the easiest person to sell to. Chad Page in finance was excellent to work with as well. He worked to find us the best rate. Adam's manager Juan was also very polite and professional. Everyone at Durant Toyota was polite, professional, and approachable. I highly recommend them for all of your car buying needs!

August 6, 2015

Thanks to you and your husband for choosing Durant Toyota! We're happy to hear it was a great experience, Cassie. Your recommendation is the best compliment!

Jim & Kay

by from Weatherford, TX |

What a pleasant experience! Issac was a pleasure to work with. We are very pleased with our new Rav 4 and very happy with the lease. Thanks Issac

June 16, 2015

Jim & Kay, Thanks for the great review! We're happy we could provide you with 5-star customer service and help you find the perfect RAV4. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great experience maybe my best ever.

by from Whitt, Texas |

My salesman was Jake Reid and he really made the task of buying a new vehicle easy. The staff was friendly and all made the buying experience pleasant. I would recommend anyone to look at Weatherford Durant Toyota when in the market for a new car or truck.

April 28, 2015

Mike, we're glad to hear that Jake and our team made the new car process easy! Your recommendation of Durant Toyota is the best compliment. Thank you for making us your car dealership in Weatherford. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Experience

by from Flower Mound, Tx |

I can't say enough Great things about salesman John Peterson and the staff at Durant. I drove a long way to purposely do business with John due to his outstanding demeanor, integrity and professionalism. He worked tirelessly with me to find the exact vehicle I wanted and displayed extreme patience with my occassional indicision on color and amenities. The entire staff at Durant were equally as professional.

re: great service, great experience

by from Weatherford, TX. |

My sales person made it wonderful Luis Bermea he helped my husband and I purchase both our vehicles there, to find the vehicle best for our needs, and picked up my car from Dallas to here so I can have it on time, he went out of his way, also he helped me to figure out all the operations of it before I had to take it on my trip, he was so professional, kind and helpful. The financing was hassle free as well. I buy from Durant Toyota because of the positive experiences I have had over the years. The service people John, Andy and Kent, have been great too. All the staff is very helpful and treat you good. I mean they are honest as well.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Arlington, TX |

Adam Ramsey was our salesperson. Very nice and professional, not at all pushy, and didn't harass us. We went to meet him on a Saturday, after telling him on the phone that we weren't going to buy that day. He met with us, showed us several different Tacomas so we could compare the different trims and packages, and the different colors. He very patiently answered all our questions, and never once asked what he could do to get us in a truck that day. He gave us a price quote on a Tacoma that had all the features we wanted, and the color that we liked, and we left to think it over. Adam called us on Tuesday, the day after Labor Day, and told us that he'd had the truck brought from another location to this dealership, and it was cleaned up and ready for us to come test drive if we were interested. We told him we couldn't get there before the dealership closed, but he waited for us, and had the truck inside under bright lights so we could get a good look at it. We decided to buy, and to our surprise the financing part with Paul only took about 45 minutes. Best treatment we've ever experienced at a car dealership. We'll definitely be back.

Quick and painless.

by from Burleson, TX |

I contacted Durant Toyota (and several other dealerships) about buying a Sienna. They found the one I was looking for, and had it ready to go for me to test. I had a great rate from my bank before I went in. They asked permission to try to beat it. I said sure. Not only did they beat it, they beat it while including a max extended warranty included. Less money, more stuff. Very no hassle. Very laid back. Very friendly and helpful... even the finance guy was cool! Adam Ramsey was the perfect salesman. I will definitely be returning if I need another car.

Second car buying experience at Durant Toyota

by from Arlington, TX |

We purchased an Avalon from Durant in 2008. We came here then because we got the best deal. We came over thirty miles from home and there were many dealers closer to home but the difference in the deal and the quality of service made it worth the extra time and distance traveled. We have now purchased a Sienna van and once again we shopped around for the best price. This time the difference in price was not the major reason for coming back to Durant Toyota. We came back because of our confidence in the quality of service and the "Get it done right" attitude of the sales and service staff. Initially we had some minor issues with some of the advanced electronic systems in the Sienna Limited Van. However, Adam Ramsey, our sales manager, with the support from the experienced and qualified service staff resolved all of our issues. We are satisfied that our decision to come back to Durant Toyota was the right choice.

Easy to work with

by from Aledo, Texas |

We unexpectedly needed to purchase a new car last weekend and went for the first time to Jerry Durant in Weatherford. Asbel Garza worked with us to find what we needed and was able to meet our price and trade-in requirements. He made the process very simple. We were short on time and needed to complete the transaction the next day, so he sent us all of the paperwork to complete at home so that when we returned to finalize our purchase and pick up the car, it was very streamlined and fast. I would recommend Durant. Ask for Asbel when you go there. He is very good.