Autobahn Motorcar Group

New 866-319-7651
Used 866-322-9789
Service 877-280-7438

www.shopautobahn.com

Autobahn comes through again.

by from Ft Worth, TX |

I recently had an alternator failure. Autobahn Porsche in Ft Worth replaced the unit, adjusted the window cable on the passenger door and replaced the pump on the washer unit. The price was ok but then they deducted another 15% which really made their repair worth going to them. Every time that I have used them they have been excellent. I would rate their work at the top of the list of dealers I have ever used.

Not to happy.

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I tried to buy a car there, but ended up flying down to Austin and picking one up. As a new Volvo owner, I was pretty excited about owning this car and I really do enjoy the car. The issue that I have with Autobahn is that I can not get them to rotate my tires! Seems simple enough, but in the 3 times I have had my car in for service, they have managed to rotate the tires once. The 1st time, at 7500 miles, I assumed the tire rotation was part of the "free regular scheduled maintenance plan", but I was wrong. Worse than that, no one offered the service and since I thought "tire rotation" was in their own manual as "regular maintenance", the tires were not rotated until the 15,000 mile service! But get this, when I brought the car in for the 22,000 mile check-up and specifically asked to have them rotated, they still did not do it! The rep said he did not hear me ask! Now I have a high performance car, a C70, with tires that need to be replaced at 23,000 miles because they were not properly MAINTAINED! I have a tire rotation scheduled with another dealer tomorrow morning. By the way, I have recently purchased a new Toyota and I just took it in for it's first regularly scheduled maintenance and guess what, it was just for a FREE tire rotation! Toyota even washed my car, Autobahn has never washed my car.

Lexus RX 350 - VIN #: JTJZK1BA0A2404173

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Horrific experience! December 3, 2013, I contacted Autobahn about 2010 Lexus RX 350 listed on Autobahn website. Unfortunately, it was an internet sales manager, Charles Graham, who was working on this listing. I have never in my car buying experience met a more arrogant, dishonest, evasive and unprofessional sales person. Complete lack of communication. Total misrepresentation of the car's true condition. During our original conversation with Charles, I clearly asked him about any additional damages to the car and he confirmed there none. Thanks to our inspector we found out the car had hail damage on the roof, poorly repaired damage on a rear and front bumpers with visible problems. Leaking rear shock. These are the things that should've been but were not disclosed to us. Charles acted as if he had no knowledge of any of this. Makes your car buying experience even worse when some unethical, arrogant and rude sales guy dismisses your concerns by saying " go find a perfect car" I sent an email to several Autobahn management and received zero response. After which I called and got a brush off response from another brilliant "Customer Service Specialist" Then I received a call from a sales manger, Kris, who in a nut shell said we are not perfect and are very surprised at Charles conduct. This is NOT about being perfect, this is about some degree of sales ethics and honesty! I'm sure they were able to sell the car to some uninformed people. But I will sleep better if I post this here and everywhere else. The car's VIN #: JTJZK1BA0A2404173, Stock #: B15194A. Hopefully this information gets to new owners some day. Lana

Range Rover

by from Dallas, Texas |

I had inquired about the difference in the 2013 and 2014 Range Rover HSE and pricing. I received a prompt follow up call from a salesman from Autobahn Motorcar Group who assisted and answered all my questions sufficiently Steve H

CPO BMW purchase

by from Mansfield, TX |

I made three trips to the dealership, reviewing all vehicles that I was interested in. My salesperson, Jerry, put absolutely no pressure on me whatsoever. I picked out a vehicle on the 3rd trip to the dealership and within 20 minutes a deal was struck which was fair to all parties. Jerry went above and beyond in my opinion on assisting with the delivery of the vehicle. I appreciated it.

Volvo S60 Purchase Part 2

by from Austin, TX |

We'll my experience could not have went smoother. It far exceeded my expectation. I attribute it to Mitch Cox staying on top of things and getting back to me promptly when needed. I recently had the car delivered to Austin and everything was as Mitch had promised. If all carsalesmen were as good as Mitch has been, then they would have a great reputation. Thanks Mitch for making this a pleasant experience. My wife loved the car.

Out of State Purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

End result after having received delivery of car was excellent - however, the process from first contact with salesperson (Charles) up to agreeing to a deal was horrific. Poor to no communication prevailed throughout the process. Sales Manager finally stepped in, and deal was made the same day. I have no doubt that this dealership is excellent, however, it was my misfortune to be assigned an inexperienced salesperson with a poor attitude who was not customer-focused. Buying a car sight unseen from 1000 miles away is an experience that should be handled with more attention to the customer. The Sales Mgr and his Manager exhibited customer-focused qualities, it was too bad for me that the salesperson did not.

Volvo S60 Purchase Part 1

by from Austin, TX |

I am in the process of purchasing a Volvo S60. I live in Austin,TX and so far I have conducted business completely over the phone. I am working with Mitch Cox and he has been very accomodating and fair in our purchase process. I have spoken with dealers in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston and Ft Worth. Every sales guy I have spoken with says they have the best deal or they can beat any deal or their dealership is #1 in the state (must be car sales 101). Mitch, however, has put together the best all around deal for me. Once the deal is complete and I have taken receipt of the vehicle I will post about how the second half of the buying experience. I hope it goes as well as the first half.

Simply the best

by from Bossier city, La |

Being out of state, trying to replace our sons car lost due to hurricane Isaac a very stressful time for us and our freshman son, the autobahn motorcar group took all the stress of car buying away they were friendly, helpful and the whole process was extremely quick! The Volvo was stunning and the experience was painless I highly recommend autobahn motorcars group to anyone! Our sales person Alan was beyond fantastic

Prompt Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Contacted this dealer via email and received prompt service.