AutoNation Toyota Scion North Arlington

1661 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX 76011

New 888-251-6657
Used 888-251-2197
Service 866-916-8787

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

AutoNation Toyota North Arlington

by from Arlington, TX |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from AutoNation Toyota in North Arlington. My buying experience was excellent. The staff was professional, friendly and attentive. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend AutoNation Toyota North Arlington.

Excellent service center best by any means

by from Arlington,Texas |

I scheduled a detail on my car and it was top rated

AutoNation Toyota Scion North Arlington responded to this review

September 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great service

by from Grand Prairie, tx |

Some where you can trust your car to be repaired. Faster service, friendly and knowledgeable staff

AutoNation Toyota Scion North Arlington responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great customer service!

by from Mansfield,TX |

They really take the time to work with you financially and personally, finding the right car that fits you and your needs. I really enjoyed working with Willie Davis!

Customer NO Service

by from Owasso, Oklahoma |

Don't expect good customer service at AutoNation Toyota North Arlington. All items had been agreed to and understood via phone calls and email before I arrived. It was known by the dealership when I was to arrive, they preferred July 31 over the next week (I was in no hurry, I could have waited and should have). When I arrived the vehicle was a different VIN number, but the same color and options etc., it was "not ready" and was "being detailed". The interior windows were still not cleaned when I got the vehicle. It took 4 HOURS at the dealership. I left with the expectation of returning the next day to receive my cargo cover. I didn't get the cargo cover the next day. I was told it would be mailed to me in a couple of business days - it wasn't. I contacted my salesman, Dante Hedge, he said he would check on it and get me the tracking number - I have heard anything and it has been almost another week. Tomorrow will be two weeks since I got the vehicle. I left a message this morning with the person I negotiated with over the phone/email asking if she would take over getting the cargo cover for me. I haven't heard anything. I live in Oklahoma and only have one month to tag my vehicle compared to the 2 months that Texas allows. My tag agency suggested I call the Title Clerk at the dealership to let them know so they can expedite any paperwork. I have left a couple of voice messages with the Title Clerk and have not received a response. I have found either rude or no service since I bought the vehicle. So, I do not recommend getting a vehicle at AutoNation Toyota North Arlington. But if you do be sure to get a great deal, have plenty of time, and received all you are expecting to get before you leave.

friendly service

by from Arlington, Texas |

I stopped in to have my camry serviced. I was greeted immediately by friendly staff and I really felt like they were listening to me.

Good Service

by from DALLAS,TEXAS |

Excellent Customer service. Good response from AutoNation Toyota North Arlington

Rude Service From Technician Edwin - 0 Stars

by from Arlington, TX |

First time I went there, I needed an oil change. Also, my left speaker in my FRS was rattling. They told me it wasn't covered under my bumper to bumper warranty. I called the Toyota in Grapevine and they said it was covered under warranty. I let it go that time. I got my car back from the oil change and everything was fine. Second time I went there because my transmission was making a weird sound when shifting gears, and I wanted to get my speaker fixed. This time they said the speaker was covered under warranty. A tech named Edwin came on a drive with me so I could show him the problem. I had trouble duplicating 2 out of the 4 issues with my vehicle. While trying to duplicate the problem I was told that I was abusing the car (shifting between 4-5k RPMs) and that my car was not a performance vehicle. He spoke in an extremely rude tone and asked me questions like, "Do you even know who makes this vehicle? Not Toyota." To which I responded, "Subaru and Toyota" Terrible experience ...

Friendly Service

by from Rowlett, TX |

The buying process was extremely easy. Andrei was very helpful during and after the sale.

Thomas

by from Grand Prairie,Tx |

Service was fast and efficient. Good place to deal with.

Love AutoNation Toyota in Arlington

by from Fort Worth, tx |

I bought a 2015 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro from Lance Armstrong AutoNation Toyota. These are all special order and morally take 5+ weeks to get snd normally pay at or above MSRP. They got me the deal an financing I asked for without haggling and my TRD Pro in under 2 weeks. They also paid me top dollar on my trade. Darryl from AutoNation was also super helpful in getting me the deal and getting the car early! A+++++ rating. Do not buy a Toyota anywhere else in North Texas!