AutoNation Toyota North Arlington

1661 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX 76011

New 888-848-1173
Used 888-883-5324
Service 866-916-8787

We've Got Your Perfect Match!

Great experience

by from McKinney, TX |

Good deal, great overall experience. Special thanks to Josh Barnett for finding the perfect car for me and guiding me through the process smoothly.

July 16, 2014

Hi, Ginger, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Service

by from ft worth texas |

I always receive the best of care for my Prius that I bought in 2011. The customer service people are great and they make sure I know everything that is going on. I am pleased with the service I get from Autonation Toyota of North Arlington.

August 23, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great customer service

by from Tyler, Texas |

We received great service from Jennifer & rest of dealership staff. She went out of her way to meet us at the dealership after she had already left for the day. She and the supervisor were kind, asked good questions & didn't haggle with us. We ended up purchasing another vehicle from a different lot but if the car was the right color & style, we would've likely purchased from them as their customer service was excellent!

Great price on new Prius

by from Hemphill, Texas |

Their advertised price on a new 2014 Prius three was the best I could find anywhere.

August 3, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Jim. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Except for financing experience was good.

by from Euless, tx |

Was ripped on financing it looks like. Do my own financing next time

2014 Prius III

by from ALBUQUERQUE nm |

The customer service was excellent. The buying process was excellent.

Great sales experience

by from Arlington texas |

Great sales experience. Sales team knowledgeable and friendly. Answered my questions clearly. Buying process was efficient and quick. Would recommend to a friend or family

worst place to buy a car

by from texas |

My experience with this auto seller is the real nightmare.4 weeks now,still no licence plate.Following an ad email I received from one of their sale associate,on the 23rd of June I purchased a camry without been given the opportunity to see all options available for 2014 camry.I ended up with buying one Model L Camry left over by customers because it doesn't come with keyless remote.Only After 3 days passed,I tried to change that L Camry with a L model,but I was denied that.The first day you come to them,they will treat you with customer respect.After you got in their traps they will make you feel cheated.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesquite, TX |

Customer Service - from sales to through the financing, we were never pressured and there was no price haggling. All items were on the finance contract and my wife and I were allowed to select any extra items we wanted after it was explained to us by Katie the Finance Officer. We were treated as customers and not a number. Everyone was thoughtful and caring. This is the first time that we signed a contract that was clean and included only items we requested. There were no hidden fees or agendas at this dealership. I plan to buy another car from them in the future. I highly recommend them for a great buying experience. The facilities were great, waiting area had soft drinks and bottled water. They acted on the process quickly. Thank you for a great job.

Great price comparatively, and great service

by from Mansfield, TX |

I researched several vehicles and dealerships before going here. There prices were the lowest comparatively and I got a fair deal on my trade in. Wille was great as a salesperson and Katie did a great job with the financing. No pressure sales and friendly attitude!

venza purchase

by from Arlington, TX |

The salesman did an excellent job of selling on the vehicle. But the wait time to get paperwork signed was ridiculous. Over 4hrs.